PDA

View Full Version : DLC Squirrel Hunt

DROGTURIST
10-06-2012, 02:56 PM
Let's find some squirrels! I've only found one, which let me know that there's 10 squirrels in the game.

4/10 found!

Beginner: Carnival of rust (Found by x Jameooooooooo)
- Use the Scorpion 450cc to hit the ramp at the beginning and land on the target then a ball will ring then once you get to the nut house you will be greeted with squirrels

Beginner: Jet Lag
- Head up the hill until you see the plane crash in the background, then go up a bit on the plane to give yourself momentum and let go of the gas and roll backwards. Proceed down to the starting point and the obstacle that's usually there will be gone, and you'll roll down into a pit and explode. A squirrel pops up a few seconds after that.

Easy: Buccaneer Bay
- Go to the 10th checkpoint, it's on the orange-colored planks that blow up to form a path for you. Hit B as soon as you activate the 10th checkpoint, back up over the little hump and land on the beach floor. Then accelerate to the right and the camera zooms out to a squirrel.

Hard: Toy Box
- About halfway through or so, you'll notice a wooden plank that slants down/left when you land on it. Follow it left, speed up on the second downhill slant (to the right) to hit the wall with your wheels, bounce down to the last platform and ride it down to the hole on the left. While in there, just hit RT and a squirrel pops up.

Anyone find any others?

z I ToP CaT I z
10-06-2012, 03:08 PM
Nice find! Been looking myself but nothing yet. I'll keep searching. :)

thisispreston
10-06-2012, 03:15 PM
how the fuck did you find that?! haha.

x Jameooooooooo
10-06-2012, 03:22 PM
Beginner: Carnival of rust
Use the 450cc to hit the ramp at the beginning and land on the target then a ball will ring then once you get to the nut house you will be greeted with squirrels

DROGTURIST
10-06-2012, 04:05 PM
I've got another idea for one but I can never fly that far... At the very end of Adrenaline, uh, Circus? Something like that, the second carnival level. At the end of that, you fall into three different carnival games and they start playing themselves when you land. I've never had enough speed to hit the third one, anyone want to try?

how the fuck did you find that?! haha.I was actively looking for squirrels and when I fell down that hole and noticed what was in there, I was like "yeah there's a squirrel here for sure." :woop:

Use the 450cc to hit the ramp at the beginning and land on the target then a ball will ring then once you get to the nut house you will be greeted with squirrelsDamn, I was really trying to hit that one earlier but just couldn't get far enough.

x Jameooooooooo
10-06-2012, 04:16 PM
you should keep the op updated ;)

DROGTURIST
10-06-2012, 04:46 PM
you should keep the op updated ;)How's that? ;)

Think we need some tips on the one you found though, I just cannot get enough speed on any bike...

Maka
10-06-2012, 05:18 PM
Seems like this might be one:
1 on the big dig 32 seconds in on xprofesionals replay go under and drive to the endand it will teleport you the sit in the pool ov water till the skull opens

Also, RedLynx thread here:
http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=12004

x Jameooooooooo
10-06-2012, 05:57 PM
Hard - Night Shift
- Stay on the top route ( where the map applys a green filter ) and then continue on through the shanty town and where you break through the wooden planks drop down the hole to your squirrel

Maka
10-06-2012, 06:11 PM
That's 6 total found.

I'll be posting a video hopefully within an hour of the final one being found.

MisterSka
10-06-2012, 06:25 PM
Hello, I found 7 squirrels, But I'm French and my English is bad.

Niveaux élevé (French Name) Medium 1 Track 1

Break the 3 glass/windows
1) after checkpoint number 1
2) after checkpoint number 3
3) after checkpoint number 5
Go to the elevator

"Le grand plongeon" (French Name) Medium 2 Track 1
After checkpoint 14 just befor 15 Skip down when the scaffolding falls and go into the skull!

That's all, sorry for my english

x Jameooooooooo
10-06-2012, 06:27 PM
Hard - Colosseum
After the first few checkpoints there is a big ramp where you bail of from and grab the zip-line and drop to another zip-line and half way through the 2nd zip-line there is a hole you can drop in

I Jobbles I
10-06-2012, 06:50 PM
Hard - Night Shift
- Stay on the top route ( where the map applys a green filter ) and then continue on through the shanty town and where you break through the wooden planks drop down the hole to your squirrel
What hole? Also do you have to press the button on the wall at the end of the green route?

simssega
10-06-2012, 07:06 PM
Should be all 10 here

Beginner: Carnival of rust (Found by x Jameooooooooo)
- Use the Scorpion 450cc to hit the ramp at the beginning and land on the target then a ball will ring then once you get to the nut house you will be greeted with squirrels

Beginner: Jet Lag
- Head up the hill until you see the plane crash in the background, then go up a bit on the plane to give yourself momentum and let go of the gas and roll backwards. Proceed down to the starting point and the obstacle that's usually there will be gone, and you'll roll down into a pit and explode. A squirrel pops up a few seconds after that.

