PDA

View Full Version : Unboxing Halo 4 Limited Edition & Halo 4 themed Limited Edition console

OceanH
10-23-2012, 01:08 AM
Kotaku's Stephen Totilo, Jason Schreier and Tina Amini unbox Halo 4 Limited Edition & Halo 4 themed Limited Edition console

Kotaku Unboxes The Halo 4 Xbox and the Halo 4 Limited Edition. - YouTube

IGN unboxes the Halo 4 Limited Edition

Halo 4: Limited Edition - Software Unboxing - YouTube

Halo 4 Console - Unboxing - YouTube

Hishoa
10-23-2012, 01:11 AM
http://i.imgur.com/VT7XQ.gif

This will be me upon opening this bad boy.

xxJUSTINxx
10-23-2012, 01:11 AM
Why didn't they go for something big this time like Reach? They could of did what Borderlands 2 did and really made it limited, look at how much they go for now on ebay.

Hishoa
10-23-2012, 01:13 AM
Why didn't they go for something big this time like Reach? They could of did what Borderlands 2 did and really made it limited, look at how much they go for now on ebay.

I can't say for sure, but I think it's because Reach had both the Limited Edition and Legendary Edition. I've heard people say they have a Reach-themed Xbox console, so I really don't know.

BloodGodAlucard
10-23-2012, 01:21 AM
Thanks for posting the unboxing video. I'm looking forward to picking up mine on the 6th. :)

LickableLemons7
10-23-2012, 01:36 AM
I want my unboxing to be special, I won't watch these. Is it just me, or are the big boy gaming review sites getting Halo 4 considerably earlier than say... Halo: Reach? I mean, Halo 4's not due for another 2 weeks. And I haven't seen unboxing vids of AC3 and the like. Maybe I missed something...

BiggD
10-23-2012, 01:39 AM
:woop::woop::woop: I am extremely excited. I love Ryan McCaffrey. The Jason dude in the first video bothers me with his little comments here and there.

Anyways! Seeing as I pre-ordered both the LE Console Bundle and LE, I am super pumped to unbox mine. Especially since it will be my first Xbox 360 Slim. I've been rocking the Elite for 3 long years, I'm due for an epic upgrade! :)

Hishoa
10-23-2012, 01:44 AM
Seeing as I pre-ordered both the LE Console Bundle and LE, I am super pumped to unbox mine.

Seeing as you're already spending $500 (Console + LE), why not drop another $25 on the WGMP and get the additional helmets and emblem? ;) You may not like the look of the helmets, but you said it yourself; you're a collector!

iBuzz7S
10-23-2012, 01:44 AM
Damnit! I just purchased a new console yesterday, thinking I would not like the Halo 4 console because of its visuals.

Now I kinda regret it. :eek:

Oh well, a 4th console won't hurt.

Hishoa
10-23-2012, 01:47 AM

dude..
. . . .

BiggD
10-23-2012, 01:52 AM
Damnit! I just purchased a new console yesterday, thinking I would not like the Halo 4 console because of its visuals. Now I kinda regret it. :eek:

dude..

^ My exact reaction. Seriously dude, wtf?! lol!

Seeing as you're already spending $500 (Console + LE), why not drop another $25 on the WGMP and get the additional helmets and emblem? ;) You may not like the look of the helmets, but you said it yourself; you're a collector!

Knowing me, I think I'm going to do it :p and that's not even including the Collector's Edition Strategy Guide, UNSC Controller, Tritton Headset & Halo 4 Soundtrack :eek: I feel like I kinda overdid with everything but...well, truth is I have no excuse lol. But since it's my first Slim and probably one of the only Limited Editions of a game I've boughten, I'll let it slide this time. But 343i, don't you DARE do this for Halo 5! Being a collector kills me sometimes :(

Hishoa
10-23-2012, 01:55 AM
^ My exact reaction. Seriously dude, wtf?! lol!

Knowing me, I think I'm going to do it :p and that's not even including the Collector's Edition Strategy Guide, UNSC Controller, Tritton Headset & Halo 4 Soundtrack :eek: I feel like I kinda overdid with everything but...well, truth is I have no excuse lol. But since it's my first Slim and probably one of the only Limited Editions of a game I've boughten, I'll let it slide this time. But 343i, don't you DARE do this for Halo 5! Being a collector kills me sometimes :(

It's a Halo game. It's to be expected. ;) You do know there's a Special Limited Edition of the Halo 4 OST too, right? I believe it's for $75. Going to get that too? Haha.

