PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Mid-Season Trailer

Hishoa
10-21-2012, 11:02 PM
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Mid-Season Trailer - YouTube

@1:01

you silly chief, you should know better than to let marines drive warthogs!

Tsaako
10-21-2012, 11:30 PM
Just saw this, can't wait for the next episode!

BiggD
10-21-2012, 11:33 PM
This is why Halo is the best.

LickableLemons7
10-21-2012, 11:43 PM
Forward unto Dawn does a perfect job wheting my appetite for Halo 4. It deserves the attention it currently receives, and more.

RBmaster9345
10-22-2012, 02:14 AM
you silly chief, you should know better than to let marines drive warthogs!

Lasky aint no Kat

Hishoa
10-22-2012, 02:16 AM
Lasky aint no Kat

but he's a marine. I have just as bad memories with marines as i do with kat!

edit: wow that sounds suggestive

ReverendSID
10-22-2012, 02:44 AM
but he's a marine. I have just as bad memories with marines as i do with kat!

edit: wow that sounds suggestive
Bow chicka bow wow. :p

I'm loving this series so far. There's some room for improvement, but they got a few pretty good (yet not major named) actors in here with a decent script and some pretty good effects for what's essentially an indie film. I really kind of see it as a proof of concept. Take this to a major Hollywood studio and go "See, it can be done!" With any luck we'll get a big screen outing for this franchise.

Hishoa
10-22-2012, 02:54 AM
Take this to a major Hollywood studio and go "See, it can be done!" With any luck we'll get a big screen outing for this franchise.

But at the same time, I don't want Hollywood fucking Halo up. Can we say Dragonball: Evolution? Ugh, my childhood.

ReverendSID
10-22-2012, 06:07 AM
But at the same time, I don't want Hollywood fucking Halo up. Can we say Dragonball: Evolution? Ugh, my childhood.
Can we also say Resident Evil? Or Mortal Kombat? Yes, I'm well aware of the history of Game/Anime movies in Hollywood. The main problem with them though has always been (IMO) the scripts. Especially the RE movies, effects wise they did a pretty good job of representing the zombies and monsters of the games, they just had crappy scripts. Dragonball was pretty much a failure across the board. Bad script, bad directing, bad effects, and some bad casting. I mean they had one or two good actors, but they were cast in roles they shouldn't have been in.