PDA

View Full Version : Since halo 4 is only for xbox...

xxdiamondxxinfernoxx
10-25-2012, 08:38 PM
It made 1 million pre orders! Doesnt that mean that they technically blew black ops 2 out of the water? Black ops 2 is for xbox,ps3 and pc so doesnt that make halo 4 the reining champion? Just curious as i would love to see the day that COD loses to an actual good game :)

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-25-2012, 08:46 PM
Gained the Lead

dwayne_hicks
10-25-2012, 08:48 PM
It made 1 million pre orders! Doesnt that mean that they technically blew black ops 2 out of the water? Black ops 2 is for xbox,ps3 and pc so doesnt that make halo 4 the reining champion? Just curious as i would love to see the day that COD loses to an actual good game :)

Losing in what sense ?

I'll wait till after the Christmas season to get a serious outlook on which game sells more.

Both franchises are so hyped up, each sequel easily gains more pre-orders than the previous entries.

YorkusRex
10-25-2012, 09:28 PM
http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/

Looks like the USA preorders are right on top of each other as of week ending Oct 20. Less than 600 preorders separating them.

I'm looking forward to both. I just wish the release dates were not so close.

BiggD
10-25-2012, 09:40 PM
http://www.vgchartz.com/preorders/

Gained the Lead

> looks at URL
> notices Black Ops II has a couple thousand more copies pre-ordered
> doesn't care because Halo 4 is better
> CoD has infected the minds of millions
> 11 days until Halo comes out

YorkusRex
10-25-2012, 09:48 PM
You are correct. I read them both at 1.1M but Blops2 is 100K units over Halo 4.

Still, it doesn't matter. Halo 4 looks amazing and with co-op I can see getting lots of mileage from campaign replays with friends. CoD campaigns are generally a single lonely playthrough for me unless I want to go back and slog through Veteran (and I don't).

RBmaster9345
10-25-2012, 09:52 PM
You are correct. I read them both at 1.1M but Blops2 is 100K units over Halo 4.

Still, it doesn't matter. Halo 4 looks amazing and with co-op I can see getting lots of mileage from campaign replays with friends. CoD campaigns are generally a single lonely playthrough for me unless I want to go back and slog through Veteran (and I don't).

Thats one thing the Halo's will ALWAYS have over the CoD's, story. The campaigns of the Halo games are just awe-inspiring and the CoD one usually revolve around "WTF IS GOING ON!!!!" with lots of calamity

LordXaero
10-25-2012, 09:52 PM
Call of Duty has become recycled trash.

Halo has true meaning behind it, and actually has a compelling story.

It doesn't matter what has more preorders, cause we know at the end of the day, we all know what the more quality title is.

TFM Excalibur
10-25-2012, 09:55 PM
Call of Duty has become recycled trash.

Halo has true meaning behind it, and actually has a compelling story.

It doesn't matter what has more preorders, cause we know at the end of the day, we all know what the more quality title is.

This, far more hard work goes into the halo series, cod is just a re-layout every year.

MixMaker1
10-25-2012, 10:11 PM
Call Of Duty, despite the hatred it receives among fans, simply SELLS and sells a LOT.

The fact that Halo 4 made a dent in their pre-order numbers against COD: BO2 says a LOT. It's time for Halo to take the throne again... Let's go!

Vectorman953
10-25-2012, 10:17 PM
> looks at URL

I really like imagining 'hardcore' CoD-players are the flood, with activision being the Gravemind.
Treyarch devs simply screaming "IT NEEDS MORE BIOMASS!"

In all seriousness though, I'm just waiting for the data to eventually show that 2.3 copies of CoD:BO2 have sold for every person in the world.
I am not even remotely aware of a reason the games are THAT successful. It seems like a self-fulfilling prophecy...

THE DEADLY DOG
10-25-2012, 10:38 PM
THIS
IS
HALO!

Or something like that.

DarkReign2021
10-25-2012, 11:17 PM
>>> Analyzing Discussion... Complete

>>> Identifying Keyword(s)... Complete

>>> Keywords Identified: "Call Of Duty"

>>> Searching for Given Fucks... Complete

>>> "0" results found

>>>Attempting to Bypass... Failed

**ERROR** 343 Error Encountered **ERROR**

>>> Suggested Fix: "Re-Evaluate life and try again." <<<

CMCX360
10-25-2012, 11:26 PM
Getting both games. In a normal year, COD would be the game I play 24/7, however, Halo 4 has me more hyped for it than Reach did, or than Gears 3 did.

