PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4 Terminals not accessible in game.

theNomad
10-18-2012, 11:42 PM
The terminals for halo 4 are not going to be located or accessible in the actual game but will be via waypoint. It appears things weren't on schedule, here is a Neogaf comment from lybertyboy explaining about this situation.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=43344944&postcount=14859

Ohh dear its tied to 2 cheevos as well, so thats gonna really suck. To have to exit the game and watch via waypoint. No doubt they're filled with pointless adverts which as plagued waypoint recently. Its a double blow for campaign players who don't have gold accounts or xbl.

:(
Not been a great week from camp 343i, game leaked online 3 weeks before release date and game ending videos broke on youtube in a matter of hours later, the LE is so thin on the ground its got next to nothing limited included. Now we find out the in-game terminals arn't actually in-game. Instead of feeling excited I'm starting to fear the worse about the game now.

The Bum-Mobile
10-19-2012, 12:35 AM
Fuck. Microsoft, rushing them. 343 fucking with shit. I'm eager for the game to come out but am just as doubtful of it's quality. And that Limited Edition cut-down pisses me off, too. I still see it as worth it, the season pass (Despite the lack of extras.) is where the real money is. Nonetheless the lack of an actual hard copy of the short film is stupid. And why wouldn't you give purchasers of the Limited Edition the little bonuses? It's just silly.

cab0218
10-19-2012, 04:12 AM
Add to that on the official forums they are banning people for asking too many questions.