PDA

View Full Version : I don't understand the whole sliders to the left thing...

D0NALD DUCK
05-02-2006, 03:10 AM
I don't understand this. It seems that if all the penalty sliders were to the left then no penalties would be called. And this is what I've experienced trying to get this last damn achievement. I press and hold X button....they run into me, then my guy puts his stick down...or the other guy knocks me down completely....still nothing. Any suggestions...besides what's already been posted.

Maka
05-02-2006, 07:04 PM
Make sure the "Penalty Shot" slider is to the right.. and the rest to the left

CanadianBhoy
05-31-2006, 11:03 AM
the sliders people r talking about to the left r all the ones like slashing, tripping and that kind of stuff

NitrousPeak
05-31-2006, 06:40 PM
You must be trying to get the penalty shot.

In hockey, you must be on a clean breakaway shot, about to shoot the puck, and someone from the other team penalizes you from behind (spearing, tripping, roughing, etc.) you get a penalty shot.

Not only are they rare in the game, but in reality as well.

Maka
05-31-2006, 09:08 PM
All i have to say is GO BUFFALO GO! (For Today) Then GO EDMONTON GO in the playoff finals........

Mr Arrow
06-01-2006, 03:28 PM
I don't understand this. It seems that if all the penalty sliders were to the left then no penalties would be called. And this is what I've experienced trying to get this last damn achievement. I press and hold X button....they run into me, then my guy puts his stick down...or the other guy knocks me down completely....still nothing. Any suggestions...besides what's already been posted.
Make sure you are on a break-away and then you do not even have to shoot at the net. Make sure there are no opposing players between you and the goalie - easiest done on a 2 player game - then have the other team foul you when you are on your way to the net - MAKE SURE you are on the ALL-STAR setting.

Good luck