PDA

View Full Version : Halo Mountain dew xp

plum
10-03-2012, 09:22 PM
Hi. Does anyone know if there are redeemable halo 4 mountain dew drinks in the uk (Scotland). If so what shops? You get double xp and custom skins for the more codes you get.

U.S.A promo is now open. www.dewxp.com And here is the the uk site. www.mountaindewenergy.co.uk

Emfulz
10-03-2012, 10:04 PM
I'm from the US but it doesn't start for another few weeks and I haven't seen any of them available over here yet, I just seen an ad in the magazine about it.

GIitch
10-03-2012, 10:38 PM
I know that the contest is for US residents only. I read somewhere that the MW3 XP codes from the US worked in the UK.

They might have the drink over there, but I cannot confirm that. The only thing I know about is the "V Energy" drink in Australia and New Zealand that is having a Halo 4 promotion.

plum
10-03-2012, 10:49 PM
my mate seen them in tesco extra over hear in scotland.

you guys think that i could redeem codes from here and they would work? i would put in fake address and just link my gamertag. it might work

DarkReign2021
10-04-2012, 12:35 PM
I can't think of what kind of codes they would have to offer since the trueskill system would be screwed up if that's what Halo 4 is going with. I guess the double Spartan Points or whatever it's called that players used to earn armor would work...

I'm still not 100% sure when the new Dew is supposed to come out here in the states. I've been talking with my my Pepsi General Merchandiser at work and he's telling me he knows about it, but he hasn't received any paperwork on it yet and the shelf reset they're doing at my store next week only includes 1 new product. Some kind of Dragonberry Pepsi or something like that. Still waiting for it to show up since I put in a private order for 20 cases and I've already paid for it.

RBmaster9345
10-04-2012, 03:33 PM
I can't think of what kind of codes they would have to offer since the trueskill system would be screwed up if that's what Halo 4 is going with. I guess the double Spartan Points or whatever it's called that players used to earn armor would work...

I'm still not 100% sure when the new Dew is supposed to come out here in the states. I've been talking with my my Pepsi General Merchandiser at work and he's telling me he knows about it, but he hasn't received any paperwork on it yet and the shelf reset they're doing at my store next week only includes 1 new product. Some kind of Dragonberry Pepsi or something like that. Still waiting for it to show up since I put in a private order for 20 cases and I've already paid for it.

Im thinking maybe just 2x currency for armors n stuff.

plum
10-04-2012, 04:10 PM

The official dew xp drink is out 15th of October in America but you can buy others types right now from places but code can't be use till 15th.

Reytrill
10-04-2012, 04:36 PM
i had one back in sept 22 i fondly remember this date because it was the day before school started so we were school shopping anyways, i think i had blueberry or some type of berry it was like dark purple yea only bought it because of halo anyways it was pretty sweet really sweet if you ask me i give it a 7/10 in flavor my personal favorite mountain dew is the original green, and code red
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mrXzMymRVV51cp9Br-k8Owg.jpg

plum
10-04-2012, 08:04 PM
i had one back in sept 22 i fondly remember this date because it was the day before school started so we were school shopping anyways, i think i had blueberry or some type of berry it was like dark purple yea only bought it because of halo anyways it was pretty sweet really sweet if you ask me i give it a 7/10 in flavor my personal favorite mountain dew is the original green, and code red
http://thumbs3.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/mrXzMymRVV51cp9Br-k8Owg.jpg

That's soooo weird putting the drinks in a plastic mold like that lol. Never see it before.

Annihil88torr
10-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Pepsi rep told me it won't be out for a week or two. They have to wait for authorization before they can put it in stores. Sucks because it starts on the 15th.

Skorpion XBA
10-10-2012, 05:35 PM
I'm in the US (Virginia) and it's been out for about a week or so.

Since I'm not a Halo fan, anyone can have mine if they want.

plum
10-10-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm in the US (Virginia) and it's been out for about a week or so.

Since I'm not a Halo fan, anyone can have mine if they want.

Could I have one please. Would like to test one out to see if I can get this even though I am in uk.

ReverendSID
10-10-2012, 11:17 PM
Saw 12 packs of Diet Dew and 24 packs of regular Dew with XP codes at Walmart last night. I'm waiting for the Game Fuel though. Think I read somewhere that's coming on the 15th.

Ty-Rex
10-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Still waiting for it to show up since I put in a private order for 20 cases and I've already paid for it.
Dudebro, that's a lot of soda. You should have a big pizza party, but just be really creepy hovering over people to make sure no one leaves your place with any caps. If anyone asks for water, you should just fill a sock up with soda cans and beat them with it.

