PDA

View Full Version : Nikke84 has the game already

Darkforce412
10-26-2012, 02:55 PM
first he had gears of war 3 first now he has halo 4. how the hell does he get these games like 2 weeks before eveyone else. I know he will come here and tell me like he did a year ago. Im just a little jealous.

Gackt
10-26-2012, 02:57 PM
first he had gears of war 3 first now he has halo 4. how the hell does he get these games like 2 weeks before eveyone else. I know he will come here and tell me like he did a year ago. Im just a little jealous.

It's been available on torrent sites.

iBuzz7S
10-26-2012, 03:15 PM
It's been available on torrent sites.
>he has a downloaded copy

OP, you said he played Gears of War 3 early. Checking his profile, you are correct. Now, had this been a downloaded copy, he would not of been able to obtain the full 2000G for the game, on his original profile with over 300000G.

Then again, not even 24 hours ago, an awesome article (in this thread (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=394159)) makes it quite clear that no copies of the game had been shipped.

Coincidence or not, who gives a shit? If he was worried about any negative outcome due to illegitimacy, he would of played the game in private, away from view. But since he is playing online, on the same profile which played GOW3 early, on the same profile with over 300000G unlocked, all signs lead to a legitimate copy of Halo 4.

Why not send him a message and ask? Not like he would say anything (I don't blame him either), but it's better to ask the person(s) involved and not randoms who make outrageous claims.

Gackt
10-26-2012, 03:23 PM

What makes you think that? Because I said it's available on the internet?

theNomad
10-26-2012, 03:36 PM
Could have got a legitimate copy, I know darkreign mentioned in a thread here on 360a's Halo 4 forum about having held copies of the game already but not playing it due to his work.

I guess stores are starting to recieve their orders, at least they must have been shipped to warehouses. The guy could work at a magazine or site thats reviewing the game. I know the guy who made 360a's Skyrim roadmap got the game weeks early to review for a website, he was mighty close to 1000gs before its release.

Darkforce412
10-26-2012, 03:54 PM
Why not send him a message and ask? Not like he would say anything (I don't blame him either), but it's better to ask the person(s) involved and not randoms who make outrageous claims.[/QUOTE]

lol sorry i just go a little over board some times without even thinking lol. i dont know i just think its unfair and think he should wait like the rest of us u know?

Nikke84
10-26-2012, 03:55 PM
Review copys has been sent out by Microsoft and my GT is cleared to play the game online.

Gackt
10-26-2012, 03:56 PM
Review copys has been sent out by Microsoft and my GT is cleared to play the game online.

Well that settles that. Nice gamerscore btw :)

Burnout x360a
10-26-2012, 03:58 PM

Awesome, hope the game is just as good :p

JASEL84
10-26-2012, 05:26 PM
Torrents damn torrents i hope all piretes gets banned

xxJUSTINxx
10-26-2012, 05:32 PM

OP, you said he played Gears of War 3 early. Checking his profile, you are correct. Now, had this been a downloaded copy, he would not of been able to obtain the full 2000G for the game, on his original profile with over 300000G.

Then again, not even 24 hours ago, an awesome article (in this thread (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=394159)) makes it quite clear that no copies of the game had been shipped.

Coincidence or not, who gives a shit? If he was worried about any negative outcome due to illegitimacy, he would of played the game in private, away from view. But since he is playing online, on the same profile which played GOW3 early, on the same profile with over 300000G unlocked, all signs lead to a legitimate copy of Halo 4.

Why not send him a message and ask? Not like he would say anything (I don't blame him either), but it's better to ask the person(s) involved and not randoms who make outrageous claims.
Review copies are out and have been out for a week.

Hishoa
10-26-2012, 05:33 PM
Torrents damn torrents i hope all piretes gets banned

Pirates most likely won't give a damn if they're banned. Any good pirate will have a secondary console (most likely bought for cheap) with a free throw-away 14-day live account to play Halo before the release date. If their main console gets banned (as others have speculated) all they need to do, IIRC, is switch out their keyvaults. :)

MixMaker1
10-26-2012, 06:18 PM
Best Halo yet (don't give away anything)?

Ceris
10-26-2012, 06:30 PM
I know this has been cleared up but just wanted to share a random thought of mine. This made me think of that thread about someone selling "Legitimate" copies of Halo 4 because he got fired from work. :p

Dark Scotsman
10-26-2012, 06:47 PM
It's been leaked for ages ive had it for about two weeks.

Hishoa
10-26-2012, 06:52 PM
It's been leaked for ages ive had it for about two weeks.

two weeks =/= ages

BiggD
10-26-2012, 06:58 PM
two weeks =/= ages

lmao! his logic is undeniable!

oG Lilith
10-26-2012, 07:15 PM
Its probably been leaked somewhere. Resident evil 6 was launced early in some places.

SilverSluggerMZ
10-26-2012, 07:19 PM
Its probably been leaked somewhere. Resident evil 6 was launced early in some places.

Or you could just read the rest of the postings in this thread and find out the answer instead of a pointless assumption.

Hishoa
10-26-2012, 07:22 PM
Or you could just read the rest of the postings in this thread and find out the answer instead of a pointless assumption.

but SIR, that takes EFFORT!

http://i.imgur.com/GrI0m.gif

xxJUSTINxx
10-26-2012, 07:32 PM
two weeks =/= ages
Well if we're talking about that leak then its around 4 weeks.

OceanH
10-26-2012, 07:36 PM

but SIR, that takes EFFORT!

It's either don't read and make yourself look like a fool or take 5 mins to read.

Barad
10-26-2012, 07:57 PM
Don't be jelly, waiters are winners.

whitetrashshayno
10-26-2012, 08:01 PM
Lucky man, I cannot wait till halo 4 comes out I am going to lose my freaking mind playing this. It's standard affair for reviewers to get the games weeks in advance so they can uh...review it. Did the cheivos allready leak from another source? If not that's weird he'd have his gamertag online so you can see them beforehand you'd assume that would go with the confidentiality contract.

Oh well, my halo 4 controller im playing with right now will have to do for another week or 2.

EGGXI
10-26-2012, 08:15 PM
I saw on someone's blog that their limited edition arrived today.

Hishoa
10-26-2012, 09:51 PM
It's either don't read and make yourself look like a fool or take 5 mins to read.

not sure what you were implying, but I was being sarcastic in my post. :) also, 5 minutes is pretty generous.. most would have figured it out in a minute or two!

Teh Phantomz
10-26-2012, 09:54 PM
I am very jealous of all those who have the game already, not too long to go.

Firefly2
11-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Maybe he is a game tester