PDA

View Full Version : Short Ending Levels...

Vista
09-18-2007, 11:07 PM
I love stranglehold, in fact it is one of my favorite games and I didn't rush through the story mode like most did. I took my time and really soaked it in. My only objection to the game is the least two levels, Slums of Kowloon and Wong's Estate were shorter and WAY EASIER than any other levels, even the last bosses (Wong & fat guy) were easier than the Penthouse boss!

Does anyone else think we were cheated out of the last two levels??

Tom19
09-19-2007, 12:32 PM
I know what you mean man, they were mega short and i was a little ticked off at how easy the last boss was on casual (not looking forward to hard-boiled) But saying that I cant remember a game where the last boss has been really hard. Its been a wile. I think games are getting easier over time, or its just us lot getting better.

Vista
09-19-2007, 07:23 PM
I know what you mean man, they were mega short and i was a little ticked off at how easy the last boss was on casual (not looking forward to hard-boiled) But saying that I cant remember a game where the last boss has been really hard. Its been a wile. I think games are getting easier over time, or its just us lot getting better.

I know! I think I'm going to do hard now then maybe step it up to hard boiled. I think I only died on casual less than 10 times!! 5 on vlad because I had no clue what to do and then twice or three times on Kowloon!

Anyway great game just a little bit more stuff in last 2 levels

:):)--500th post!--:):)

Don Manolo
09-19-2007, 07:42 PM
yea indeed, they should have made the second level a little shorter (blowing all of those stupid drug labs) and put a little more length in the other levels... actually in the entire game.. I loved the game but it's so short... If I knew it was gonna be that short I would have rented it and not bought it...

LukeP91
09-22-2007, 05:40 PM
na, im proud i brought this game, what other game can you precision aim, spin attack and barrage on? except gears if your that good lol ;)