Oh, or make a big pyramid of open sodas and roll into it. That idea isn't so great, but if you go with it, film it and throw it up on youtube. It will certainly go viral and 343 will invite you to their studio and give you sweet loot. Ask them to give me Recon. My gt is Tylord824. tia

TRAGICTRIXIE
10-11-2012, 03:59 AM
Looks like I'm going to buy a shitload of soda for halo, I did for mw3 but halo cans with master chiefs face seems awesome! I drink soda like an alcoholic drinks alcohol on a daily basis

Zaarevok
10-11-2012, 08:01 AM
I wish they sold those in my country :/

Eski Boi
10-11-2012, 08:31 AM
Great so the Americans get a head start and we get shafted.. Again

OceanH
10-11-2012, 09:54 AM
... I drink soda like an alcoholic drinks alcohol on a daily basis

Not good for your health, at all. I hope you're not proud of it.

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-12-2012, 05:11 AM
How do you bulk buyhalo 4 gamefuel dew

DarkReign2021
10-12-2012, 08:07 PM
Well so far I'm not seeing actual Game Fuel :-/ Not sure if this is still planned or if something was misunderstood on my part, but all I'm seeing is Regular Dew with the Halo 4 Double XP. Now I've got 20 cases of Mountain Dew sitting in my car and I hate Mountain Dew regular. lol. I'll just have to drink them slowly. I can usually stand to do a can or two or a day, so these things will last me months.

Edit: And yet I see this and can't help but wonder where the hell they are!

http://www.americanfizz.co.uk/image/cache/data/halo%204%20game%20fuel%20web%20banner-980x280.jpg

ReverendSID
10-13-2012, 06:25 AM
Well so far I'm not seeing actual Game Fuel :-/ Not sure if this is still planned or if something was misunderstood on my part, but all I'm seeing is Regular Dew with the Halo 4 Double XP. Now I've got 20 cases of Mountain Dew sitting in my car and I hate Mountain Dew regular. lol. I'll just have to drink them slowly. I can usually stand to do a can or two or a day, so these things will last me months.

Edit: And yet I see this and can't help but wonder where the hell they are!

http://www.americanfizz.co.uk/image/cache/data/halo%204%20game%20fuel%20web%20banner-980x280.jpg
Well, first, those are the Mountain Dew Energy bottles which I believe are exclusive to the UK. Not sure where you are. Second, my understanding is that Game Fuel is supposed to be available in the US on or around the 15th of this month to coincide with the bonus XP website. On the Mountain Dew Facebook page there was a post on the 1st talking about the return of Game Fuel to shelves in "A few weeks"

Karl of Duty XP
10-13-2012, 09:44 AM
Yeah, those are the bottles that are available in the UK. They are available from Sainsbury's, Morrisons, Tesco and Asda and cost around 1.99 for 1L. Asda did have them at 1 the other week though, so I grabbed a few while they were cheaper. I managed to win a few codes for the avatar armour (check my Xbox profile if you want to see what it looks like) and I also won a copy of Halo 4 as well, so very happy with this promotion.

DarkReign2021
10-13-2012, 03:57 PM
Ok. So there is still Game Fuel coming stateside. Just strange that my store has the H4 regular dew and the Doritos already on shelves, but we don't have the Game Fuel even in the ordering system or the shelving planogram yet. Guess I'll keep my eyes peeled even longer.

NASKNSTE
10-13-2012, 09:21 PM
congrats dude i have also seen the red one in asda tastes pretty good but would taste better if i won!

ReverendSID
10-13-2012, 10:04 PM
So far I've bought 1 24-pack of regular Dew for 12 matches of double xp. Just waiting for the 15th to roll around so I can enter the code and (hopefully) start stocking up on Game Fuel and more codes.

...I hate waiting. :p

ELITEx97
10-13-2012, 10:15 PM
i already got the avatar gear, going in for the game now :)

LickableLemons7
10-13-2012, 11:13 PM
I swung around my local Walgreens and other miscellaneous stores. All of them have the regular Dew with a fancy Halo 4 label, yet no Game Fuel. It should be out nationally this Monday (the 15th) right?

ReverendSID
10-14-2012, 09:24 AM
I swung around my local Walgreens and other miscellaneous stores. All of them have the regular Dew with a fancy Halo 4 label, yet no Game Fuel. It should be out nationally this Monday (the 15th) right?
That's my understanding, though it may depend on individual stores restock days. I highly doubt a bunch of stores have it sitting in the back waiting for monday, they'll likely get it on whatever day of the week they get their trucks in.

ELITEx97
10-14-2012, 12:47 PM
please stop asking me for codes on xbox. 1 im using them for myself. 2 if i had a spear one i wouldnt give one to a randomer. 3 by your own mountain dew you poor twat.

NOT EVERYONE HERE HAS ASKED ME BUT THE GUY ON XBOX WHO'S GT IS Chris5852 WON'T STOP HINDERING ME FOR A CODE.

