PDA

View Full Version : RvB Voting Fever PSA

RBmaster9345
10-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Red vs. Blue PSA: Voting Fever - YouTube

The boys at RT never disappoint. Only they can make a Halo musical sound cool

theNomad
10-23-2012, 10:17 PM
They've pwned Gamestop promoting Halo 4, I don't think I've ever seen a retail chain get so much behind a game release (at least not independantly outside of games company).

Our biggest video games retailers here in the UK GAMESTATION promoted the damned LE as being also on PC & PS3 :(. Gamestop understand the HALO community and even used RvB. If we had them over here I'd buy from them just because of the effort they've put into their 3 Votes promotion.

Kinda makes me laugh at the end when it mentions taking a sick day on 6th Nov, I'm sure theres going to be a massive number of those for it.

BiggD
10-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Kinda makes me laugh at the end when it mentions taking a sick day on 6th Nov, I'm sure theres going to be a massive number of those for it.

I fall victim to this. However, I simply took vacation days on the 6th and 7th :p

I love this video btw, it's great!

MixMaker1
10-23-2012, 11:28 PM
I fall victim to this. However, I simply took vacation days on the 6th and 7th :p

I too have already taken a paid day off. No way I'm missing staying up all night to play through 4's storyline and heading to work that same day:p

Frozenghost001
10-24-2012, 11:55 AM

you too!? haha but what sucks tho is i ordered it online without even thinking and i really didnt feel like cancelling my online order and going to the store. oh well...

BiggD
10-24-2012, 12:10 PM
you too!? haha but what sucks tho is i ordered it online without even thinking and i really didnt feel like cancelling my online order and going to the store. oh well...

Hells yeah man :) and don't worry, I've ordered the Console online & the LE game in-store.

LickableLemons7
10-24-2012, 07:38 PM
Another stellar PSA from RoosterTeeth. And I'm glad to see some Mk VI instead of those trashy Recruit helmets or whatever they're called.

snyper117
10-25-2012, 09:28 AM
just watched the psa for the third time today cant wait love the song and i hope they make an aussie PSA for the melbourne cup

RBmaster9345
10-25-2012, 03:02 PM
Outta curiosity is this the thing RT said they were "Recruiting" for a week ago I think. They said they needed some fillers for a project they had. Perhaps it was the people singing/operating controllers.