BiggD
10-23-2012, 01:57 AM
It's a Halo game. It's to be expected. ;) You do know there's a Special Limited Edition of the Halo 4 OST too, right? I believe it's for $75. Going to get that too? Haha.

I'm glad someone can see my reasoning behind doing it: it's Halo.

And I've read about that actually, I forgot what it brings and whatnot but I'm definitely going to look into it. Probably will not purchase it (assuming I do) until the Holidays, as I've already spent a fortune!

Hishoa
10-23-2012, 02:01 AM
I'm glad someone can see my reasoning behind doing it: it's Halo.

And I've read about that actually, I forgot what it brings and whatnot but I'm definitely going to look into it. Probably will not purchase it (assuming I do) until the Holidays, as I've already spent a fortune!

Shazzam.

http://halo4soundtrack.com/usd.html

BiggD
10-23-2012, 02:05 AM
Shazzam.

http://halo4soundtrack.com/usd.html

I don't seem to care about the remixes themselves. But the '180 Gram, 12" Master Chief picture disk vinyl of remixes' & '12"X12" Halo 4 Art Print' interest me. The 'making of...' could be great to watch as well.

I think I'll hold off on this though, it looks great but I think the regular soundtrack will suffice for the time being :)

Thanks for the link, man!

RBmaster9345
10-23-2012, 02:34 AM
It's a 2 disc? Omg thats awesome, didnt know that

BiggD
10-23-2012, 02:48 AM

Hells yeah man!

OceanH
10-23-2012, 03:00 AM

The same exact discs as the leaked:

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?p=5325224#post5325224

http://kotaku.com/5951444/microsoft-investigating-purported-halo-4-leaks

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/10/12/microsoft-investigating-possible-halo-4-leak.aspx

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/181zjv49qbew3jpg/original.jpg

http://media1.gameinformer.com/imagefeed/featured/microsoft/halo/halo4/leak/Untitled-1.jpg

Son of Kyuss
10-23-2012, 03:01 AM
The console and controllers look pretty damn cool compared to the stock images that made them resemble someone's crappy attempt at custom designs.

Gageamatron
10-23-2012, 06:36 AM
Anyone else expect it to be white/blue not chrome/blue? Either way it looks cool.

On another note now I might have to upgrade to the LE just for the steel book case. Thing looks really nice.

JONBLEACH
10-23-2012, 08:43 AM
I can't say for sure, but I think it's because Reach had both the Limited Edition and Legendary Edition. I've heard people say they have a Reach-themed Xbox console, so I really don't know.

Yes i got the Limited Edtion Halo Reach xbox. I am now getting the Halo 4 xbox cause the built in wifi doesnt work anymore (only worked like 1-2 weeks after getting it.
Plus this time around you get exclusive armor skins and stuff from the console version like FOTUS armor and that stuff. It used to be $399.99 but went down to $349.99

OceanH
10-23-2012, 09:50 AM
... the built in wifi doesnt work anymore (only worked like 1-2 weeks after getting it...

You could've gotten Microsoft to repair it for free within the 1 year warranty.

Der Fuhrer
10-23-2012, 01:04 PM
Pumped to get my Halo 4 Console even more now, should look great in my game room. November 6 is only two weeks away now. :woop:

lifeexpectancy
10-23-2012, 01:40 PM
I find it funny how both console unboxings kept saying $400 over and over. These videos must've been filmed a week or two ago, otherwise these guys are a bit inept at keeping up with price changes. The price dropped $50 to $350 sometime in the past week or so at least, if further back than that. I can't remember exactly when I first found out that it had dropped, but it was sometime last week I think...

Actually he's spending $450. Reference my above post. And if he's smart he ordered the console off Newegg to avoid sales tax and shipping, and will sell the copy of the game that comes in the console for $50-60 to a friend that isn't as anxious to get it Day 1 like I'm doing. I'm only out $290 for the console and $100 for the limited edition of the game because of this ($350 console - $60 sold copy, + $100 ltd ed copy = $390 ftw).

BiggD
10-23-2012, 02:09 PM
I find it funny how both console unboxings kept saying $400 over and over. The price dropped $50 to $350 sometime in the past week or so at least, if further back than that.