NASKNSTE
10-14-2012, 02:09 PM
please stop asking me for codes on xbox. 1 im using them for myself. 2 if i had a spear one i wouldnt give one to a randomer. 3 by your own mountain dew you poor twat.

NOT EVERYONE HERE HAS ASKED ME BUT THE GUY ON XBOX WHO'S GT IS Chris5852 WON'T STOP HINDERING ME FOR A CODE.

LOL tell him to do one!! on another note i just put loads of codes in when do you find out via email if you win or not? not received anything yet

Karl of Duty XP
10-14-2012, 02:35 PM
LOL tell him to do one!! on another note i just put loads of codes in when do you find out via email if you win or not? not received anything yet

You'll get a email fairly soon after midnight telling you if you've won or not.

plum
10-14-2012, 06:41 PM
Just wish wee could get the double xp.

ELITEx97
10-14-2012, 08:54 PM

you only recieve emails when you win :/ ive recieved 2, i used one code and i gave the other to my mate.

plum
10-14-2012, 09:22 PM
you only recieve emails when you win :/ ive recieved 2, i used one code and i gave the other to my mate.

Can you put more than one code in a day? I am getting a few bottles delivered on Tuesday :)

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-15-2012, 07:34 AM

tell him to get a job and buy his own

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-15-2012, 07:35 AM
is it possible to bulk buy the gamefuel? like from the pepsi website or something?

plum
10-15-2012, 07:24 PM
Thanks to velvet he gave me a code to try but unfortunately it didn't work :(. Looks like u.k people can't use these codes.

YorkusRex
10-15-2012, 07:45 PM
I love these double XP promotions. I hit the MW3 one pretty hard last year. It would be nice if they could cut a deal with a pharmaceutical company so I could get double XP for the insulin shots that I will likely need to take after consuming so much Mountain Dew and Doritos.

SPARTAN 465
10-16-2012, 03:19 AM
now im going to have to look for these where i live

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-16-2012, 04:28 AM
i have 2 bags of halo 4 2xp since dollar general is 30 secs from my house

DarkReign2021
10-16-2012, 12:27 PM
is it possible to bulk buy the gamefuel? like from the pepsi website or something?

If you go into your local grocery store and speak with the manager, they might be willing to put in a special order of the Game Fuel for you. I was lucky because I work directly with the outside Merchandisers at my store and that includes Pepsi, but I've known customers to come in and get special-ordered bulk to prevent the depletion of our inventory.

Ty-Rex
10-16-2012, 11:09 PM
I love these double XP promotions. I hit the MW3 one pretty hard last year. It would be nice if they could cut a deal with a pharmaceutical company so I could get double XP for the insulin shots that I will likely need to take after consuming so much Mountain Dew and Doritos.
I think that following the trend of controllers and headsets that have special Halo 4 graphics on them, they should release a Halo 4 Special Edition Blood Sugar Monitor.

xtack14
10-17-2012, 04:23 AM
Last year during the MW3 double XP, the doritos codes could be used twice (by two different accounts). Does anyone know if this is true this year as well?

plum
10-17-2012, 01:01 PM
Just got 24 bottles yesterday and put 10 in the draw for today. Hopefully I get something :)

Rickmassacre
10-17-2012, 01:51 PM
That's soooo weird putting the drinks in a plastic mold like that lol. Never see it before.

thats because its lip balm..

plum
10-17-2012, 05:41 PM
thats because its lip balm..

So it is. Makes it even weirder lol

ReverendSID
10-17-2012, 07:55 PM
I want my Game Fuel! According to Pepsi's drink finder no stores within 50 miles have it (still). Yet put in a buddies zip code in an adjacent state, plenty of stores. :( Then again, the Wal-Marts around here don't even have the supposedly exclusive 11.5 ounce Dorritos bags while the gas stations and drug stores do have the small ones. But that's okay, sooner or later I'll walk into a store that has the stuff. And when I do, I'll clean em out.

GIitch
10-17-2012, 10:11 PM
I want my Game Fuel! According to Pepsi's drink finder no stores within 50 miles have it (still). Yet put in a buddies zip code in an adjacent state, plenty of stores. :( Then again, the Wal-Marts around here don't even have the supposedly exclusive 11.5 ounce Dorritos bags while the gas stations and drug stores do have the small ones. But that's okay, sooner or later I'll walk into a store that has the stuff. And when I do, I'll clean em out.

That's the case for me as well. There's no Game Fuel for ~300 miles. I'm not going to drive that far for a Game Fuel, even though I've thought about it. The only Halo 4 Mountain Dew I've found is the Code Red at a gas station and regular at Walmart. Doritos are only at gas stations, but on Friday I'm going to a bigger city to look for Game Fuel and the 10.5+ oz bags.

