PDA

View Full Version : How will you start Halo 4

Mopey
10-27-2012, 08:47 AM
Hi.

I took three days off especially for Halo 4.
First, I'll watch the whole Forward Into Dawn series in one session, even though I'm already watching every episode every week.
I'll probably go watch some Youtube-videos to recall some things that have happened in the past titles, even though, I can remember them pretty well.,
Then, I'll play the campaign on Heroic. Legendary in Halo 3, ODST and Reach caused me to crush four controlles, which wasn't that healthy for my economy, so this time I'll have to learn how the game works before storming Legendary.
After that campaign, I'll tackle the online mode for the next days and just play it. Try anything, any game mode, just for the heck of it.

How about you guys?

HellspawnRei
10-27-2012, 09:00 AM
Watching Halo Legends will be a great idea too!

iBuzz7S
10-27-2012, 09:29 AM
Grind through the campaign, solo, on Legendary. Then get all of the single player achievements out of the way.

Eventually, I will jump online and see how things are, but after a few weeks I will boost through the online achievements as well.

TransonicPower
10-27-2012, 10:05 AM
I will change my "clantag", because I want my first achievement to be: PWND

Then edit the rest of my spartan, hop into War Games while waiting for my bro to come home from school so we can do the co-op campaign on heroic. I'm skipping school unless we have something important on the 6th.

Eski Boi
10-27-2012, 10:11 AM
Heroic Campaign co-op

lifeexpectancy
10-27-2012, 11:31 AM
0030-1200 Nov 6th - complete Solo Legendary run

1200-1600 Nov 6th - Mop up solo campaign achieves

1600-2300 Nov 6th - Sleep

2300-0800 Nov 6th/7th - Co op Heroic or Legendary depending on teammates' skill

0800-1600 Nov 7th - Clear as much Spartan Ops as is available at launch, look for Easter eggs if I finish it all with time to spare

1600-2300 Nov 7th - Sleep

2300-1600 Nov 7th/8th - multiplayer and help anyone who needs help with specific achievements

1600-2300 Nov 8th - Sleep

Nov 9th - take a breather and wrap up walkthrough for TA, maybe some Spartan ops and fool around looking for Easter eggs in campaign a bit, but sleep by 1130 because I have to go back to work that night at 1930 for 13hours.

I realize 17 hours a day for several days is not healthy, but I only do shit like this for Halo launches. I will resume normal life next week.

And yes, I will eat while doing this, as well as stretch my legs every hour to prevent DVTs and take periodic breaks. "I'm not crazy; my mother had me tested." - Guess that line.

gig
10-27-2012, 11:47 AM
Create how my Spartan looks, clan tag, the usual easy achivements, then start the game solo normal for I can get a feel in the campaign before I try legendary

Ty-Rex
10-27-2012, 12:25 PM
Oh god guys, let me tell you about my super sweet Halo 4 release date plans. Oh man, you guys, oh man. Here's what I'm gonna do. Oh man. I'm the Halo fan.

Not get the game at midnight. Oh man. So cray.

Then I will wait for the game to arrive in the mail. So NERDy. Such a GAMEr.

Then I will wait for my friends to get online so I can play the game. PaTiEnCe Is A vIRtUe!1

Then, oh god, then I will play the game for like a few hours because I need to sleep and have to drive my father to the doctor in the morning. What a Rebble. Parents just don't understand.

These are my plans guys. They are p. sweet I know. I also couldn't get off work but w/e I got a TV here. The man can't keep me down. Actually my boss is a woman, but my point stands.

Tsaako
10-27-2012, 12:39 PM
Probably get myself reacquainted with its story day before release, kinda forgot after all these years now, so it would be nice to catch up. Then I'll just do campaign casually then have some online MP fun.

I'll probably attempt legendary at a later stage.

LickableLemons7
10-27-2012, 01:20 PM
Midnight launch, depending on the length of the line as I make multiple passes throughout the day, by the Best Buy I pre-ordered from. Either way, I plan to get co-op on heroic out of the way on day one. As the week goes by, finish solo legendary, then mop up an misc campaign achievements I missed. Spartan Ops the following weeks. And some matchmaking now and again.

Mopey
10-27-2012, 01:25 PM
Oh god guys, let me tell you about my super sweet Halo 4 release date plans. Oh man, you guys, oh man. Here's what I'm gonna do. Oh man. I'm the Halo fan.

