PDA

View Full Version : FAST-TRAVEL for FEZ!

GaryYEAH
10-18-2012, 07:09 PM
My most sincere apologies for being so brash, but if you could criticise just one thing about Fez, what would it be, other than the occasional technical hiccup?

The nonsensical world map and lack of fast-travel, right?

Well, I've actually started a petition to have this very matter rectified, with a plea to the game's creator, Phil Fish, to bring a fast-travel option to the game in a future update, and if you would love to see the same, then please take just a moment to sign the petition in support of this.

FAST-TRAVEL for FEZ! (http://garygamesoup.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/on-my-hands-and-knees-phil-fish.html)

Much love and many thanks!

Gary

xx

Danny Dibo
10-18-2012, 07:48 PM
There's Warp Devices in the game, and after you beat it once, you can fly... I don't know how much faster you want to get around??

GaryYEAH
10-18-2012, 07:59 PM
There's Warp Devices in the game, and after you beat it once, you can fly... I don't know how much faster you want to get around??

Very true, yes, but the warp gates are convoluted and often take an unnecessary amount of effort to reach, and flying holds no real advantage outside of making certain puzzles slightly easier. The fast-travel would make it much less frustrating for players who just want to go from place to place without the bother of either having to walk there themselves or finding/using a warp gate.

xx

Xtowers
05-07-2013, 04:21 PM
The only issue I've had with this game is the secret codes. Also the occasional crashes.