Dz06lt
10-26-2012, 12:16 AM
CoD will destroy Halo on xbox alone they dont need any other consoles to accomplish that. Only the blind hateboys will say otherwise. People who bash either game need to get a life, I know ill be enjoying both

BiggD
10-26-2012, 12:29 AM
I really like imagining 'hardcore' CoD-players are the flood, with activision being the Gravemind.
Treyarch devs simply screaming "IT NEEDS MORE BIOMASS!"

In all seriousness though, I'm just waiting for the data to eventually show that 2.3 copies of CoD:BO2 have sold for every person in the world.
I am not even remotely aware of a reason the games are THAT successful. It seems like a self-fulfilling prophecy...

LOL, yeah man. Honestly, I will admit I've played all the CoD's up to date, but IMHO, the only good CoD was the original Modern Warfare. After that, I just got them so that I'd have something to play and achievement hunt in the Fall.

LickableLemons7
10-26-2012, 01:40 AM
I'm relatively interested in BO2, for the campaign. Which I'll probably watch on YouTube, because I don't have the money to buy another game. I've been waiting for a Bioshock Infinite big boy edition to be announced, and when the Songbird edition was revealed, well, I saw money sprout wings and fly out of my wallet.

xxdiamondxxinfernoxx
10-26-2012, 02:07 AM
> looks at URL

agreed 100%

theNomad
10-26-2012, 12:58 PM
Theres so much ambivalence with COD fans over BOII, many prefer MW and Infinity Ward over BO and Treyarch. I've so many buddies who are holding back on it for a while.

Halo 4 on the other hand seems to have captured gamers attentions so much. I've friends who have kinda treated me like a 2nd class gamer being an Halo fan. But they're now eager to buy 4. But I've also friends who wouldn't touch an Halo game purely because of its science fiction setting.

As much as I enjoyed them ODST and Reach really divided the fanbase. 4 is the one that will hopefully get the franchise booming and on top again.

Tsaako
10-27-2012, 02:20 AM
CoD will destroy Halo on xbox alone they dont need any other consoles to accomplish that. Only the blind hateboys will say otherwise. People who bash either game need to get a life, I know ill be enjoying both

This, It's a sad fact but I wouldn't go as far as to say "destroy". I'm glad theres some good competition between the 2. Competition always brings the best of both.

But as you said, I'll be enjoying both games. :)

Darkforce412
10-27-2012, 02:35 PM
Gained the Lead

lol good one.:)

ChickinOnaChain
10-27-2012, 02:41 PM
Great news for Halo fans, I guess. Spiecal Edition consoles are getting more and more popular. Still, I wish they would have made one for Skyrim.

Dz06lt
10-28-2012, 12:44 AM
This, It's a sad fact but I wouldn't go as far as to say "destroy". I'm glad theres some good competition between the 2. Competition always brings the best of both.

But as you said, I'll be enjoying both games. :)

15million to 5 million = destroyed, those are projected sales

Kaiyo
10-28-2012, 12:46 AM

Only reason CoD sells more is because of its on every damn console, pc and handheld.

Dz06lt
10-28-2012, 12:54 AM
Only reason CoD sells more is because of its on every damn console, pc and handheld.

That doesnt mean anything, and in case you missed it I was speaking of the 360 version alone dominating sales #'s.

BiggD
10-28-2012, 01:04 AM
That doesnt mean anything, and in case you missed it I was speaking of the 360 version alone dominating sales #'s.

Well CoD doesn't have anything going for itself, so even if it outsells Halo, who the fuck cares! CoD games are terrible.

The Elite Elite
10-28-2012, 01:26 AM
Why is it Halo fans and COD fans and Gears of War fans always seem to have to hate on the other two game series? Really, why is that? So COD will sell millions and will have greater sales than Halo 4 on the Xbox alone. So what? You all will be able to play Halo 4 online for years to come, why does it matter to you if millions will also be playing BO2?

Joker0fLife
10-28-2012, 01:36 AM
MY preferred series has a bigger sales penis than YOUR series. -Every fanboy ever

Dz06lt
10-28-2012, 01:36 AM
Well CoD doesn't have anything going for itself, so even if it outsells Halo, who the fuck cares! CoD games are terrible.