Not get the game at midnight. Oh man. So cray.

Then I will wait for the game to arrive in the mail. So NERDy. Such a GAMEr.

Then I will wait for my friends to get online so I can play the game. PaTiEnCe Is A vIRtUe!1

Then, oh god, then I will play the game for like a few hours because I need to sleep and have to drive my father to the doctor in the morning. What a Rebble. Parents just don't understand.

These are my plans guys. They are p. sweet I know. I also couldn't get off work but w/e I got a TV here. The man can't keep me down. Actually my boss is a woman, but my point stands.
Yes, I can see that your signature fits. Brilliant.

Good luck to you and your family, though.

Bergy3
10-27-2012, 03:09 PM
Historically, and I think most people will agree, you tackle the campaign first to absorb the story and acquaint yourself with the new weapons and vehicles.
Then you jump online and join the chuckleheads out there teabagging away.

But since Halo 2 I have spent the majority of my time in MP, thousands of matches outweigh the dozen or so times through the whole story campaign.
I am eager to begin the progression of unlocks and raise my spartan rating.
I want my digital penis to be so, so huge. :woop:

I am also excited to hammer out something in the new forge, the added tools and expanded palettes for three new areas should produce some amazing stuff from the community down the line.

In short, I may be ignoring the story altogether for the first few days...blasphemy?! :eek:

Mopey
10-27-2012, 03:28 PM
Historically, and I think most people will agree, you tackle the campaign first to absorb the story and acquaint yourself with the new weapons and vehicles.
Then you jump online and join the chuckleheads out there teabagging away.

But since Halo 2 I have spent the majority of my time in MP, thousands of matches outweigh the dozen or so times through the whole story campaign.
I am eager to begin the progression of unlocks and raise my spartan rating.
I want my digital penis to be so, so huge. :woop:

I am also excited to hammer out something in the new forge, the added tools and expanded palettes for three new areas should produce some amazing stuff from the community down the line.

In short, I may be ignoring the story altogether for the first few days...blasphemy?! :eek:
At first, I thought the same. But then again, we all know the Halo community. It has its black sheep. I don't want to be in a lobby and hear someone bark out spoilers. I just want to keep myself locked away from the public, curtains down, room locked and blackened out and just enjoy the story like a sponge enjoys water.

When I'm done with the campaign and can actually listen to any spoilers, I'll feel save and free enough to step outside my own little world and play with others.

TransonicPower
10-27-2012, 03:29 PM
0030-1200 Nov 6th - complete Solo Legendary run

1200-1600 Nov 6th - Mop up solo campaign achieves

1600-2300 Nov 6th - Sleep

2300-0800 Nov 6th/7th - Co op Heroic or Legendary depending on teammates' skill

0800-1600 Nov 7th - Clear as much Spartan Ops as is available at launch, look for Easter eggs if I finish it all with time to spare

1600-2300 Nov 7th - Sleep

2300-1600 Nov 7th/8th - multiplayer and help anyone who needs help with specific achievements

1600-2300 Nov 8th - Sleep

Nov 9th - take a breather and wrap up walkthrough for TA, maybe some Spartan ops and fool around looking for Easter eggs in campaign a bit, but sleep by 1130 because I have to go back to work that night at 1930 for 13hours.

I realize 17 hours a day for several days is not healthy, but I only do shit like this for Halo launches. I will resume normal life next week.

And yes, I will eat while doing this, as well as stretch my legs every hour to prevent DVTs and take periodic breaks. "I'm not crazy; my mother had me tested." - Guess that line.

Sheldon Cooper FTW. "that's my spot."

Frozenghost001
10-27-2012, 03:42 PM
im gonna play campaign co-op at my friends house because stupid me pre-ordered the game online and didnt realize it was coming out on election day (i have off from school that day), so now i gotta wait the entire day to actually get my copy...

BiggD
10-27-2012, 03:56 PM
I would love to quote all of you on great plans but I just woke up and I'm to fucking lazy.

Campaign Solo-Heroic
Campaign (cheevo mop-up)
Spartan Ops
Campaign Solo-Legendary
Spartan Ops
War Games
Campaign Co-Op Heroic

Something along those lines. I'm getting the game at midnight but I'm trying to be a good little boy and going to bed when I get back home as I don't want to fuck up my sleep schedule. As gay as that sounds, sleep for me comes before Halo.

