PDA

View Full Version : Level 11 Kill 5 Enemies Using Traps

TheGunslinger
10-13-2012, 06:32 AM
Hi everyone, long time lurker on this whole site, finally registered for this question.

On level 11, one of the seals is 'Kill 5 enemies using traps'. I know that the stalkers don't count towards this seal, just the bandits. When I get to the section with the bandits, there are exactly 5 of them, but I am only able to kill 3 using traps (and I get the confirmation in the upper left that they are counting towards the seal).

There are two bandits walking on the bottom level that I am able to get to walk over bombs that I have shot to the ground. There is the sniper that has a convenient hanging bomb right over him that I kill him with. But the two bandits on the upper level (both with shields) have no traps near them. No matter what I do, I cannot get them to leave their balconies to come down close to a bomb or the spike trap. I have shot them with darts, revealed myself then run away, alerted them with the gong or the wind chime, nothing gets them to move.

I've gotten every other seal but this one, which is preventing me from both the Perfection and the Marked achievements. Can anyone help? Thank you very much!

TheGunslinger
10-14-2012, 03:48 AM
Well, I figured it out myself, and I feel pretty dumb.

There's another, higher platform that I didn't see before. It has three more bandits, each one right next to a trap that is very easy to kill them with.
Facepalm!