Thats your extremely biased opinion.

Why is it Halo fans and COD fans and Gears of War fans always seem to have to hate on the other two game series? Really, why is that? So COD will sell millions and will have greater sales than Halo 4 on the Xbox alone. So what? You all will be able to play Halo 4 online for years to come, why does it matter to you if millions will also be playing BO2?

This exactly I play all these games and love them all. There is no need for all this stupidity

BiggD
10-28-2012, 01:42 AM
Thats your extremely biased opinion.

Even so...one cannot genuinely believe that the story of any Call of Duty game is as in-depth and interesting as Halo's.

The reason I'm only talking about the story here is because that's how I see games. The Multiplayer is whatever. Games used to be about the story and that's how several games should be in this day and age.

Super Mario 64, Goldeneye, Banjo Kazooie (3 of my favorite N64 games) were all superb, why? Because the developers put all their time in making an entertaining and compelling story. No Multiplayer was needed to make a game good. And that's what brings me back to CoD. All CoD has is its Multiplayer. Other than that, the game(s) suck. Like I said, Modern Warfare was great back in '07-'08, but after that...none of the installments added anything 'amazing'

Gackt
10-28-2012, 03:31 AM

Spoken like a true fanboy.

xXmyxxmastaXx
10-28-2012, 04:35 AM
cod= gaming cancer

BiggD
10-28-2012, 05:35 AM
Spoken like a true fanboy.

Not sure if insult or compliment.

KH308
10-28-2012, 03:30 PM
How come CoD gets a lot of sales? I always see a whole lot of people complaining and hating CoD but when a new game comes, it seems to do very well. I will not be getting blops 2, even if I did, I will get it much later, partly because halo 4 is out before blops and I really enjoy playing Halo. And for some reason, CoD lags a lot of times for me, it makes me pissed off. But I actually don't mind playing CoD, bf3, gears of war... I don't hate any of them.

AeroSpartacus
10-29-2012, 12:20 AM
I expect CoD to outsell Halo honestly, just because CoD has a larger base of customers. But that doesn't really bother me. I've played several of the CoD games before, and the campaigns have been okay (not a great story, but decent arcade-style fun), but I really can't stand the multiplayer.

DEG23
10-29-2012, 03:37 AM
I expect CoD to outsell Halo honestly, just because CoD has a larger base of customers. But that doesn't really bother me. I've played several of the CoD games before, and the campaigns have been okay (not a great story, but decent arcade-style fun), but I really can't stand the multiplayer.

This, the COD games aren't bad, it's the community that messed them up. One can only have his mother called a whore by a 12 year old so many times before it becomes time to move on:p

Razor Buddha
10-29-2012, 06:24 AM
I hate to be the bearer of bad news but pre-orders don't mean shit. Millions more people will buy Call of Duty over Halo and that is a stone cold fact. Not everyone likes Halo or sci-fi. If you go on Halo: Reach, at maximum you will see anywhere from 80K-100K people playing at one time, on a good day. 20K for Halo3 and 5K for Halo Wars. Flip games and you'll see that MW3 has half a million people playing on average. anywhere from 200K to 300K for Blops and I don't even know what the numbers are for MW2 and CoD 4 but I bet they beat Reach numbers. And these are Xbox 360 numbers I'm talking. Black Ops II will sell more copies than Halo 4 even on Xbox, especially on Xbox because there are more CoD players than Halo players. Again, pre-orders don't mean anything. More people walk into a store after the game has been released to buy their game of choice than pre-order and attend midnight launches or whatever.

I'm not saying these things as some hater of Halo either, I have both games pre-ordered. I am just trying to remind you all that last year MW3 made a billion dollars in sales on one game while Halo has had 11 years and various media products to scrape together 3 billion for the entire franchise. I love Halo, love it to death and I would give anything to see my favorite franchise succeed like the good ole days of Halo 3. But Call of Duty appeals to far more people than out-there sci-fi.

But hey, I could be wrong, with all the CoD improvements in Halo 4 it could very well steal money from that audience lolz.

Dr Popodopolus
10-29-2012, 11:52 PM
I love Halo, love it to death and I would give anything to see my favorite franchise succeed like the good ole days of Halo 3.

Agreed!

I remember when Halo and Call of Duty lived in harmony. 2008 was the dogs.

Barad
10-30-2012, 12:21 AM
Agreed!

Amen to that.