Actually he's spending $450. Reference my above post. And if he's smart he ordered the console off Newegg to avoid sales tax and shipping, and will sell the copy of the game that comes in the console for $50-60 to a friend that isn't as anxious to get it Day 1 like I'm doing. I'm only out $290 for the console and $100 for the limited edition of the game because of this ($350 console - $60 sold copy, + $100 ltd ed copy = $390 ftw).

I ordered my Console off Amazon, and I'm a Prime member so I get free shipping for the items I preorder. So it comes out to $350 exact. As for the LE, that's another $100 right there so that brings me up to $450. I am definitely not selling the Standard Edition of the game, for I am a collector and enjoy the Cover Art for the SE of Halo 4.

Also, I bought the Soundtrack for $10, Tritton Headset for $50, McFarlene Series Halo 4 Master Chief and the Collector's Edition Strat. Guide so that puts my total spending to $450 + $50 + $15 + $10 + $25...$550.

Which I'm totally okay with spending said amount and I won't let other people's opinions and theories take away from my love of the game and being a collector.

lifeexpectancy
10-23-2012, 02:21 PM
Unfortunately Amazon charges Sales Tax now in Texas, which is why I went with Newegg for the console. But man if you can swing that kind of cash, how come you're not picking up one of the GAEMS UNSC Vanguards I mentioned on here a while back? I've got one on order and am thinking of buying another to sell after-market after they've sold out since they're only doing one run.

Search GAEMS Vanguard on Amazon man. Amazon is the only retailer for it.

BiggD
10-23-2012, 03:03 PM
Unfortunately Amazon charges Sales Tax now in Texas, which is why I went with Newegg for the console. But man if you can swing that kind of cash, how come you're not picking up one of the GAEMS UNSC Vanguards I mentioned on here a while back? I've got one on order and am thinking of buying another to sell after-market after they've sold out since they're only doing one run.

Search GAEMS Vanguard on Amazon man. Amazon is the only retailer for it.

That's unfortunate man :( The only reason I'm willing to spend so much cash is because the last game I bought was Max Payne 3 back in May, I'm an avid Halo collector & I wouldn't mind updating my Elite (missed out on the Reach Console) to a brand new Slim since mine's already been worn from 3 years. I've deprived myself of some great titles over the past few months in order to save it towards Halo.

The GAEMS item, I've seen it before & hadn't given it much thought. Now that I'm looking at it again, is it essentially a briefcase so to say? I wouldn't mind adding it to my collection, but seeing as it's $350, I can't spend $900 all in one month. I may try to get it for the Holidays if I'm still interested in it by then though.

lifeexpectancy
10-23-2012, 03:48 PM
It's not just a briefcase. It has a built-in 19" display and speakers, and two headphone jacks in case you wanna play co-op and are in a place where people don't want to hear it. It's basically plug-and-play your xbox ANYWHERE with a power outlet nearby. The UNSC theme of the case is what sealed the deal for me. I've seen their 15" display G155 unit in operation, and since they upgraded the speakers from that one to this one, added the Halo theme, and pumped up the screen to 19" it was a no-brainer.

BiggD
10-23-2012, 05:08 PM
It's not just a briefcase. It has a built-in 19" display and speakers, and two headphone jacks in case you wanna play co-op and are in a place where people don't want to hear it. It's basically plug-and-play your xbox ANYWHERE with a power outlet nearby. The UNSC theme of the case is what sealed the deal for me. I've seen their 15" display G155 unit in operation, and since they upgraded the speakers from that one to this one, added the Halo theme, and pumped up the screen to 19" it was a no-brainer.

Damn! That's insane dude, now I know why it's so much lol. Will definitely have to keep this item on my mind in the next few months.

Hishoa
10-23-2012, 06:00 PM
Damn! That's insane dude, now I know why it's so much lol. Will definitely have to keep this item on my mind in the next few months.

I sure it'd be a great investment if you're a frequent flier. :Bounce: Or any trip in general, of course.

ZingZitang
10-23-2012, 06:40 PM
$450 + $50 + $15 + $10 + $25...$550.

Which I'm totally okay with spending said amount and I won't let other people's opinions and theories take away from my love of the game and being a collector.

Buddy of mine spent over $1000 on Halo 3. Console, All three Versions of the game, a few controllers, Stategy Guide, and many various other things.

I absolutely don't blame you. I'm getting two UNSC controllers, and both versions of the game + Limited Strategy Guide. I would love to get the console, but I don't have the dollars at the moment.

