PDA

View Full Version : Vote on an Achievement for Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

The Pants Party
09-17-2007, 07:15 PM
A while back, there was a chance for Xbox users to suggest an achievement for the upcoming Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix coming to the Xbox Live Arcade. Ridiculously long title for the game aside, the idea of developers actually listening to their audience is less accepted than you might think, so it is very refreshing to see Capcom following through. You can head over to their forums to vote. Registration is required, but free. The top 7 that the developers liked and felt could be implemented with no problem were:

Beat Akuma (arcade mode)
Win with every character in an Online Ranked Match
5 Perfect Rounds in Ranked Online Matches
5 Perfect Rounds in Story Mode (Any Difficulty Level)
Defeat an opponent in under 15(?) seconds, Arcade Mode
Perform a 7-hit combo or higher (any mode, including training)
Defeat Sagat with Ryu’s fierce dragon punch (any mode)
Thanks to [Xbox 360 Fanboy (http://www.xbox360fanboy.com/2007/09/15/time-to-vote-on-ssfiithdr-achievements/)]

Click here (http://www.capcom.com/BBS/showthread.php?t=18899) to vote.

Hyperion89
09-17-2007, 10:09 PM
Beat Akuma (arcade mode)

Totally. He's like Noob from UMK3. That's probably the middle difficulty of those achievements.

Perform a 7-hit combo or higher (any mode, including training)

Including training = A joke

Scotian Bred
09-18-2007, 01:48 AM
Well here is my vote:

Win with every character in an Online Ranked Match .. i picked that cause it seemed to be the longest one to get outta the bunch but not the toughest !

PWSteal.Ldpinch.D
09-18-2007, 04:58 AM
It's hard to come up with achievements for a game like SFII but I personally liked the finish off Sagat with a shoryuken because it's interesting compared to the other achievements. It's like saying with a game like Shadowrun to do the teabag achievement(a fun and interesting achievement) or to make up an achievement, a game like gears of war killing general raam on insane by headshot with the pistol. I dont know if you guys understand but those achievements appeal to me, especially thinking from a programming aspect lol.

Adam Miller
09-18-2007, 06:37 AM
Good mix of achievements, i never voted but i wouldn't have disagreed with them. Its good to have some achievements you can get along the way to a harder one, like the one PWSteal mentioned above. :)