PDA

View Full Version : sick of game waves

SkillfulMmd
09-16-2007, 10:57 PM
i dont know about you guys but im sick of having loads of money and they dont bring ne thing out and then they just bring like 7 games a month e.g. halo3 stranglehold etc

i really think that they should start spacing the games better

Honkymagoo
09-16-2007, 11:01 PM
i dont know about you guys but im sick of having loads of money and they dont bring ne thing out and then they just bring like 7 games a month e.g. halo3 stranglehold etc

i really think that they should start spacing the games better

It would be better for them if they did because they wouldn't have to worry about competition. Who says you have to play all of them right when they come out though?

Xterm1n8or
09-16-2007, 11:03 PM
If you're sick of having loads of money then i could use a bit extra...:p

Fonkey Monkey
09-16-2007, 11:05 PM
they kinda suck but i like being able to catch up on all of my older games.

Honkymagoo
09-16-2007, 11:10 PM
they kinda suck but i like being able to catch up on all of my older games.

So true, I'd never get to go back and finish up games if new stuff constantly came out. Right now I'm so overwhelmed with new games that I've been thinking about when I'll have time to go back and finish stuff up.

SkillfulMmd
09-16-2007, 11:11 PM
i know but sumtimes its better to get games wen they first come out

i normally play old games after ive cleared all my new ones

HiddenPandas
09-17-2007, 12:14 AM
Happens to me all the time, I always seem to have $100 on me when I don't need it, yet when somethings good and I want it, I'll be scrounging my pockets for change.

Stickreid
09-17-2007, 03:37 AM
this happens to me all the time! though between weed money/game money I don't have that much =D

Mr Hey
09-17-2007, 03:45 AM
This is 2007, and there are so many awesome games comming out, it would be near insanity to space them out correctly.

Jdm
09-17-2007, 05:54 AM
This is 2007, and there are so many awesome games comming out, it would be near insanity to space them out correctly.

I would have to agree.

I still haven't played DiRT, it's Brand New and Sealed still. Simply too many games and that's why I've stopped buying them, so I can play a little "catch-up".;)

SkillfulMmd
09-17-2007, 09:27 AM
maybey but they could have done a better job of it even you must agree to that

Clipse 2
09-17-2007, 10:07 AM
A lot of it has to do with company fiscal years as for when they want games released so they can get those numbers to help improve their company profiles. This was also one of the reasons why GTAIV was pushed back I believe. But its also the time of year that can dictate release date especially those in the 4th quarter or games released in may & June. Think about it, in the 4th quarter its Christmas time, May and June come along kids are getting out of school and need something to keep them occupied during the summer.

Currently I have 4 games which haven't even been in put in my console; Bioshock, Blue Dragon, Two Worlds, and COD2. While Shadowrun was only put in so I could get one 10 achievement to meet my GSL cap for the week. I've got a lot of games to play before I can say I'm caught up.