PDA

View Full Version : Looks like you'll be getting those ugly helmets afterall, BiggD.

Hishoa
10-25-2012, 02:43 AM
Better cancel that LE preorder of yours! ;)

https://twitter.com/DavidEllis/statuses/261211848379092992

For those asking, yes, the War Games Map Pass included with the Halo 4 LE comes with the two in-game helmets and emblem.

Ty-Rex
10-25-2012, 02:53 AM
http://i.imgur.com/8Cnxo.png

Deliver unto us threads.

lifeexpectancy
10-25-2012, 02:59 AM
Well at least now people complaining that the Standard edition users buying the map pass are getting something the LE purchasers aren't getting can stop complaining lol.

Hishoa
10-25-2012, 03:21 AM

Deliver unto us threads.

I've always wondered why God was inside a brain-shaped encasement.

BiggD
10-25-2012, 03:24 AM

https://twitter.com/DavidEllis/statuses/261211848379092992

A thread, dedicated to me?!

Ugly helmets or not, that LE will never be cancelled! ;)

Deliver unto us threads.

lololololololol!!!! You and your jokes :p

RBmaster9345
10-25-2012, 03:37 AM
A thread, dedicated to me?!

Ugly helmets or not, that LE will never be cancelled! ;)

Very true. LE is still cool, just de-valued as fuck.

Also, is its this bad NOW imagine how bad things'll be when the game gets released. We'll see a thread on every one of his matches with a link to the stats. You need to slow the hell down man

ReverendSID
10-25-2012, 03:40 AM
Also, is its this bad NOW imagine how bad things'll be when the game gets released. We'll see a thread on every one of his matches with a link to the stats. You need to slow the hell down man
Hey, now that's an idea.... create a record of matches played separate from the buggy annoying waypoint site. Might have to look into that.

BiggD
10-25-2012, 03:47 AM
Very true. LE is still cool, just de-valued as fuck.

The Steelbook is just amazing in the unboxing video, I love it.

As much as I enjoy him, I wouldn't doubt him making a thread about each individual level layout, character bios, full game dialogue, scenery screenshots, multiplayer stats, armory walkthrough, etc. :p

Ty-Rex
10-25-2012, 04:13 AM
I just counted and Hishoa has 25 threads on the Halo 4 forum. So about 25% of his posts are entire threads. He has been on this forum for about 25 days now, assuming he reg'd October 1st. That's 4 posts a day, one of which being a new thread. If we take into account Hishoa Inflation once the game gets released, we are to expect roughly a 500% - 1000% increase in Hishoa threads.

To better demonstrate this phenomenon, here is a shocking graph:

http://i.imgur.com/EpWkh.png

Truly terrifying.

DarkReign2021
10-25-2012, 04:14 AM
I was thinking about making twenty different threads about the intricacies of the Halo Universe and how it's better than Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Killzone, Resistance, and Metroid Prime and how Halo should drop multiplayer and how every game released from this day forward should contain Halo references ranging from playable character skins to actual recreations of levels from all pre-existing Halo titles. Also that ODST and Halo Wars both need sequels, Halo 2 needs an anniversary release, Jason Jones should leave Bungie to replace Frankie at 343i, they should have a 5-season TV series based on the Halo franchise, and Microsoft should buyout Blizzard to create an MMO based on the franchise.

Also, a thread about how Halo and Marathon are the same universe and explaining how everything ties into each other perfectly whether any of it actually makes sense or not.

That said, I'll leave you all wondering which of the above points I listed off I'm actually serious about and which ones I'm just feeding you complete BS on (if there are any, that is ;D)

BiggD
10-25-2012, 04:29 AM
I just counted and Hishoa has 25 threads on the Halo 4 forum. So about 25% of his posts are entire threads. If we take into account Hishoa Inflation once the game gets released, we are to expect roughly a 500% - 1000% increase in Hishoa threads.

http://i.imgur.com/EpWkh.png

I was thinking about making twenty different threads about the intricacies of the Halo Universe and how it's better than Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Killzone, Resistance, and Metroid Prime and how Halo should drop multiplayer and how every game released from this day forward should contain Halo references ranging from playable character skins to actual recreations of levels from all pre-existing Halo titles. Also that ODST and Halo Wars both need sequels, Halo 2 needs an anniversary release, Jason Jones should leave Bungie to replace Frankie at 343i, they should have a 5-season TV series based on the Halo franchise, and Microsoft should buyout Blizzard to create an MMO based on the franchise.