I get people asking me all the time why I'd spend so much money on one game. And I ask them why they spent so much money on [insert anything]? Its simply a matter of choice. After Halo 4, I'm getting a nice pair of (Cowboy)Boots, then a Thompson M1A1(For Reals). Moral of the Story: Its your money, spend it(or don't) on whatever the hell you want.

BiggD
10-23-2012, 07:18 PM
Buddy of mine spent over $1000 on Halo 3.

I absolutely don't blame you. I'm getting two UNSC controllers, and both versions of the game + Limited Strategy Guide. I would love to get the console, but I don't have the dollars at the moment.

I get people asking me all the time why I'd spend so much money on one game. And I ask them why they spent so much money on [insert anything]? Its simply a matter of choice. After Halo 4, I'm getting a nice pair of (Cowboy)Boots, then a Thompson M1A1(For Reals). Moral of the Story: Its your money, spend it (or don't) on whatever the hell you want.

$1000+ is crazy, hopefully I don't see the day where I end up spending that much for a single game or item related to a game :p Let me just tell you now, I got one of the UNSC Controllers in the mail yesterday (because I intend to sell off one of the console controllers to a friend of mine anyways) and it looks amazing man. The Eagle logo on the left is sleek, the blue LED's are sexy and the controller feels perfect. It's unfortunate you won't be getting the console :/ as it's such a gem.

Bolded statement above, I completely agree with. A co-worker of mine just spent $2000 on an exhaust for his new car last night, and when he told me today, I was like, ":eek::confused::eek:" Just as friends and family don't understand why I'd spend $550+ on Halo 4, I don't understand why someone would spend $2000 to make their car sound obnoxious. Like you said, we work for our money and can do with it as we please :)

Hishoa
10-23-2012, 07:20 PM
Its your money, spend it(or don't) on whatever the hell you want.

You almost sound like J.G. Wentworth.

Tarek9
10-24-2012, 01:04 AM
I pre-ordered Halo 4 LE and I can't wait to get it! Thanks for sharing the video! :)

lifeexpectancy
10-24-2012, 07:05 AM

Yeah Bigg, I've been talking with the co-founder of GAEMS about it. They sold through their first THREE runs of the G155 (the 15" one without game-specific branding) before it even launched. It was only $250 though, so I imagine the $350 price point is pretty much the only reason the Vanguard hasn't already sold out.

Why? Because they're only producing ONE run of it. It was originally slated for a 2013 release, but Microsoft asked them to push the release date up to Nov 6th for obvious reasons. They said sure, but they could only produce one run, which I believe his exact words were it means "only a few thousand units". Think less than 10 thousand, probably more in the range of 4 or 5 thousand.

Compare that to limited edition consoles like the Reach and MW3 ones, which are produced in excess of 100,000 units, probably hundredS of thousands of units. And the price always goes UP on those a year or two after launch. Imagine what the price is going to do on these Vanguards considering the limited number being produced.

GAEMS has stated that although a 19" version similar to the Halo-themed Vanguard is in the pipeline, it will not be Halo-themed and there will be NO further runs of the Vanguard. So the first run they produce is it, meaning when it's sold out that's all she wrote.

I can't freaking wait to have my Halo 4 Xbox sitting in my Vanguard, popped open at the airport during a long layover during holiday travel. It will make anywhere with electricity feel like home for me, lol.

Hishoa
10-24-2012, 07:46 AM
I pre-ordered Halo 4 LE and I can't wait to get it! Thanks for sharing the video! :)

Something tells me you're fibbing, but I'll go with it.

Serra Spartan
10-24-2012, 04:59 PM
At least there isn't an unboxing for the 300$ Halo 4 Tritons. Though i can't wait for my console and LE now.

Hishoa
10-24-2012, 05:01 PM
At least there isn't an unboxing for the 300$ Halo 4 Tritons. Though i can't wait for my console and LE now.

Getting both, are you? That means you're getting two sets of the War Games map pass, if what Major Nelson says in his blog is true. ;)

edit: NVM, Major Nelson announced it was an error. Oh poo.

Serra Spartan
10-24-2012, 05:04 PM
Getting both, are you? That means you're getting two sets of the War Games map pass, if what Major Nelson says in his blog is true. ;)

Yea, i should have a total of 3 war games passes, I'm giving my Standard copy and war games pass to a freind of mine. And the other pass to another freind. Right now i'm just glad the Headset has already came out so i didn't leave Gamestop with everything.