The same thing happened to my town with the MW3 Game Fuel. Except I didn't care about MW3, I only wanted the Game Fuel, but never got any. The last time I had Game Fuel was back in 2007 and I still have my cans and bottles in my room.

ReverendSID
10-17-2012, 11:49 PM
That's the case for me as well. There's no Game Fuel for ~300 miles. I'm not going to drive that far for a Game Fuel, even though I've thought about it. The only Halo 4 Mountain Dew I've found is the Code Red at a gas station and regular at Walmart. Doritos are only at gas stations, but on Friday I'm going to a bigger city to look for Game Fuel and the 10.5+ oz bags.

The sad thing is I live in a suburb of Atlanta. Decent sized city, even got a Pepsi distro center or two. And the facebook page has a post on Monday saying it was released. Guess it just hasn't filtered through the individual companies warehouses into the stores yet. :( Hopefully I'll find some this weekend.

DarkReign2021
10-18-2012, 01:52 AM
My representative is an idiot and apparently has no idea where the product is. According to the beverage finder, I also don't have any in my state. I've found 20 Oz bottles on the site that are about 50 miles away, but the 12-packs are nowhere to be found. This is pissing me off to no end. I'm seriously about to have somebody buy it and I'll send them the money to ship it to me. I am NOT missing out on Game Fuel again.

RBmaster9345
10-18-2012, 01:59 AM
Omg sick of Doritos already. Thats all I can find so far. Not a damn bottle around

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-18-2012, 03:26 AM
i got 6 matches off of bags that i took a picture off of

RBmaster9345
10-18-2012, 03:34 AM
i got 6 matches off of bags that i took a picture off of

I'd thought about doing this except 1/2 the bags I've seen have a blurry code. If I see it on any of the bigger bags imma for sure do it though.

plum
10-18-2012, 08:54 AM
Just won a halo 4 avatar skin :) Hopefully game next. Also the red mountain dew game fuel in uk is AMAZING tasting it's just like voltage which was banned over hear.

RBmaster9345
10-18-2012, 02:54 PM
Just won a halo 4 avatar skin :) Hopefully game next. Also the red mountain dew game fuel in uk is AMAZING tasting it's just like voltage which was banned over hear.

Voltage was banned? Also how'd you get a skin? When do the drawings occur?

plum
10-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Voltage was banned? Also how'd you get a skin? When do the drawings occur?

Yeah loads of stuff where banned cause of certain colourings that arent aloud in food over hear lol. Like voltage,fruit loops and lucky charms which I have to get shipped over lol.

For the promo you just enter the code on label then at about 00.30 the next day You get an email to see if you have won.You can put as many in on that day then after draw it resets so you can get another go the following day. 40 copies of halo 4 are giving out everyday and loads of avatar skins as well,there's also a dream draw that is drawn on 28th of October for one lucky person to go to seattle with a friend:)

If I get a avatar code tonight I will give you it if you want.

RBmaster9345
10-18-2012, 06:58 PM
So does it exhaust all the codes you've entered every day or do you get to use the same entries every day. So I got 6 in so far, does that means I'll have a 6/however many chance each day? Also does that mean there's 20 consoles given out a day? Holy god.

plum
10-18-2012, 09:53 PM
So does it exhaust all the codes you've entered every day or do you get to use the same entries every day. So I got 6 in so far, does that means I'll have a 6/however many chance each day? Also does that mean there's 20 consoles given out a day? Holy god.

Yeah if you put 6 in today then it's only for today and resets tomorrow but that 6 will be put into the dream draw for 28th. I have 25 in loooool

Also not sure if theres consoles up for grabs but 40 games a day which is crazy.

RBmaster9345
10-19-2012, 01:15 AM
Yeah if you put 6 in today then it's only for today and resets tomorrow but that 6 will be put into the dream draw for 28th. I have 25 in loooool

Also not sure if theres consoles up for grabs but 40 games a day which is crazy.

Oh thats stupid. So I should really wait till I have like 100 and enter them all one day for the best chance. Still really confused how the drawings work

StarsRPD
10-19-2012, 02:21 AM
Bought 6 mountain dew from UK but I don't think they have the codes. I bought U.S. codes on ebay that works. Edit: UK has different codes you can win stuff.

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-19-2012, 03:20 AM
how would one get this avatar codes and halo 4 contest?

RBmaster9345
10-19-2012, 10:52 PM
Up to 41 matches. For those who were wondering, each code regardless of the matches it gives will give 1 contest entry. Just bought a 12 pack and it gave me one entry, same as a single bottle or bag. So if you're looking to get entries, spam the smallest bags or bottles.