ReverendSID
10-27-2012, 05:11 PM
Campaign, Solo Legendary before I touch any other part of the game. Maybe in one sitting depending on the length and how blurry my eyes get. :) Then Spartan Ops, then some War Games. And finally, if I can find a partner, heroic or legendary co-op campaign.

BiggD
10-27-2012, 05:36 PM
And finally, if I can find a partner, heroic or legendary co-op campaign.

Did somebody say, partner? :p Count me in if you want to party up!

Gageamatron
10-27-2012, 05:46 PM
Hopefully by pressing the start button.

StolenPaper18
10-27-2012, 05:52 PM
Hopefully by pressing the start button.

You're not going to put the game in first? ;)

I'll start a solo campaign on Legendary. Then I'll trade off playing that and matchmaking with friends.

Pokenut
10-27-2012, 06:20 PM
I'll go through the campaign on Normal to absorb the story then ramp it up to solo Legendary. Probably try spartan ops after I get normal completed. Then I can go online and not worry about someone yelling out the ending and spoiling the game for me.

BiggD
10-27-2012, 06:52 PM

lmao! good one :p

Son of Kyuss
10-27-2012, 07:48 PM
I'll pick it up before I go to class and then start Legendary Co-op with my friends once I get back.

Not very exciting or extreme, but had I gotten the day off I'd probably be on it all day.

Gageamatron
10-27-2012, 08:42 PM

But that requires me to actually buy the game.
And to do that I would have to drive to the store.
To do that I would have to acquire a driver's license.
To do that I would need 2 working arm appendages.

Moral of the story here folks. I don't have arms. I shout at my computer and words magically pop up.

The Bum-Mobile
10-27-2012, 09:41 PM
Multiplayer on launch. Then the following weekend I'll probably get around to a full co-op campaign, more multiplayer 'n stuff.

BiggD
10-27-2012, 10:01 PM
Without getting hated on...

Whoever DOESN'T do Campaign first is DUMB!

Kaiyo
10-28-2012, 12:22 AM
Playing Campaign first.
Not gonna jump in Multiplayer or Spartan Ops blind.

CMCX360
10-28-2012, 12:38 AM
Install it.
Download all LE bonuses.
Play multiplayer.
Next day play a campaign mission or two.

BlueLeg
10-28-2012, 12:50 AM
Head to midnight release, acquire game, play and not leave room for the next couple weeks.

StolenPaper18
10-28-2012, 12:54 AM

I know of at least 5 people that haven't finished the campaign of any Halo. I'm guessing there are a fair amount of people who only get the game for the multiplayer aspect, just like people do for any big multiplayer game.

But, in my opinion, anyone who doesn't start a solo campaign on legendary is dumb. ;)

BiggD
10-28-2012, 01:02 AM
I know of at least 5 people that haven't finished the campaign of any Halo. I'm guessing there are a fair amount of people who only get the game for the multiplayer aspect, just like people do for any big multiplayer game.

:confused: Why would someone get Halo 4 - or any Halo for that fact - ONLY for it's Multiplayer?! That's blasphemy!!!!

StolenPaper18
10-28-2012, 01:08 AM
:confused: Why would someone get Halo 4 - or any Halo for that fact - ONLY for it's Multiplayer?! That's blasphemy!!!!

I agree. The people I know who do this only buy AAA titles and they only play online. Refer to them as "bandwagon gamers" maybe? :p

BiggD
10-28-2012, 01:09 AM
I agree. The people I know who do this only buy AAA titles and they only play online. Refer to them as "bandwagon gamers" maybe? :p

A very appropriate label for these fools! It's like I've stated previously in another thread, I would buy Halo 4 if all it had, was Campaign. I enjoy Matchmaking every now and then but that's not what the Halo franchise should be about!

The Elite Elite
10-28-2012, 01:17 AM
Well, first I'll install both discs. Then I'll either start my solo legendary play of the campaign, or I might play a few games of matchmaking first, then solo legendary campaign. After a while of the campaign, I might see if anyone on my friends list wants to do some Spartan Ops, otherwise I'll play MP.

exo-apollo
10-28-2012, 05:45 AM
Have a bit of a look around, play some MP first though, doing the campaign with some of my friends on the saturday after it comes out. We'd play sooner but one of thems a jet working in japan so he can't get it till...the 8th I think?

