PDA

View Full Version : ummmmmmmmmmmm

Khaos
09-15-2007, 01:41 AM
What happened to the achievement guide???

I swear it was there not 2 or 3 hours ago

Ahhhhhh, I need help on how to do the guitar I don't play these things achievement thingie

The Pants Party
09-15-2007, 06:02 AM
Ice2Dragon or whatever his name is was a homo and decided to leave with L3gion and everyone else, taking his guides with him. Pretty big dick move, if you ask me, but whatever.

Khaos
09-15-2007, 06:10 AM
Whatever I guess, his prerogative.

Is there anyway you can edit his posts so we can start building a new achievement guide? It would just be a pain for people to check the guide for help, and have to scroll down to like the 3rd page to get their answers. I can help a bit, I'm only partway through the game, but I'd be happy to share what I've got so far.

WTYD
09-15-2007, 06:51 AM
Ice2Dragon or whatever his name is was a homo and decided to leave with L3gion and everyone else, taking his guides with him. Pretty big dick move, if you ask me, but whatever.

Not quite, I have it before he took it away I didn't closed my window so...

Khaos
09-15-2007, 07:07 AM
If you still have it, I went ahead and made a new one, so if you want to look mine over and compare it with the old one, let me know if there's anything I could fix

Just out of random curiosity, who is "everyone else"

The Pants Party
09-15-2007, 12:22 PM
Just look at Legion's leaving thread, they all announce themselves...

And WTYD, could you copy and paste that guide into a few PM'S and send it my way? I'll repost it if you still have it, that would be very cool.