PDA

View Full Version : Achievement Error

Crash Geom
10-08-2012, 02:49 AM
Anyone else get this? Luckily it was one of the easy achievements or I'd be pissed. Had to do it again for the achievement to count. Then it happened again for another achievement.

I completed
Advanced Degree Achievement and got the "Achievement Error" message. Something about not being able to write it because I didn't have enough memory or something.

So I did it again and it unlocked 5 minutes afterwards.

Extreme Pedaling also gave me an "Achievement Error" And after I completed it again, it unlocked.

I did have a MU in my Xbox that had 0 bytes free. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

Now I'm 24/28 yet the only 2 achievements I have left are All Is Gold and Hey Mom, Look At Me!

tunaleg
10-08-2012, 03:03 AM
What are you talking about?

ZedChuva
10-08-2012, 08:36 AM
Forum topic post error. Lucky it was an easy post, so you can just do it again, so we all know what the hell you're talking about.

Crash Geom
10-08-2012, 12:02 PM
Sorry. Was annoyed with the game so didn't post many details. I updated my first post now.

Trendin
10-08-2012, 01:25 PM
Thanks, now I can sleep at night.

stubbscroll
10-13-2012, 04:37 PM
I did have a MU in my Xbox that had 0 bytes free. Not sure if that had anything to do with it.

I've never heard of this problem, but this looks like a possible cause. The gamertag file grows over time (I believe both achievements and some savegames are stored there), so make more free space and try again.

Dog Face
10-30-2012, 11:02 AM
I've never heard of this problem, but this looks like a possible cause. The gamertag file grows over time (I believe both achievements and some savegames are stored there), so make more free space and try again.
It happened in Trials HD too.