Dog Face
10-28-2012, 06:30 AM
Play through Solo legendary.
Play a co-op mission with myself on Heroic
Get the easy "Save forge map", "Change pose of Spartan", "Save film clip", etc
Do Spartan Ops
Wait for guides to all Terminals/An Easter Egg

MangledRex
10-28-2012, 10:45 AM
Probably install it to the hdd and then pull an all nighter with the campaign

Coxy x360a
10-28-2012, 10:51 AM
Grind through the campaign, solo, on Legendary. Then get all of the single player achievements out of the way.

Eventually, I will jump online and see how things are, but after a few weeks I will boost through the online achievements as well.

Pretty much this!

Jet1337
10-28-2012, 08:48 PM
Gonna start on the first level. derp

AeroSpartacus
10-29-2012, 12:04 AM
I'm picking it up at GameStop at midnight, but I'll only play a handful of multiplayer matches before going to sleep probably. I would stay up all night, but I have around 8 hours of classes/work the next day so that's not a good idea. After that, I'll start on Heroic campaign co-op with a friend of mine, who I'll most likely also do Spartan Ops with. After that, just play multiplayer for fun and slowly go for Legendary solo.

IXISHADOW
10-29-2012, 12:30 AM
Hopefully receiving a day early in the post, not bothered if I don't as long as it's here by release day.

Then putting the game in and installing it. Followed by downloading all LE bonuses etc.

Next I will be playing the campaign solo on normal to enjoy the story and search for easter eggs.

Mop up of other campaign achievements next.

Then solo Legendary followed by coop heroic playthroughs.

Finally I will jump into the War Games and Online.

BiggD
10-29-2012, 02:20 AM
Hopefully receiving a day early in the post, not bothered if I don't as long as it's here by release day.

Then putting the game in and installing it. Followed by downloading all LE bonuses etc.

Next I will be playing the campaign solo on normal to enjoy the story and search for easter eggs.

Mop up of other campaign achievements next.

Then solo Legendary followed by coop heroic playthroughs.

Finally I will jump into the War Games and Online.

YES! My exact plans :D

clone150
10-29-2012, 06:22 AM
I shall play through the campaign on Normal so that I may enjoy the story without any frustrations. After that, who knows what my brain will tell me to do? lol

theNomad
10-29-2012, 03:22 PM

It happens so much, with Reach's multiplayer when you click on other players names it shows how they have done in 3, ODST and Reach's campaigns. So many it says started on normal or just not even started.

I'm going all out on campaign solo legendary for starters I'm hearing 15'ish hours to complete, so should be done in 2 days max (sadly I've got Manchester City vs Ajax on the evening of the 6th so gonna miss important playing hours). Then it'll be some mp and finally spartan ops and co-op legendary.

theNomad
10-29-2012, 03:25 PM
(sadly I've got Manchester City vs Ajax on the evening of the 6th so gonna miss important playing hours).

:woop: I should have pointed out that I actually steward the games and ironically enough work on pitchside gate 117. Ohh and my middle names John.

fastNcurious
10-29-2012, 05:03 PM
Definitely doing campaign first (Heroic) so I don't get anything spoiled for me. Been doing a good job on that front so far.

Then some multiplayer. Then campaign on Legendary.

Dr Popodopolus
10-29-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm really hoping they've mapped the start button into the controls

Barad
10-30-2012, 12:25 AM
Rip Open Game
Solo Normal Campaign
Bit of Multiplayer
Solo Legendary Campaign
Bit More Multiplayer
Co-op Legendary Campaign
Fuck Loads of Multiplayer.

DiasdeGalvan
11-01-2012, 11:08 PM
Play through campaign on Heroic then customize my Spartan and play war games.

Sanchezz4387
11-01-2012, 11:17 PM
I'm going to watch the entirety of FUD, then complete campaign in heroic. Then try the Spartan ops. Then I'll live online making with trying legendary campaign

Lothra
11-02-2012, 12:50 AM
The very first thing i will be doing is installing Disc 2 (Multiplayer) that way i don't have to swap discs from campaign to MP and back, then it will be MP all the time until i get all the achievements, then onto campaign to get all those achievements, then finally back to MP until Halo 5.