BiggD
10-24-2012, 09:31 PM
Why? Because they're only producing ONE run of it. It was originally slated for a 2013 release, but Microsoft asked them to push the release date up to Nov 6th for obvious reasons.

So the first run they produce is it, meaning when it's sold out that's all she wrote.

I can't freaking wait to have my Halo 4 Xbox sitting in my Vanguard, popped open at the airport during a long layover during holiday travel. It will make anywhere with electricity feel like home for me, lol.

:eek: Ahh! I must try to save enough cash within the next month to try to get one if it's a one-run production. Damnit Halo, you're costing me $900!

lifeexpectancy
10-25-2012, 02:21 AM
:eek: Ahh! I must try to save enough cash within the next month to try to get one if it's a one-run production. Damnit Halo, you're costing me $900!

Lol my sentiments exactly, but totally worth it. I just re-purchased Halo 3 too because I never did end up getting the limited edition with the metal case since I bought the legendary edition. I still to this day don't get why the legendary edition didn't come with the metal case version of the game.... so weird. In the process of finding a decently priced, "like new" copy of Halo 2 limited edition too. I already own it, but my limited ed. copy was my playing copy and saw lots of use, so I want a near-mint one for my collection.

BiggD
10-25-2012, 03:32 AM
Lol my sentiments exactly, but totally worth it. I just re-purchased Halo 3 too because I never did end up getting the limited edition with the metal case since I bought the legendary edition. I still to this day don't get why the legendary edition didn't come with the metal case version of the game.... so weird. In the process of finding a decently priced, "like new" copy of Halo 2 limited edition too. I already own it, but my limited ed. copy was my playing copy and saw lots of use, so I want a near-mint one for my collection.

It's a rough lifestyle, but worth it as you said.

As for Halo 3, the LE is a steelbook? How haven't I been aware of this for the past 5 years...I have the Standard and Legendary but never bothered with the LE because I thought the Cover Art was just different.

ReverendSID
10-25-2012, 03:37 AM
It's a rough lifestyle, but worth it as you said.

As for Halo 3, the LE is a steelbook? How haven't I been aware of this for the past 5 years...I have the Standard and Legendary but never bothers with the LE because I thought the Cover Art was just different.
The Halo 3 LE was a steel case, not a steelbook. It was Similar to the original Gears of War CE, a metal box with a bunch of stuff in it. As opposed to the metal shell with plastic insert and proper disc holders that are steelbooks.... if I'm making any sense here. Actually, here's a decent photo
http://games.gearlive.com/blogimages/halo3limited_proper.jpg
Metal box, opens on both sides, had a book, etc. The disc holder on the external door though, was not the sturdiest thing ever. In fact mine (I originally only bought this version) broke, the disc fell, bounced around inside the case and cracked. That's when I bought the Legendary at Best Buy for like 25 bucks. Cause I needed a new copy of the game.

BiggD
10-25-2012, 03:50 AM
The Halo 3 LE was a steel case, not a steelbook. It was Similar to the original Gears of War CE, a metal box with a bunch of stuff in it. As opposed to the metal shell with plastic insert and proper disc holders that are steelbooks.... if I'm making any sense here.

Metal box, opens on both sides, had a book, etc. The disc holder on the external door though, was not the sturdiest thing ever. In fact mine (I originally only bought this version) broke, the disc fell, bounced around inside the case and cracked.

Don't worry, you explained it well man lol. I'm digging the picture and might save up for a copy of the LE sometime in the later months. However, if it's not the sturdiest Steelcase, and if I already have the Legendary and SE, I wouldn't mind having to pass up on it if necessary.

DarkReign2021
10-25-2012, 04:28 AM
I swear to god that Vanguard is the bane of my year. I've already stretched myself further than I ever should have on the rest of the gear. To throw in another $350 item AND limit it to just a few thousand, now that's killing me. There are too many other things I'm trying to catch up on as it is. Things like the CEA Vinyl Soundtrack and the Weta H3 Flood Statue that I still need to get my hands on.

lifeexpectancy
10-25-2012, 04:42 AM
I'm buying a 2nd Vanguard to hold onto and sell once there are no more to be had. :D I have a feeling it will break $600 for serious collectors within the next year.

Ty-Rex
10-25-2012, 05:01 AM
Things like the CEA Vinyl Soundtrack and the Weta H3 Flood Statue that I still need to get my hands on.
Wow, I had no idea there was a vinyl soundtrack for CEA. They are on eBay for like $30, so at least that's not too bad if you want it. That statue is $330 which is crazy expensive, though. I guess if I had a Halo shrine room I could justify it, but I don't have such a thing.