Also, can ANYONE explain to me how exactly they draw for prizes? I still dont understand it.

littlejay
10-19-2012, 11:53 PM
Up to 41 matches. For those who were wondering, each code regardless of the matches it gives will give 1 contest entry. Just bought a 12 pack and it gave me one entry, same as a single bottle or bag. So if you're looking to get entries, spam the smallest bags or bottles.

Also, can ANYONE explain to me how exactly they draw for prizes? I still dont understand it.

I think the prize draw is near the end of everything

RBmaster9345
10-20-2012, 01:42 AM
I think the prize draw is near the end of everything

People have been saying they're winning Avatar skins though. So maybe they do it in sequence.

littlejay
10-20-2012, 02:05 AM
People have been saying they're winning Avatar skins though. So maybe they do it in sequence.

I think the UK promotion is different from the US one. They win stuff right away and the US site where you put points in happens later. It wouldnt make sense to give away stuff and still let people try for it. They only have a couple of hundred of each thing.

RBmaster9345
10-20-2012, 04:53 AM
I think the UK promotion is different from the US one. They win stuff right away and the US site where you put points in happens later. It wouldnt make sense to give away stuff and still let people try for it. They only have a couple of hundred of each thing.

Ohhhhh..........that would make sense. I would think they finalize all drawings after the promotion ends and everyone's entries are in but I cant seem to confirm that.

All I want to know is how to enter my codes for the console, and when for the best chances. I mean I've already got the game pre-ordered and none of the other stuff appeals to me much so might as well go balls out right?

DarkReign2021
10-20-2012, 06:08 AM
So what is everybody else trying for prize-wise (Not sure if they're different in UK and the States.) I'm interested in the 14" Warthog and the Forward Unto Dawn Print. The warthog I figure will be a more popular item to go for and eventually easier to find on Ebay, so I'm putting all my votes into the Print. An authentic print will be a lot harder to obtain and a lot harder to prove as the real thing once you get one, so I'd rather not have to buy one from a private seller. Currently have 20 votes riding on it and planning on nabbing the Game Fuel that's FINALLY shown up on the order at work and finishing off my last 21 codes tomorrow.

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-20-2012, 08:36 AM
So what is everybody else trying for prize-wise (Not sure if they're different in UK and the States.) I'm interested in the 14" Warthog and the Forward Unto Dawn Print. The warthog I figure will be a more popular item to go for and eventually easier to find on Ebay, so I'm putting all my votes into the Print. An authentic print will be a lot harder to obtain and a lot harder to prove as the real thing once you get one, so I'd rather not have to buy one from a private seller. Currently have 20 votes riding on it and planning on nabbing the Game Fuel that's FINALLY shown up on the order at work and finishing off my last 21 codes tomorrow.

where do you work, as im planning to look for some Gamefuel

DarkReign2021
10-20-2012, 02:51 PM
I work at a regional Grocery Store in Indiana. You won't have a store in your area. I do suggest checking all of your local grocery stores now though. It seems they were just behind a week and needing to get organized, so they're start to come out now. I finally got the 12-packs in at work this morning, but we only got 8 to start with (and I bought every one. lol. Manager was none too happy that I was leaving a hole on his shelf before the product even went out on the floor.)

JONBLEACH
10-20-2012, 09:22 PM
http://www.pepsico.ca/en/PressRelease/MOUNTAIN-DEW-and-DORITOS-Brands-Bring-Double-XP-to-Canadian-Gamers-with-Halo-410122012.html

AgroCragg
10-22-2012, 02:40 AM
I live in the Indianapolis area and found 12 packs of game fuel at a local grocery store, would love an avatar prize from anyone who won one in the UK, I'd give you a dbl xp code in exchange

Annihil88torr
10-24-2012, 02:51 AM
Just bought about 5 cases of Gamefuel.

ReverendSID
10-24-2012, 03:22 AM
Just over a week after the supposed roll out, and still none to be found in all of Metro Atlanta according to the Pepsi store locator. And none in the grocery stores or gas stations within a few miles of me. Hell, the local Wal-Marts still don't even have the big Doritos bags that are supposed to be exclusive to them. *shrug* Further proof that the universe hates me.

Ty-Rex
10-24-2012, 04:36 AM
Further proof that the universe hates me.
I think you should believe the universe loves you and wants to save your heart.