KutleryKing
10-30-2012, 05:37 AM
So many close-minded people in this thread.

You know, I've defended CoD a lot in the past, but I'm done. People will drone to hate the next Call of Duty game without looking in to it. They assume it will be bad with no real basis other than "the last one was bad and this will be the same."

I'm done. I quit. Halo 4 will be a good game. Black Ops II will be a good game. That's all there is to it.

Get over yourselves and at least give the game you hate a chance before spewing things from your mouth pre-emptively.

xTGMx INF3RNO
10-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Atm COD has 100k more pre-orders than halo 4. So really halo is winning by ALOT.

Burnout x360a
10-30-2012, 10:22 AM
Agreed!

And then the mass children got involved.

DarkReign2021
10-30-2012, 08:55 PM
The difference I've noticed between Halo and Call of Duty, not including the fact that Halo is exclusive versus CoD's multi-platform nature, is that the majority of the population that plays CoD are not actually gamers. They're not people that drive the gaming industry as a whole because aside from that one game, a large majority of them don't buy anything else all year. I can't remember what article it was in and I'm sure the article itself had no basis, but the average gamer contribution is roughly $400-$700 a year, stemming from new games, console accessories, and online subscriptions. This is, in my opinion, quite accurate at least for me (although I beat that high just with Halo 4 this year. lol.) On the other hand, a CoD gamer will be hardpressed to tell you much more than the name of the console he's playing it on (surprisingly, I've met people that couldn't even tell me that.)

So even though CoD's community is larger, a large number of people in the community are voided because they literally have no impact anywhere in the industry outside of the one series. Halo's gaming community is probably about on par with CoD's gamer population, by the by. The By.

Tai_MT
10-31-2012, 05:02 AM
Call of Duty or Halo...

Honestly?

Well, I used to hate on CoD for all the obvious reasons. In fact, many of those reasons CONTINUE to plague the franchise to no end. Then I played Black Ops. My first ever CoD title. Honestly? Aside from all the "f#*$% numbers!" every ten seconds, it wasn't bad. Story was simply "meh". It was there, but hardly compelling. When the game wrapped up, it didn't wrap up any of the story. I had much of the plot figured out several levels before they revealed it to me. And much of the campaign was just figuring out where you were supposed to go and what you were supposed to do. Sometimes it was obvious... othertimes... not so much.

What did I like about the game though? The multiplayer. Decently sized maps and a heavily customizable player that allowed me to be EXACTLY the kind of player I wanted to be. I took it upon myself to be a "killstreak killer". My class was set up to negate enemy killstreaks as often as possible. Strela, Famas, Flak Jacket Pro, Steady Aim Pro, Gas Mask Pro, Flashbangs, Claymores, and Semtex. Killstreaks had Sam Turret, Supply Crate, and Auto-Turret.

I spent most of my games keeping enemy killstreaks out of the sky. Got a UAV? As soon as it was announced you put in the sky, I was aiming for it with the Strela. Got a Chopper of some kind? As soon as it was announced, I was dropping my Sam Turret or priming the Strela to take it out before it ever arrived.

The game allowed me to PROPERLY run a Support Class like I SHOULD be able to. I loved it for that. I never made the game winning kill. I never scored the game winning point. But, I kept my team alive and safe, and planted the bombs or defended them while my teammates did the heavy lifting.

I decided to pick up the rest of the games in the series. I decided to pick up Modern Warfare 3. Boy, oh boy, was I disappointed. NONE of them are as good as Black Ops was. Maps are incredibly claustrophobic, customization is weak at best, spawns tend to be created by retarded developers...

I'm getting Black Ops 2 in hopes that it's like the first Black Ops. I want a return to that amazing multiplayer gameplay.

As for Halo... Well, Halo 3 and Halo Reach didn't thrill me much. I liked ODST better in terms of story than those two... even liked elements of the ODST campaign better than those two games.

Both franchises are on thin ice with me at the moment.

Halo needs to make a return to its amazing storytelling and memorable (and distiguishable!) characters. CoD needs to make a return to it's amazingly customizable multiplayer as well as larger and more strategic maps.

DMichaels86
10-31-2012, 04:04 PM
Call of Duty or Halo...

Honestly?