Hishoa
11-02-2012, 12:55 AM
I'm picking it up at GameStop at midnight, but I'll only play a handful of multiplayer matches before going to sleep probably. I would stay up all night, but I have around 8 hours of classes/work the next day so that's not a good idea. After that, I'll start on Heroic campaign co-op with a friend of mine, who I'll most likely also do Spartan Ops with. After that, just play multiplayer for fun and slowly go for Legendary solo.

Good luck with that. Couple the fact that 343i didn't host a beta for this Halo title with Halo's understandable launch debacles.. I imagine you'll be spending all your time the first night in Campaign.

MagneticPhil
11-02-2012, 01:01 AM
Definitely going to play some multiplayer and then wait for all my friends to get on for some Legendary Co-op, because it's just more fun on Legendary!

WHITESTAR 2032
11-02-2012, 01:12 AM
1st put all my DLC in and then check out my MP Spartan.

Fireball6554
11-02-2012, 01:13 AM
I'm going straight to the Valhalla remake, seeing how that was one of my favorite maps on Halo 3. If only VIP was back, I could re-live my first online game on Halo 3.

Rzm117
11-02-2012, 01:20 AM
Im going to complete the campaign on Heroic with my brother FIRST, then Ill check the maps and hop on to mp. Spartan ops in between the mp...cant wait :D

Annihil88torr
11-02-2012, 02:07 AM
Legendary brother

KillerChris8814
11-02-2012, 03:13 AM
Just like every other Halo I'll start normal difficulty then play Legendary. Just play normal to learn the maps a bit and play more attention to story and collectable hunting, before playing higher difficulty and having to focus all my attention on the enimies.

Snowed
11-02-2012, 03:20 AM

Why? I don't really give a fuck about the mediocre storyline. I'm going to play online because the online is by far the best when it's brand new and no one knows what's going on.

I may get it at midnight. I'm not sure if I care enough about that, though, as I do have a job the next day. When I get home that Tuesday, I'll play until a reasonable bed time and then sleep.

Things change so much as you get older haha.

BiggD
11-02-2012, 04:25 AM
Just like every other Halo I'll start normal difficulty then play Legendary. Just play normal to learn the maps a bit and play more attention to story and collectable hunting, before playing higher difficulty and having to focus all my attention on the enimies.

My exact plan. Normal for focusing on the story --> then Legendary for focusing on the struggle.

Why? I don't really give a fuck about the mediocre storyline. I'm going to play online because the online is by far the best when it's brand new and no one knows what's going on.

Halo's story is mediocre? Have you bothered reading the 10 or so novels that revolve around the Halo Universe or played all 7 games? Halo's story is far from mediocre, it's one of the few FPS's that have an actual in-depth and interesting story-line, rather than a sole focus on it's Multiplayer.

ecto69
11-02-2012, 07:35 AM
Pickup HALO LE midnight EST
Open package
Figure out which disc to insert first
Install
go to bed
Go pickup my Energy Sword Replica
wake up and start playing

Snowed
11-02-2012, 07:41 AM
My exact plan. Normal for focusing on the story
Halo's story is mediocre? Have you bothered reading the 10 or so novels that revolve around the Halo Universe or played all 7 games? Halo's story is far from mediocre, it's one of the few FPS's that have an actual in-depth and interesting story-line, rather than a sole focus on it's Multiplayer.

Yeah I read all the books when they came out. Only thing I haven't watched is Halo Legends which I hear is bad (and I wouldn't watch anyway because anime is, for all intents and purposes, universally awful).

The Forerunner saga is especially bad. Some of the worst sci-fi I have ever read. NO ONE would think it was anything other than trash if it wasn't branded with the Halo name.

It's definitely got the best FPS story-line, but it's not good. Mass Effect has a good storyline. Warcraft has a good storyline. Honestly, Brute Force had a better storyline than Halo (LOL at that book btw, was somehow better storywise than the actual game).

I think the Eric Nyland books were good. Halo 1 and Halo 2 had good stories. But that's it.

The Didact doesn't seem to have any reason to be a villain in Halo 4, but apparently he is. That's stupid. I'm sure he'll be on our side at the end (when he sees humans are actually ok, which is stupid because he already basically did that in the books).

Kilo-Five is a decent story, but done really poorly. They're trying to put two stories into one (human rebellion and covenant rebellion). They just bounce back and forth between the two in a way that makes no sense at all. I do like the characters.