Eski Boi
10-24-2012, 08:59 AM
I bought two bottles of Mountain Dew last night from Asda.. The red ones

There is a chance to win a copy of the game, and a tour behind the scenes with 343 in Seattle, avatar props etc but NO double xp

AgroCragg
10-24-2012, 01:03 PM
I'll def trade you dbl xp for an avatar outfit if you get one

ReverendSID
10-24-2012, 11:54 PM
Finally! The drink locator shows it in my area. Only in 20 oz bottles though, no 12 packs. But I went to the closest place and cleaned them out. 15 bottles just ready to be chugged. I'll see about cleaning out another place in the next day or two. :)

Oh, and..
I think you should believe the universe loves you and wants to save your heart.
If the universe really loved me and wanted to save me from something, then it should make all Tobacco products in a 50 mile radius vanish, not one particular soft drink. ;) lol

RBmaster9345
10-25-2012, 12:51 AM
Up to 97 matches now. Basically half the max lol

DarkReign2021
10-25-2012, 01:19 AM
Same. Just hit 90 points tonight. Still have 4 unused 12-packs and a bottle I've neglected to open this evening for fear of my heart bursting from MD overdose. Think I need to slow down on the soda just a little bit and hit the chips instead. I've built up a helluva resistance to soda intake, but I've never down this much soda in 3 days either.

ReverendSID
10-25-2012, 02:05 AM
Same. Just hit 90 points tonight. Still have 4 unused 12-packs and a bottle I've neglected to open this evening for fear of my heart bursting from MD overdose. Think I need to slow down on the soda just a little bit and hit the chips instead. I've built up a helluva resistance to soda intake, but I've never down this much soda in 3 days either.
Shame the one 12 pack I bought (Regular Dew) had a completely illegible code. I must tried 12 different variations of the thing and none were valid. Couldn't tell if they were 3's, 6's or 8's, couldn't tell P, R, E, B... etc. All just blurred and streaked to hell. I've redeemed 42 matched so far. But I've got 14 more Game Fuel Bottles and another bag of Doritos to go. Unless I find 12 packs of Game Fuel to horde I'm probably gonna stop there. It'd be nice to get the full 200 matches, but I'm getting sick of Doritos again already, rofl.

Annihil88torr
10-25-2012, 02:22 AM
I have about 3 packs of gamefuel, however i'm stocking up but i'll open most them them get the codes then reseal them, and have about 3-4 sodas a day. As for Gamefuel i'll end up having like 15 packs in total, which will last me a long time, a year or so, but i do have other things to drink such as milk, water, juice, tea. I just like to spread out my soda over time. Does anyone know when they pick winners.

Ty-Rex
10-25-2012, 02:40 AM
Can the thread title be changed to "-HNNNNNNG- 4"?

tia

edit came up with a better name

ReverendSID
10-25-2012, 03:15 AM
Does anyone know when they pick winners.
For the dew xp site prizes? February 7th is the listed drawing date in the official rules. Well, it says "On or about". Since the codes are valid until January 31st the drawing has to be after that.

DarkReign2021
10-25-2012, 04:06 AM
Shame the one 12 pack I bought (Regular Dew) had a completely illegible code. I must tried 12 different variations of the thing and none were valid. Couldn't tell if they were 3's, 6's or 8's, couldn't tell P, R, E, B... etc. All just blurred and streaked to hell. I've redeemed 42 matched so far. But I've got 14 more Game Fuel Bottles and another bag of Doritos to go. Unless I find 12 packs of Game Fuel to horde I'm probably gonna stop there. It'd be nice to get the full 200 matches, but I'm getting sick of Doritos again already, rofl.

So far I've had one bottle where the code was somehow already redeemed. Seems like people are doing some random code punching and hit on a lucky one.

It'd be nice to have the full 200 matches, but honestly I'm not really interested so much in the Double XP. I bought 12-Packs because they last longer and that will allow me to enjoy it long after they end the promotion. Plus holding back 3 or 4 will hopefully result in their value going up in a year or two. Now that I'm settled there, I'm mostly interested in getting points for the drawings. I've got all of my codes piled onto one of the prizes and plan to keep adding to it. I imagine most people will be going for the Xbox or the LE copy of the game and the odds for that will be astronomical, but I'm hoping the one I'm after is going to be the least voted on on else I'm going to hunt down whoever wins one and I'm gonna have to offer than a chunk of cash. I'd rather not have to do that though. lol

ReverendSID
10-25-2012, 09:30 AM
SI'm mostly interested in getting points for the drawings. I've got all of my codes piled onto one of the prizes and plan to keep adding to it. I imagine most people will be going for the Xbox or the LE copy of the game and the odds for that will be astronomical, but I'm hoping the one I'm after is going to be the least voted on on else I'm going to hunt down whoever wins one and I'm gonna have to offer than a chunk of cash. I'd rather not have to do that though. lol
I'm kinda splitting mine between the console and the 12 month gold sub. Not really expecting to win anything at all, but tossing a few onto the smaller prizes as well. Wouldn't mind a figure or two. :)

onyxguard11
10-25-2012, 05:54 PM
heres a list of how many matches you get with each mountain dew.also on a side note each xbox live account can only have up to 200 double xp matches