Easy: Buccaneer Bay
- Go to the 10th checkpoint, it's on the orange-colored planks that blow up to form a path for you. Hit B as soon as you activate the 10th checkpoint, back up over the little hump and land on the beach floor. Then accelerate to the right and the camera zooms out to a squirrel.

Hard: Toy Box
- About halfway through or so, you'll notice a wooden plank that slants down/left when you land on it. Follow it left, speed up on the second downhill slant (to the right) to hit the wall with your wheels, bounce down to the last platform and ride it down to the hole on the left. While in there, just hit RT and a squirrel pops up.

-The Big Dig 32 seconds in on xprofesionals replay go under and drive to the endand it will teleport you the sit in the pool ov water till the skull opens

-Hard - Night Shift Stay on the top route ( where the map applys a green filter ) and then continue on through the shanty town and where you break through the wooden planks drop down the hole to your squirrel

-High Level Degree aka Niveaux élevé (French Name) Medium 1 Track 1
Break the 3 glass/windows
1) after checkpoint number 1
2) after checkpoint number 3
3) after checkpoint number 5
Go to the elevator

-Hard Colosseum After the first few checkpoints there is a big ramp where you bail of from and grab the zip-line and drop to another zip-line and half way through the 2nd zip-line there is a hole you can drop in

- Aftermath - Drive slowly up the first ramp and wait here for a few seconds. Reverse back down the ramp and the car before the start will be on fire. When on fire yourself do the corse as usual (without faulting). After the steaming red explosive barrel you will jump onto two pipes with some wood on top. Below this you will see a trap door open. Fall down here, land on two pipes, squirrels will come running out.

POSSIBLE LOCATIONS OF LAST ONE

-Adrenaline Fair Something like that, the second carnival level. At the end of that, you fall into three different carnival games and they start playing themselves when you land. I've never had enough speed to hit the third one, anyone want to try?

-ruination there are 3 stone tablets in the ground that go into the ground if you drive over them this might be something
1 at the start if you reverse, 1 right before you go up the 3 concrete slabs that fall down once you go over them and 1 just after you go up the hill right next to a big hole

I just copy and pasted all the squirrels found from this forum and the redlynx forum

z I ToP CaT I z
10-06-2012, 07:14 PM
Adrenaline fair and Ruination have not been confirmed yet... besides i just bailed into the last stall in the fair and nothing.

x Jameooooooooo
10-06-2012, 07:16 PM
Adrenaline fair and Ruination have not been confirmed yet... besides i just bailed into the last stall in the fair and nothing.

2nd that on the fair

A BENGAL HOBO
10-06-2012, 07:22 PM
there is actually 5 stone tablets on ruination
after you hit 3,go to where 2 is again then 5th on tall tower

z I ToP CaT I z
10-06-2012, 07:24 PM
They found another on the redlynx forums, on aftermath. Only 1 to go!!!! I'm thinking ruination..

Nevander
10-06-2012, 09:25 PM
How the hell do you hit the target in the first track with the Scorpion? It doesn't get distance for shit.

simssega
10-06-2012, 09:29 PM
I used the phoenix and did a front flip and my front tire just barely hit it but it worked.

Nevander
10-06-2012, 09:36 PM
I used the phoenix and did a front flip and my front tire just barely hit it but it worked.

Thanks that worked. Took forever though.

WILLYUMZ
10-06-2012, 09:43 PM
all 10 here: http://forum.redlynx.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=12004&p=189365#p189365 :D

thenutman69321
10-06-2012, 10:05 PM
" -Hard - Night Shift Stay on the top route ( where the map applys a green filter ) and then continue on through the shanty town and where you break through the wooden planks drop down the hole to your squirrel"

Can anyone who's found this one attempt to describe it better? I have no idea where this is.

Nevander
10-06-2012, 10:28 PM
" -Hard - Night Shift Stay on the top route ( where the map applys a green filter ) and then continue on through the shanty town and where you break through the wooden planks drop down the hole to your squirrel"

Can anyone who's found this one attempt to describe it better? I have no idea where this is.

Here you go:

7. Night Shift - When going through the track, remain on the top route where the track applies a night vision type filter to the game camera. At the end of this section along the air ducts, you will see a black switch on the wall. You must hit the switch with either wheel and then proceed through the track without faulting. Eventually you will come to a wooden plank wall that you break through. Drop down into the hole in the building after you break through to find the squirrel.

Bum Commando
10-06-2012, 10:59 PM
Here you go:

7. Night Shift - When going through the track, remain on the top route where the track applies a night vision type filter to the game camera. At the end of this section along the air ducts, you will see a black switch on the wall. You must hit the switch with either wheel and then proceed through the track without faulting. Eventually you will come to a wooden plank wall that you break through. Drop down into the hole in the building after you break through to find the squirrel.

Thank you! No offense but some of those descriptions posted above are a bit of a mess.

Nevander
10-06-2012, 11:35 PM
Posted up a good detailed text guide to the squirrels thanks to the guys over at the RedLynx forums and you guys here!

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=390542