PDA

View Full Version : Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Anna Popplewell [Exclusive Interview]

Hishoa
10-22-2012, 05:54 AM
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn - Anna Popplewell [Exclusive Interview] - YouTube

BiggD
10-22-2012, 12:06 PM
Can you please slow down with the threads man? You've created maybe 20+ in the past two weeks....Jesus Christ.

Hishoa
10-22-2012, 03:20 PM
I create new threads to discuss newly released content. Hypothetically, there's no difference between my creating 20 threads a week and 20 different people each posting a thread to discuss new information (which I would imagine you'd have no problem with). I do think this forum needs a sub-section for FUD, however.

Also, 20 threads in two weeks comes out to posting 1.42957 threads a day.. I'm pretty sure there's far more active posters than I at x360a. ;)

cab0218
10-22-2012, 03:41 PM
MMMM eyecandy lol

Hishoa
10-22-2012, 03:43 PM
MMMM eyecandy lol

Why does this remind me of the youtube comments? :p

BiggD
10-22-2012, 05:04 PM
I create new threads to discuss newly released content. Hypothetically, there's no difference between my creating 20 threads a week and 20 different people each posting a thread to discuss new information (which I would imagine you'd have no problem with). I do think this forum needs a sub-section for FUD, however.

Also, 20 threads in two weeks comes out to posting 1.42957 threads a day.. I'm pretty sure there's far more active posters than I at x360a. ;)

I won't argue with you cause I share no hate towards anyone in the Halo community :) However I think that you should create a large thread that is updated with new info. Either way, I appreciate your enthusiasm for the game so no worries man!

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-22-2012, 09:24 PM
Can you please slow down with the threads man? You've created maybe 20+ in the past two weeks....Jesus Christ.

sigged .

BiggD
10-22-2012, 09:49 PM
sigged.

:p I feel honored, however no hate to the OP, I didn't mean it maliciously!

theNomad
10-22-2012, 11:44 PM
I sort of like having new posts each day, in the final few weeks leading to the game, hey and it looks good that Halo 4 has more threads here on 360a than Black flOp's II... Though I've kept away from any campaign news.

Anna Popplewell is the only actor/tres in FUD I'd seen before in other things like the narnia movies. Not sure I totally believe she'd read or played a Halo book/game before seemed a touch vague :D

Hishoa
10-23-2012, 12:47 AM
I sort of like having new posts each day, in the final few weeks leading to the game, hey and it looks good that Halo 4 has more threads here on 360a than Black flOp's II... Though I've kept away from any campaign news.

Anna Popplewell is the only actor/tres in FUD I'd seen before in other things like the narnia movies. Not sure I totally believe she'd read or played a Halo book/game before seemed a touch vague :D

If it's any consolation, I'm abstaining from posting any campaign information. Unfortunately I've already spoiled myself multiple times following Waypoint and Reddit.

BiggD
10-23-2012, 01:05 AM
If it's any consolation, I'm abstaining from posting any campaign information. Unfortunately I've already spoiled myself multiple times following Waypoint and Reddit.

How could you?! :p If I spoil the campaign for myself, then all of Halo 4 is ruined!

Hishoa
10-23-2012, 01:19 AM
If I spoil the campaign for myself, then all of Halo 4 is ruined!

So if someone else spoiled it for you, then Halo 4 won't be ruined? I'd be glad to oblige. ;)

BiggD
10-23-2012, 01:55 AM
So if someone else spoiled it for you, then Halo 4 won't be ruined? I'd be glad to oblige. ;)

LOL! NO! That's not what I meant, lol :p