20 oz.,1 liter, 2 liter=3 xp matches, 12 packs= 6 xp matches, 24 pack= 12 xp matches

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-25-2012, 09:12 PM
my dollar general has Mountain dew, all 3 types of halo 4 doritos but no gamefuel!

http://i47.tinypic.com/300a4cj.jpg

RBmaster9345
10-25-2012, 09:25 PM
my dollar general has Mountain dew, all 3 types of halo 4 doritos but no gamefuel!

http://i47.tinypic.com/300a4cj.jpg

Now show us the backs :D

I'm all in for the console. Im already getting the LE so nothing else really apeals to me so might as well go for the money, even though the chances'll be low. I thought I wasnt going to win during the Xbox Rewards MW3 promotion either, until I got both the game and the digital on-demand codes for MW, Blops, and MW 2 lol. Hoping to repeat that either through this, or the similar Halo themed promotion through Xbox Rewards again next month.

YorkusRex
10-25-2012, 09:33 PM
The Game Fuel is hard to find where I am also. Only a few convenience stores are stocking the 20oz bottles.

I forgot how it tasted since the Halo 3 promotion ended. It makes me think of melted Sweet Tarts candy.

The Doritos (small size) are easy to find especially the Cool Ranch ones.

DarkReign2021
10-25-2012, 10:28 PM
I'm kinda splitting mine between the console and the 12 month gold sub. Not really expecting to win anything at all, but tossing a few onto the smaller prizes as well. Wouldn't mind a figure or two. :)

I figured the 12 month would be another popular item as well.

The way I reason it, though, the one I'm after is the hardest to obtain, but the easiest to mimic. I'm trying to get the Canvas Art piece. Everything else on the list I already already own or could get through one means or another (I do want that 14" Warthog eventually though.) The Canvas piece could easily be recreated through any photo development company and I've even had several canvasses and Silk Posters printed, but getting my hands on an official authentic piece is worth more in my mind. Plus if I can find a way to get it signed by members of 343i that would be all the better ^_^

ReverendSID
10-26-2012, 12:03 AM
I figured the 12 month would be another popular item as well.

Yeah, I also expect the 12 month to be a popular selection. But even a small chance of not having to pay for my sub next year I'll take. :)

Annihil88torr
10-26-2012, 01:51 AM
For the dew xp site prizes? February 7th is the listed drawing date in the official rules. Well, it says "On or about". Since the codes are valid until January 31st the drawing has to be after that.

That's good to know, I plan on dropping like 300 entries into the contest so hopefully i'll end up winning something.

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-26-2012, 02:50 AM
im going for the 12 inch warthog

ELITEx97
10-26-2012, 06:28 AM
i got one of the green avatar dudes for spear and if anybody wants it then they can send me a 1200 Microsoft Prepaid Code. i accept codes before i hand avatar code out as their as some people out there. message me on xbox live for more.

im not doing anything other than 1200, no U.S. caps no U.K. caps. just 1200 Microsoft Points

DropDead Daniel
10-28-2012, 07:20 AM
got about 100 matches so far. all my prize entries are going to the halo 4 console even though im already getting one. but oh well. i cant see myself using anything else besides the 12 month

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-28-2012, 07:47 AM
i got one of the green avatar dudes for spear and if anybody wants it then they can send me a 1200 Microsoft Prepaid Code. i accept codes before i hand avatar code out as their as some people out there. message me on xbox live for more.

im not doing anything other than 1200, no U.S. caps no U.K. caps. just 1200 Microsoft Points

15 dollars for a fucking avatar code? hahahaha

ELITEx97
10-28-2012, 10:00 AM
well my mates gonna give me 2100 points for it

MangledRex
10-28-2012, 10:39 AM
well my mates gonna give me 2100 points for it
Why doesn't he just buy some dew and take his chances? I got some extra copies of the standard edition of halo 4 and I'm giving them to my friends free of charge. I'd feel bad if I had them pay me for for them

BiggD
10-28-2012, 03:20 PM
Why doesn't he just buy some dew and take his chances? I got some extra copies of the standard edition of halo 4 and I'm giving them to my friends free of charge. I'd feel bad if I had them pay me for for them

You sir, are too generous! :p

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-28-2012, 09:17 PM
take pictures of codes on doritos

Jet1337
10-28-2012, 11:15 PM
take pictures of codes on doritos

Sure, lemme just reach up my ass for this camera I don't quite have yet...

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-28-2012, 11:38 PM
Sure, lemme just reach up my ass for this camera I don't quite have yet...

there is something called a phone most have cameras, retard

cab0218
10-28-2012, 11:46 PM
Wow arn't you nice.

Jet1337
10-29-2012, 05:01 PM
there is something called a phone most have cameras, retard

Ok, after I'm done shitting my brand new camera out, I'll reach in a little further for that new Iphone 5...

