PDA

View Full Version : Help with The Band

Nigel Creech
09-17-2007, 03:17 AM
Im playing this on Hard and Im struggling on the third mission were you have to keep the band from dying. The problem isnt that the band dies its that I keep dying because there is no cover anywhere I go. In the earlier parts I stuck myself into a corner but every corner in this part has a door behind it. Any tips would do me a great amount of help. :^)

Mr Hey
09-17-2007, 03:27 AM
The carts help protecting you and let you get good shots off, memorize where the healths are, and keep moving. Dreading this level-currently playing through on Hard Boiled (2 levels away from this). Keep trying, took me a pretty good amount of time to pass it on normal.

Nigel Creech
09-17-2007, 03:30 AM
Thanks I'll give that a try. Good luck on Hardboiled.

Don Manolo
09-17-2007, 09:51 AM
The way i did it was try not using any healthpacks the first wave because you'll need them the second wave. When the second wave started i was in a corner where there's a low wall in front of you so you can hide a little bit and then go in tequila time and give the guys with the masks and orange jackets headshots. just keep tequila time for the guys with the masks because they always got me killed on hard boiled

Steelhead
09-17-2007, 10:30 AM
This tip worked very well for me.

Click here (http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=38315)

Nigel Creech
09-18-2007, 11:21 PM
Sweet thanks for the help guys I just got past that part. I sat in the corner to the immediate right from where you enter the room. I also used the shotgun and assault rifle and stayed crouched execept for when I was getting health (so I could get it faster). Gonna try the boss now.

Nada
09-19-2007, 02:17 AM
All you have to do is be at the top left corner of the map from where your start. Crouch behind the poll not behind the bar that is to the left and right of the stairs. Then just sit and wait for them to come up the stairs and peg them in the head and use full auto on the red mobs. This worked for me and no guys came out of the doors behind me its just using your slow-mo when you need it is the key. Just try that it is not as much of a headack that way.

xfrearsx
09-19-2007, 08:04 AM
I found crouching behind the bar worked just fine. Pop up use youe Tequilla time take out as many enimies as possible. If it starts to get to hairy use the spin attack tequilla bomb. Not to hard on normal but dreading this on hard boiled.

Teh lolNinja
09-20-2007, 10:23 PM
Hiding behind the right-hand bar worked nicely on hard, you just have to remember to let a few of the less dangerous guys get close before you kill them so you have plenty weapons close to hand, otherwise you WILL run short of ammo.

LukeP91
09-21-2007, 06:36 AM
The way i did it was try not using any healthpacks the first wave because you'll need them the second wave. When the second wave started i was in a corner where there's a low wall in front of you so you can hide a little bit and then go in tequila time and give the guys with the masks and orange jackets headshots. just keep tequila time for the guys with the masks because they always got me killed on hard boiled
cheers for that... it will help me when i do it! im currently on 2nd level on Hard Boiled.

tmg100
10-23-2007, 03:59 PM
The way to do it on Hard-Boiled is stay crouched to the small bar area to the right, i was wandering around a bit and goons came through the door behind the bar dispose of them and make sure u have a shotty and assault rifle, blast the guys in black with the shot gun, also try and pick em off with a single shot with the rifle, the pink guys always use tequila time constant head shots with the rifle and sometimes a shot gun blast aint a bad thing! THEN THERES 3 DUDES AT THE END YOU CAN PICK THEM OFF FROM THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROOM!

All my band members survived woopee now its LOK oh fucking great!

Vista
10-23-2007, 04:52 PM
I kept using the rollcarts and pulling 5 star kills on them. For some reason they cannot get that much health outta you while on the roll carts.