PDA

View Full Version : Last Week of Halo 2

SRH KRONIC
09-15-2007, 12:43 PM
The time's ticking down to Halo 3's release and I figured I'd give Halo 2 one last online playing. If anyone wants to join me just send a msg to SRH KRONIC , we'll start with a few matchmaking games of slayer or snipers or BTB, but if we get enough people we'll switch it over to custom games so everyone can play.

I hate people who come into parties with their friends and start screaming and trash talking to everyone so know can hear what we're doing or what the plans are so if your one of those people... you will get booted.

This will be going about all week from 4PM to about 12-1AM EST, so just drop in when ever you want, thought this would be a good way for people to get to know each other a bit and maybe make plans for a Halo 3 party.:woop:

I didn't quite see a Halo 2 thread (saw a Halo 3 one) so sorry if I posted in wrong place.

TimmayTheTurtle
09-15-2007, 01:08 PM
The time's ticking down to Halo 3's release and I figured I'd give Halo 2 one last online playing. If anyone wants to join me just send a msg to SRH KRONIC , we'll start with a few matchmaking games of slayer or snipers or BTB, but if we get enough people we'll switch it over to custom games so everyone can play.

I hate people who come into parties with their friends and start screaming and trash talking to everyone so know can hear what we're doing or what the plans are so if your one of those people... you will get booted.

This will be going about all week from 4PM to about 12-1AM EST, so just drop in when ever you want, thought this would be a good way for people to get to know each other a bit and maybe make plans for a Halo 3 party.:woop:

I didn't quite see a Halo 2 thread (saw a Halo 3 one) so sorry if I posted in wrong place.

hell yeah dude last week of H2 ill defiantly message you.

Bullet2theface
09-15-2007, 04:04 PM
I've been playing Halo 2 on 360 since launch :) I'll add you and play custom games, but I doubt I will be able to play matchmaking, I'm trying to get everything in matchmaking to 33+ except for skirmish and H2 challenge. :(

Sanction
09-15-2007, 04:09 PM
I'll play, it'll be fun. I'll send ya a message later today. ;)