LickableLemons7
10-29-2012, 05:14 PM
Ok, after I'm done shitting my brand new camera out, I'll reach in a little further for that new Iphone 5...

Jesus man! Watch what you're eating! Surely that's not healthy?

Ty-Rex
10-29-2012, 05:36 PM
It sounds like you had some crazy weekend with all of these things being shoved up your ass.

Also please wash them before you use them.

Jet1337
10-29-2012, 06:03 PM
Don't worry guys. I'm sure the bottle of clorox I consumed should sanitize every square inch of my colon and everything in it.

LickableLemons7
10-29-2012, 06:17 PM
Ah. Sometimes I swallow hand sanitizer to clean up my insides. Purell.

I prefer hand sanitizer over clorox, but I suppose clorox does the trick too.

Has anyone tried bleach? I hear it's pretty good.

JONBLEACH
10-29-2012, 11:56 PM
Quick question, how do u get to use the XP from the codes.
You input them into the site but the site itself doesnt know your gamertag and that. Im confuzzled

StarsRPD
10-30-2012, 12:03 AM
you login with your gamertag and redeem the XP.

nagal
10-30-2012, 12:52 AM
wow, all the stuff that can be shoved up a colon.. i cant stop laughin after reading all this..

JONBLEACH
10-30-2012, 09:51 AM
you login with your gamertag and redeem the XP.

Sign into where, when i log in to the redeem codes site i use the "through Facebook" feature.

My email and password. Never asks me for my gamertag

ReverendSID
10-30-2012, 02:26 PM
Sign into where, when i log in to the redeem codes site i use the "through Facebook" feature.

My email and password. Never asks me for my gamertag
On the page that lists your double xp matches, the one that shows the different codes you've already redeemed & your total match count. There should be a button on the left side above the list that's green, says something like Xbox Live Sign In.

JONBLEACH
10-30-2012, 03:37 PM
On the page that lists your double xp matches, the one that shows the different codes you've already redeemed & your total match count. There should be a button on the left side above the list that's green, says something like Xbox Live Sign In.

Thankyou this is exactly what i was looking for.
I was starting to panic as i just bought 7 bags of Doritos today.

I see the green box tab thing which for some reason didnt see before.

EDIT: I also seen on another site ppl saying that the Dew and Dorito codes can be used more than once but not on the same account. So if this is true, you could share codes with your friends and so on.

Kaiyo
10-30-2012, 08:27 PM
Got me 24 bottles of Mountain Dews and 36 bags of Dorritos all which are Halo 4 Double XPs.
I gonna get some buddies over and play some Halo 4.

Gageamatron
10-30-2012, 08:46 PM
EDIT: I also seen on another site ppl saying that the Dew and Dorito codes can be used more than once but not on the same account. So if this is true, you could share codes with your friends and so on.

People are making dummy accounts and sharing the codes with themselves.

JONBLEACH
10-31-2012, 11:45 AM
People are making dummy accounts and sharing the codes with themselves.

But why would u want to play on the dummy accounts anyways

ReverendSID
10-31-2012, 12:27 PM
But why would u want to play on the dummy accounts anyways
There's an option to gift the double xp matches to another account. So they make a dummy account on the Dew XP site using a second e-mail address, and instead of logging into their Live account, they gift the matches to their Live account instead.

At least, I think that's how they do it. Haven't bothered trying myself.

littlejay
10-31-2012, 02:16 PM
as for using the same code more than once, it looks like each code can be used twice and then it says already used.

unless it's a once a day type thing

JONBLEACH
10-31-2012, 04:18 PM
There's an option to gift the double xp matches to another account. So they make a dummy account on the Dew XP site using a second e-mail address, and instead of logging into their Live account, they gift the matches to their Live account instead.

At least, I think that's how they do it. Haven't bothered trying myself.

How do u gift it to someone else, where is that option on the site?

littlejay
10-31-2012, 04:23 PM

once the codes have been entered, you have a button that says apply/gift. you then have to pick someone from your facebook friends to get how many matches you want.

RBmaster9345
10-31-2012, 04:25 PM

There's a gift button right next to the apply button after you enter in codes.

Finally up to the 200 mark for matches, yet I cant seem to log more than 195. I have 6 stored but cant enter apply any for some odd reason, the screen just doesnt change.

anorexicwes
11-01-2012, 05:38 AM
I was wondering if anybody in the USA knows how much the mega pack cost at WalMart?

LickableLemons7
11-05-2012, 05:30 PM
I bought my first 20 fl oz bottle of Mountain Dew today. Well, not really my first, but its been well over a year.

Got the regular, I couldn't find any Game Fuel near me. Can't believe I've missed out this year...ah well. Halo 5.