PDA

View Full Version : Avoiding Enemy Kills Level 5

falloutitchy
10-12-2012, 07:28 PM
I've been working on posting a no-kill run on Youtube, but I've hit a snag at level 5: it counts Kelly as an enemy, contrary to Karajan, who I'm pretty sure it doesn't. I can manage to get through the rest of the level with no kills, including the snipers in the room with Kelly, but I'm not sure how exactly you're supposed to avoid killing Kelly himself. Any ideas?

newbsicle
10-28-2012, 03:28 PM
I've been working on posting a no-kill run on Youtube, but I've hit a snag at level 5: it counts Kelly as an enemy, contrary to Karajan, who I'm pretty sure it doesn't. I can manage to get through the rest of the level with no kills, including the snipers in the room with Kelly, but I'm not sure how exactly you're supposed to avoid killing Kelly himself. Any ideas?

Is there an objective for not killing anyone on level 5? I ask because I just got both "ghost" and "mercy" on level 2. If you get caught just reload checkpoint and do the same part over.

falloutitchy
10-28-2012, 04:29 PM
Nah, I already got all the achievements. And I actually solved this particular mystery as well: Klei acknowledged that there's a bug on lv5 that doesn't let you get the no-kill bonus. Thanks for the reply anyways, though!

newbsicle
10-28-2012, 10:41 PM
OH! Did you end up making any video guides? I'll probably need some as I progress through the game.