PDA

View Full Version : The return of the Super Bounce?

Hishoa
10-19-2012, 05:44 AM
Several Waypoint topics have been created (I assume by pirates or modders) who claim that it's possible to Super Bounce in Halo 4 as you would in Halo 2 (though the methodology may be different.) Of course, these topics are closed and "redacted" soon after. I read a similar statement from Se7ensins, a popular modding/glitching game forum.

While I enjoyed and thoroughly abused the super bounce back in the Halo 2 days.. who thinks, should this prove to be factual information, this tactic will become mainstream in Halo 4?

OZI GAMER4
10-20-2012, 11:01 AM
These days soon as a map clitch or bug is found game devs will patch it, then even suspend or band players that abused them.

I remember in halo 2 it could only be done on some maps I think and you got up so high out of the map you needed a sniper to actually hit anyone. lol fun days back on xbox 1

DarkReign2021
10-20-2012, 02:44 PM
Smart people. Lets talk about glitches for the game BEFORE IT'S EVEN RELEASED. THat all but guarantees a Day 1 patch fixing everything they talk about. Whoo! Go Leakers! Fix them glitches! (I would love to see Sword Flying come back to the Campaign though. I loved that glitch and it made H2 Speedruns insanely fast. I remember the use of the sword and a glitch in one of the invisible death zones made the record for the level 'Uprising" about 1:31.