Both of these posts. I haven't laughed so hard in a while :D But...perhaps I should stay away from the forums for maybe 2 weeks once the game comes out. I'm afraid to sign in and see that the first 5 pages are useless threads that contain information can be either be:

1. Consolidated into one thread.

or

2. Found in the strategy guide.

Hishoa
10-25-2012, 05:25 AM
2. Found in the strategy guide.

Imagine how many threads I'll make when I get my hands on that strategy guide.

ReverendSID
10-25-2012, 09:38 AM

Also, a thread about how Halo and Marathon are the same universe and explaining how everything ties into each other perfectly whether any of it actually makes sense or not.

That said, I'll leave you all wondering which of the above points I listed off I'm actually serious about and which ones I'm just feeding you complete BS on (if there are any, that is ;D)
After reading a number of your previous posts on this forum Dark.... I would put NONE of these past you. And I would happily read them all. :p

BiggD
10-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Imagine how many threads I'll make when I get my hands on that strategy guide.

:eek: uh-oh!

RBmaster9345
10-25-2012, 03:00 PM
I think you did the graph wrong. Isnt it supposed to be an exponential curve after release? Either way I agree its non-convergent

Hishoa, we appreciate your excitement for the game but you cant keep doing this when it goes live. We need the forum clean for REAL threads pertaining to the game.

Hishoa
10-25-2012, 05:56 PM
Hishoa, we appreciate your excitement for the game but you cant keep doing this when it goes live. We need the forum clean for REAL threads pertaining to the game.

In all honestly, I don't feel I'd be posting as many threads once the game releases; there will essentially be no new content to share from other forums of discussion or official sources-- that which my threads have typically dealt with. I don't think any of my previous topics constitute as "real" simply for the fact that the game hasn't released yet; if anything at all I enjoy the immediate pre-release weeks much more than post release -- I get to have the opportunity to share and experience the excitement of anticipation with other fans of the franchise.

Ty-Rex
10-25-2012, 06:41 PM
I think you did the graph wrong. Isnt it supposed to be an exponential curve after release? Either way I agree its non-convergent
I'm very lazy and just took a top GIS result for "line graph" and then changed it a bit it MSPaint. This is how I do all of the images I post.

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-25-2012, 08:30 PM
ill get the le for christmas there WILL be copies dont be brainwashed my m$

oozero
10-25-2012, 09:11 PM
why not just create a official hishoa thread?

BiggD
10-25-2012, 09:41 PM
why not just create a official hishoa thread?

Because that would be too easy to do.

Vectorman953
10-25-2012, 10:28 PM
In all honestly, I don't feel I'd be posting as many threads once the game releases.

That's what he's saying now...

But I've done some research on the internet, and I found a graph that shows that this "Hishoa" (if that is his real name) will exponentially increase posting infinitely.
Top analysts are predicting seperate threads for the easy, medium, hard and legendary playthrough easter egg involving dialogue from cortana on mission two - that can only be unlocked through maxing out your "friendship" meter before exploding the hyperion moon base to bits.

Edit: Found the graph (http://i.imgur.com/EpWkh.png)

Hishoa
10-25-2012, 11:58 PM
involving dialogue from cortana on mission two - that can only be unlocked through maxing out your "friendship" meter

This is from the yet-to-be-released Sims 3: Halo expansion pack, actually. Please don't spoil the content for others; I'm very interested in what John and Cortana's baby is going to look li-- oops, scratch that. Forget I said anything. ;)

smashingrascal
10-28-2012, 11:44 AM

I don't think so, got 25 DLC for 8. And that's what matters the most.

Jet1337
10-28-2012, 08:52 PM
It's funny how everyone is on this Hishoa guy's dick after he showed off his halo collection. Fucking followers. lol