PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hill 2 (Silent Hill HD)

Catwoman
10-18-2012, 11:01 AM
Hi, i've brought the Silent Hill HD Collection, and i've starting playing it. I think it is good so far, and the pyramid head cutscene was weird.

Anyway, i've been trying to find the coutryard key, and canned juice so that I can obtain other items for the coin puzzle, and then go and fight pyramid head. This is the first time that i've played this game, and the explaination in the written walkthrough I was reading, for finding these items, was not very straight forward/understandable.

I have done the clock puzzle, and gone through the wall. Do I need to go back through the wall to get these items?

Is it worth buying the video game guide for this game?

Neme6ben
10-18-2012, 06:11 PM
just take a look at some walkthrough on the internet, the game isn't long at all, so you don't need to buy a game guide, the canned juice is on the first floor in the appartment, on the east side of teh appartment, at the end of the hallway, and the courtyard key is in the room where you see the pyramid head cutscene, just headback in the closet he was hiding was PH was raping the mannequin, it's right there!

Catwoman
10-19-2012, 10:40 AM
I have already looked online. Just saying on the East side of the apartment doesn't help. :confused: From what floor, am I supposed to go to the East side of the apartment :mad:

Neme6ben
10-20-2012, 04:20 AM
to get the canned juice, you gotta go to the 3rd floor in the wood side appartment,, move to the end of the hallway to the east, the last door will get you to some stairs, walk down those stairs, to the 1st floor, now move to the north of the map, at the end of this hallway the canned juice will be there on the floor in front of a door!

Catwoman
10-25-2012, 11:52 AM
The area I am in, on the first floor, there are a lot of boxes on the floor. (near the 1st floor door) I kept trying to find the right place but, I kept finding this area every time, I always get easily lost in these games, thanks for trying to help. This game is a bit frustrating to play.