PDA

View Full Version : Ruthless?

NeWb Xx
09-17-2007, 06:27 PM
I went to the achievement guide so I could see how to get the ruthless achievement, but when I clicked on the link it wanted to install something and my computer gave me a security warning. I dont trust that site. So if anybody could post a link to a video or atleast tell me how to get it... Thanks.

Khaos
09-17-2007, 06:46 PM
I went to the achievement guide so I could see how to get the ruthless achievement, but when I clicked on the link it wanted to install something and my computer gave me a security warning. I dont trust that site. So if anybody could post a link to a video or atleast tell me how to get it... Thanks.

The site is fine. What's probably wrong, is as opposed to most video sites, which run their videos in either .avi or .mpeg file format, Site6 runs them in DivX, which gives the vids a bit of better quality.

If you're sketchy about the site, go to Divx.com and download the codec pack (I think it gives you the player too, but if you don't want that, just don't install it). Then go back to the site and it should boot right up for ya.

Hope it helps!!! :)

NeWb Xx
09-17-2007, 06:53 PM
Well I did go to Divx.com and install it. When I went back to that link it still wanted to install the player. So now im even more suspicious of that site.

Vista
09-17-2007, 07:13 PM
Well I did go to Divx.com and install it. When I went back to that link it still wanted to install the player. So now im even more suspicious of that site.

The site has nothing to be suspicious about. My friend said he got it in the museum level where they all drop from the ceiling. I cant confirm because I haven't tried it yet!

Khaos
09-17-2007, 07:44 PM
hmmm, I go there and I've never seen a msg, interesting....

Well, what the video is...

At the very beginning of the game you go and fight 2 guys. After that you go up some stairs and there is a guy that comes at you from all 3 sides, then 2 more in front of you, and then 2 more even farther in front of you. Next is where to get ruthless. This is the place I believe that teaches you about how to slide down rails.

So you slide down the rail in tequila time, 4 enemies are on the stairs, each with a sign above them, shoot the 4 signs. Jump from the rail to a rolling cart. Nail the guy in front of you, roll a bit, shoot the one to your left, then roll forward and shoot the group that come out of the door in front of you. At this point you should be near another set of stairs. Dive off the cart, shooting at the signs hang above the enemies that stand on the stairs heads while back in tequila time.

If this is all done proper, you should be at about 60 star points by now, and achievement is unlocked

skuff
09-18-2007, 08:55 PM

At the very beginning of the game you go and fight 2 guys. After that you go up some stairs and there is a guy that comes at you from all 3 sides, then 2 more in front of you, and then 2 more even farther in front of you. Next is where to get ruthless. This is the place I believe that teaches you about how to slide down rails.

So you slide down the rail in tequila time, 4 enemies are on the stairs, each with a sign above them, shoot the 4 signs. Jump from the rail to a rolling cart. Nail the guy in front of you, roll a bit, shoot the one to your left, then roll forward and shoot the group that come out of the door in front of you. At this point you should be near another set of stairs. Dive off the cart, shooting at the signs hang above the enemies that stand on the stairs heads while back in tequila time.

If this is all done proper, you should be at about 60 star points by now, and achievement is unlocked

nice wording, tried this and got it second try.. nice one bro :)

Vista
09-18-2007, 11:04 PM

I will try this, thanks...

I tried this on the Museum level but it is VERY HARD!!
I only got to 42!

Khaos
09-19-2007, 01:29 AM
Well, I'm glad it worked for ya.

As for those having problems, I did get a pm from a guy who was having problems, and he did mention he was running on Vista. Are the rest of you that are having difficulties running it also on vista??

xfrearsx
09-19-2007, 05:41 PM
i'm running XP and it still seems to be happening to me also. Pain in the arse!