PDA

View Full Version : easy 1000!

run4cover
09-19-2007, 04:26 AM
anyone else dissapointed on the difficulty of the achievements in this game. I got this game on the firt day and i was don two days later.
And Hard Bioled?.......more like Over Easy if you ask me!!. i only died a couple of times throughout my hard boiled camaign.
these achievements were a real let down. does anybody agree with me?

Volucer
09-19-2007, 07:09 AM
How did you manage to unlock all of the difficulty achievements at once!? You need to have completed the game once to unlock Hard Boiled.

The Pants Party
09-19-2007, 07:46 AM
That's a very good question. Do I smell a gamesaver?

Davey_Pitch
09-19-2007, 09:02 AM
That's a very good question. Do I smell a gamesaver?
Something sure smells fishy to me. I've not played Hard Boiled yet but I honestly don't think anyone will find it too easy, certainly in the parts of the games where you can be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

Don Manolo
09-19-2007, 10:38 AM
actually the parts in the game where you just have to fight enemies are the easiest ones, it were the bosses that were the hardest...
and indeed that looks like gamesaving! it's not possible to complete the game on the first try on hard boiled!

codedigital
09-19-2007, 10:43 AM
Not only does this look like gamesaving...it probably should have been posted as a reply to the Quick 1000 thread.

Khaos
09-19-2007, 11:15 AM
Something about this definitely doesn't smell right. I checked his gamercard, and this is the fishy things I found.

He's also boasting a bit, it actually took him 6 days to beat the game.

I actually took him 6 days to get his first 13 achievements.

He then got the other 32 all in one day, something doesn't smell right.

Also, No one has that much style and It's all mine, which are guaranteed to take at least 2 run-throughs, were done before his first run-through.

Hard-Boiled was the first difficulty beaten, which is impossible.

Just some thoughts.......

ZyNLeX
09-19-2007, 11:41 AM
Yeah, look at his Need For Speed Most Wanted achievements, all of them have no dates...funny.

and he sure does play alot of games offline, for some strange reason, then he has all the achievements for those games..yeah

Then go look at his PDZ achievements, he got all of them in one day, and hes only missing one.

If that ain't gamesaving, then idk what is.

patches4711
09-19-2007, 12:05 PM
Yeah something really sounds fishy but about the that much style achievements. you can actually get them just replaying the first few levels over and over I have a few friends that have done that. You certainly can not get hardboiled in one run through..

Tom19
09-19-2007, 12:28 PM
I dont know why people have to do this. Why cheat like that, takes the fun out of working for the achievements and just proves you have NO skill at all in games.

I feel sorry for you.

skuff
09-19-2007, 01:50 PM
anyone else dissapointed on the difficulty of the achievements in this game. I got this game on the firt day and i was don two days later.
And Hard Bioled?.......more like Over Easy if you ask me!!. i only died a couple of times throughout my hard boiled camaign.
these achievements were a real let down. does anybody agree with me?

lmao, you gamesaving muppet... Cant believe someone would boast at the easyness when they didnt even play for themselves

:uzi:fool.. (are you helacool in disguise?)

The Pants Party
09-19-2007, 02:07 PM
Well, thanks for all the confirmation, guys.

Locking this down and getting Webb to ban him.