Random Halo collectable stuff tangent: I was doing some cleaning Monday, and I found my Bag o Swag that I got when Bungie was selling them. I forgot I had that Halo The Movies DVD thing. From my googling, they seem to be pretty rare so it would make a nice piece in a little Halo shrine setup. I never actually watched it, so I guess I'll do that tomorrow and put it on YouTube if there's anything neat on it.

The Koffin Kat
10-25-2012, 05:11 AM
Had to go with a normal copy for this one.

theNomad
10-25-2012, 05:16 AM
Console and especially the pads look much better than the earlier promo shots. The silver halo 4 titles on each item is neat plus the blue leds.

The LE is kinda underwhelming looking, it certainly lacks the woo factor. The steel case looks more white than silver like the original promo image, and it isn't embossed. The outer numbered box is pretty neat looking though. Only one schematic it mentioned having an infinity ship one but guess thats just that page in the tiny booklet. I've had more excitement with an unboxing of an happy meal, but guess we get the map packs so its not like we are spending much extra for it in the long run.

ReverendSID
10-25-2012, 09:35 AM
The LE is kinda underwhelming looking, it certainly lacks the woo factor. The steel case looks more white than silver like the original promo image, and it isn't embossed. The outer numbered box is pretty neat looking though.
Yeah, I was a little disappointed with the look of the Steelbook. I mean, it's still a Steelbook and I love those I just wish they'd do a disc on each side for doubles instead of the overlay. I always feel like I'm gonna snap the disc before it releases. But I do love the actual number on the outer box. Can't wait to see what number I end up with. :)

BiggD
10-25-2012, 12:41 PM
I always feel like I'm gonna snap the disc before it releases. But I do love the actual number on the outer box. Can't wait to see what number I end up with. :)

This is my greatest fear, breaking the disc when trying to pop it out :( I hope I get number 117, 104 (Fred) or 87 (for Kelly) I love that chick :D

lifeexpectancy
10-25-2012, 01:46 PM
Lol when things are numbered the devs reserve the "key" numbers for themselves and/or certain affiliates. I guess it doesn't hurt to dream though.

Barad
10-25-2012, 02:20 PM
Although I'm only getting the standard game, this video makes me want to get a new Xbox.

Vectorman953
10-25-2012, 10:37 PM
Am I lame for not wanting to watch these videos or read any of the posts?

I want to maintain just a slight amount of surprise when I finally pick up my LE and console.

This is my greatest fear, breaking the disc when trying to pop it out :( I hope I get number 117, 104 (Fred) or 87 (for Kelly) I love that chick :D
I would want 051, because Kurt is the fucking MAN.

BiggD
10-26-2012, 01:37 AM
Am I lame for not wanting to watch these videos or read any of the posts? I want to maintain just a slight amount of surprise when I finally pick up my LE and console.

I would want 051, because Kurt is the fucking MAN.

You're not at all lame my man. 60% of me regrets watching these actually.

Dude...Kurt is the fucking man! I remember one scene that made me emotional...

*digs out novel*

"MJOLNIR armor was superior in every way to the SPI unit. Wearing it Kurt would be able to protect his SPARTAN-IIIs better...but MJOLNIR armor would symbolically isolate him from them. And that was the last thing he wanted. Lucy pointed to the MJOLNIR armor, and then at Kurt. "No," he said. "That's not what I am anymore. I'm one of you."

:')

OceanH
11-02-2012, 04:41 PM
Lol when things are numbered the devs reserve the "key" numbers for themselves and/or certain affiliates. I guess it doesn't hurt to dream though.

There are no more than 6 numbers on that numbered tag, not necessarily reaching that number but no more than 999,999 Limited Edition copies out there.

hoyrpen
11-03-2012, 03:55 PM
For some reason, people can't find this thread with info on the Limited Edition and Limited Edition console.

ToM x
11-03-2012, 05:38 PM
That console looks sick. I saw it in the brochure from my local game store. Won't be buying it though, my xbox works just fine. :mad:

JASEL84
11-04-2012, 08:10 AM
Nice controlers must have one:)

Gunzcomeout
11-04-2012, 05:10 PM
http://i.imgur.com/VT7XQ.gif

This will be me upon opening this bad boy.
lol same here ha.

AHA Skywalker
11-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Looks awesome. The next 2 days are going to be very looooooooooooooooooong