PDA

View Full Version : Who the hell has my tag titles.

Erutaerc
10-26-2012, 10:53 PM
Ok, so here's a crazy one for you.

After completing Reiko's costumes, I started a tag match and instantly lost to lose the titles. Now i've moved onto Noble rose, i've unlocked all the costumes, I just need to buy them, so I start doing tag matches of course.

I've now done about 30-40 tag matches with her and Lambada 2, winning them all, yet still no title shot. I went through and checked every character that I could (all 20 main and the first 2 lambadas (the only two i've used)) but every time a tag match came up, not once did the character I was using have the tag titles. All I can think of is the team I lost the titles to was a random combination, that simply selecting a single character won't bring up the option to defend the title as the partner they won with is not their default partner. Surely though, this doesn't explain why i'm not getting a title shot.

It could also be because Noble Roses popularity is at 3, so maybe you need both characters to be popular to get the shot (at 50 and 3 for the team). I'm aware I may not get a response for a while so i'll keep working on stuff to see if it does happen eventually.

Edit: Solved, Evil Rose had it, it just never gave me the oportunity to defend it when I was playing as her.

Andy Rampage
12-05-2012, 09:50 AM
Nice to see some One else is still Playing this title!!

Thanks for the comments..will keep an Eye Open for this!!

Joesatmosfere
04-29-2014, 02:27 AM
Gotta watch who you're playin' against. LOL. Btw, in the future, don't forget you can save after every match. That way, if you lose, just go to Host Data Load and load your last save.