Well, I used to hate on CoD for all the obvious reasons. In fact, many of those reasons CONTINUE to plague the franchise to no end. Then I played Black Ops. My first ever CoD title. Honestly? Aside from all the "f#*$% numbers!" every ten seconds, it wasn't bad. Story was simply "meh". It was there, but hardly compelling. When the game wrapped up, it didn't wrap up any of the story. I had much of the plot figured out several levels before they revealed it to me. And much of the campaign was just figuring out where you were supposed to go and what you were supposed to do. Sometimes it was obvious... othertimes... not so much.

What did I like about the game though? The multiplayer. Decently sized maps and a heavily customizable player that allowed me to be EXACTLY the kind of player I wanted to be. I took it upon myself to be a "killstreak killer". My class was set up to negate enemy killstreaks as often as possible. Strela, Famas, Flak Jacket Pro, Steady Aim Pro, Gas Mask Pro, Flashbangs, Claymores, and Semtex. Killstreaks had Sam Turret, Supply Crate, and Auto-Turret.

I spent most of my games keeping enemy killstreaks out of the sky. Got a UAV? As soon as it was announced you put in the sky, I was aiming for it with the Strela. Got a Chopper of some kind? As soon as it was announced, I was dropping my Sam Turret or priming the Strela to take it out before it ever arrived.

The game allowed me to PROPERLY run a Support Class like I SHOULD be able to. I loved it for that. I never made the game winning kill. I never scored the game winning point. But, I kept my team alive and safe, and planted the bombs or defended them while my teammates did the heavy lifting.

I decided to pick up the rest of the games in the series. I decided to pick up Modern Warfare 3. Boy, oh boy, was I disappointed. NONE of them are as good as Black Ops was. Maps are incredibly claustrophobic, customization is weak at best, spawns tend to be created by retarded developers...

I'm getting Black Ops 2 in hopes that it's like the first Black Ops. I want a return to that amazing multiplayer gameplay.

As for Halo... Well, Halo 3 and Halo Reach didn't thrill me much. I liked ODST better in terms of story than those two... even liked elements of the ODST campaign better than those two games.

Both franchises are on thin ice with me at the moment.

Halo needs to make a return to its amazing storytelling and memorable (and distiguishable!) characters. CoD needs to make a return to it's amazingly customizable multiplayer as well as larger and more strategic maps.

This this this this this^^^^^^ I've always felt treyarch has given us the change and differences that we need

ash356
10-31-2012, 05:00 PM
The difference I've noticed between Halo and Call of Duty, not including the fact that Halo is exclusive versus CoD's multi-platform nature, is that the majority of the population that plays CoD are not actually gamers. They're not people that drive the gaming industry as a whole because aside from that one game, a large majority of them don't buy anything else all year.

Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.
Sorry, but if you're going to make such a radical statement, you're going to need facts to back it up, which you haven't supplied.
Now then, I know people from my former sixth form days who literally brought their console to play CoD with others. If you sign in on most days, it is the thing they are most likely to be playing.
However, these people have also brought games such as LA Noire, Batman Arkham City, Mass Effect, Halo itself, and even arcade games like Minecraft and Trials Evo. I don't believe I've ever met anyone in the entirety of my time on Xbox Live who has literally only played the one game series, and if you can support that bold claim with an actual source, then props to you.

Tai_MT
10-31-2012, 05:23 PM
Wrong, wrong, wrong and wrong.
Sorry, but if you're going to make such a radical statement, you're going to need facts to back it up, which you haven't supplied.
Now then, I know people from my former sixth form days who literally brought their console to play CoD with others. If you sign in on most days, it is the thing they are most likely to be playing.
However, these people have also brought games such as LA Noire, Batman Arkham City, Mass Effect, Halo itself, and even arcade games like Minecraft and Trials Evo. I don't believe I've ever met anyone in the entirety of my time on Xbox Live who has literally only played the one game series, and if you can support that bold claim with an actual source, then props to you.

No offense man... But you can't complain that he didn't supply any sources and then go on to use ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE to support your claim. This is the internet, you could say anything. This is also real life... Just because you have X friends that do Y, Z, and A... Well, doesn't make it true for the rest of the gaming community or the population at large. It only makes it true for your friends.

Anecdotal Evidence is the worst kind of evidence to bring to any table because it's just a story that nobody can verify and is only true for you. My Anecdotal Evidence could be contrary to yours, and then what? We argue about which is correct? Argue over who has the more accurate story?

Look, I don't doubt that CoD isn't the only purchase to most people who play that franchise. There are likely other games these people play. Neither of you have cited evidence to support EITHER claim.

However, I challenge you both to do one thing. Play a Call of Duty game, doesn't matter which one. Any of them. After each match, drop out of the lobby and proceed to go to "compare games" to each and every single player you run across in the game. Everytime the Gamerscore is above 50k, mark it down. Everytime it's below, mark it down. Also make a notation on which OTHER games they play (as in if it's shooters or sports games, or what-have-you). Take note of gamerscore in those games as well. Do this until you have something like 100 people you've notated. Obviously larger numbers make the study more accurate, but I figure 100 is good for people wanting to prove their point and being as lazy as most human beings are these days.

At the end of the day, you can then decide which is more accurate based upon personal experience. Do a lot of people buy CoD exclusively? Do they buy other WWII shooters as well? Do they purchase Sports games? Any of them purchase RPGs or games with a story-driven-narrative? If so, how interested were they in it (you can tell by the amount of gamerscore in said titles)? How many games of specific franchises do they own and how much of those do they play?

Fairly certain that's the ONLY way you're ever going to end that argument without citing some proof from a study you didn't do.

ash356
10-31-2012, 05:58 PM
No offense man... But you can't complain that he didn't supply any sources and then go on to use ANECDOTAL EVIDENCE to support your claim. This is the internet, you could say anything. This is also real life... Just because you have X friends that do Y, Z, and A... Well, doesn't make it true for the rest of the gaming community or the population at large. It only makes it true for your friends.

Anecdotal Evidence is the worst kind of evidence to bring to any table because it's just a story that nobody can verify and is only true for you. My Anecdotal Evidence could be contrary to yours, and then what? We argue about which is correct? Argue over who has the more accurate story?

Look, I don't doubt that CoD isn't the only purchase to most people who play that franchise. There are likely other games these people play. Neither of you have cited evidence to support EITHER claim.

However, I challenge you both to do one thing. Play a Call of Duty game, doesn't matter which one. Any of them. After each match, drop out of the lobby and proceed to go to "compare games" to each and every single player you run across in the game. Everytime the Gamerscore is above 50k, mark it down. Everytime it's below, mark it down. Also make a notation on which OTHER games they play (as in if it's shooters or sports games, or what-have-you). Take note of gamerscore in those games as well. Do this until you have something like 100 people you've notated. Obviously larger numbers make the study more accurate, but I figure 100 is good for people wanting to prove their point and being as lazy as most human beings are these days.

At the end of the day, you can then decide which is more accurate based upon personal experience. Do a lot of people buy CoD exclusively? Do they buy other WWII shooters as well? Do they purchase Sports games? Any of them purchase RPGs or games with a story-driven-narrative? If so, how interested were they in it (you can tell by the amount of gamerscore in said titles)? How many games of specific franchises do they own and how much of those do they play?

Fairly certain that's the ONLY way you're ever going to end that argument without citing some proof from a study you didn't do.

Believe it or not, I realised that when I wrote it, but there is literally no source that discusses it, seeing as it's just a fairly petty point. Thus, I had to resort to my own knowledge of the field.
Whilst this may be considered poor ettiquette considering the point I chose to critiscize them for, mine was only a counter-point anyway. In terms of who-evers point is just, the scales are, IMO, even. That's why I was angling for a source in the first place.
If they can find one, then I'll admit they're right, considering I don't have one. If not, then one shouldn't be making such a broad statement for a vast number of people, a statement that literally sings of 'Gaming elitism'.

Joker0fLife
10-31-2012, 06:28 PM
In my friends list, the people that I see still playing COD are the same people that are playing Madden 2013 and the select 1 or 2 Big Namers like Mass Effect or Resident Evil. I think it's pretty accurate to say that most COD players aren't actual legit gamers. If they can't answer a question like "What was one of the most violent games of the 1990's?" without stuttering or thinking about it for more than 5 seconds, they're not a gamer.

I'll give it to them that they spend more than 100$ a year on gaming stuff...considering how many controllers they break and over-priced headsets they use due to their lack of anger management.

And no, I'm not fanboying for Halo. I would of said this on Battlefield's forums or Gears of War's forums or any forum for that matter, it just so happens that this argument occurred here.

Craphex
10-31-2012, 09:11 PM
Anyone know if the split screen in this one will finally be rid of the black borders? Gears and COD didn't have this problem :(