Master Chief's storyline is pretty mediocre. From the spoilers of Halo 4 I read (in reviews and impressions of someone who pirated it), it's like scene for scene identical to Halo 1 (and 50% of all reviews corroborate this).

There's so much good sci-fi out there. You just don't know it so you think this is good. This is mediocre at best. It's good for a video game and I'm excited for the Chief-Cortana relationship to grow...but that's about it.

M1 Punk
11-02-2012, 08:32 AM
Play 1 campaign mission to get used to the controls and then jump in the online multiplayer as always. And when I'm really bored, I may or may not continue the campaign.

That's how Halo is supposed to be played.

ExDeath928
11-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Play campaign all the way through.
Play Spartan Ops.
Install and play MP (hopefully recruit some buds as I haven't played a Halo MP game since 2)

JimCant
11-02-2012, 05:42 PM
Play 1 campaign mission to get used to the controls and then jump in the online multiplayer as always. And when I'm really bored, I may or may not continue the campaign.

I disagree. I think that if you are ignoring the campaign, you really aren't playing Halo. I feel the MP is a big component of the game, but in reality if there was no campaign, then there would be no Halo.

You have no story lines or no dialogue when you just play MP.

Gackt
11-02-2012, 05:56 PM

lol...supposed to be played however the hell we feel like playing...not how YOU say it's supposed to be played.

Campaign solo on legendary first for me as usual. I hear it's supposed to be harder than previous legendary difficulties in other Halo games so I am excited to see that for myself.

LickableLemons7
11-02-2012, 07:42 PM
Yeah I read all the books when they came out. Only thing I haven't watched is Halo Legends which I hear is bad (and I wouldn't watch anyway because anime is, for all intents and purposes, universally awful).

Google Dragon Ball. And Dragon Ball Z.

The Forerunner saga is especially bad. Some of the worst sci-fi I have ever read. NO ONE would think it was anything other than trash if it wasn't branded with the Halo name.

Every franchise has its ups and downs. Don't make me rant on some Mass Effect and Star Wars novels.

It's definitely got the best FPS story-line, but it's not good. Mass Effect has a good storyline. Warcraft has a good storyline. Honestly, Brute Force had a better storyline than Halo (LOL at that book btw, was somehow better storywise than the actual game).

Everyone has their own personal opinion, it's not as if your sole opinion is concrete fact. Fact is something humanity takes for granted. And abuses.

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted."

The Didact doesn't seem to have any reason to be a villain in Halo 4, but apparently he is. That's stupid. I'm sure he'll be on our side at the end (when he sees humans are actually ok, which is stupid because he already basically did that in the books).

Kilo-Five is a decent story, but done really poorly. They're trying to put two stories into one (human rebellion and covenant rebellion). They just bounce back and forth between the two in a way that makes no sense at all. I do like the characters.

Master Chief's storyline is pretty mediocre. From the spoilers of Halo 4 I read (in reviews and impressions of someone who pirated it), it's like scene for scene identical to Halo 1 (and 50% of all reviews corroborate this).

Thanks for spoiling.

It sounds like you've read ( or at least wiki'd) the books. It also sounds like you're not a big fan of the franchise in general. Why torture yourself by investing your super imperative time in it?

There's so much good sci-fi out there. You just don't know it so you think this is good. This is mediocre at best. It's good for a video game and I'm excited for the Chief-Cortana relationship to grow...but that's about it.

I can say "Mass Effect is the shittiest sci-fi franchise of all time!"

and you could retort back exclaiming: "Oh look, here's a prime example of someone who has his nose shoved up Halo's ass 24/7."

I've read my fair share of sci-fi, most of it from Ray Bradbury, Issac Assimov, and Arthur Clarke. Is their stuff supposed to be "good?"

Why do people overly analyze entertainment? IT'S JUST ENTERTAINMENT. And why do we have to stamp our thoughts into the minds of others'? Are you trying to prove your superiority?

And I make no sense, because anything I say is my opinion.

If you have definite, concrete proof that Halo is "a mediocre" franchise, by all means, share it. I'll fucking worship you.

BiggD
11-02-2012, 09:34 PM
Why do people overly analyze entertainment? IT'S JUST ENTERTAINMENT. And why do we have to stamp our thoughts into the minds of others'? Are you trying to prove your superiority?

If you have definite, concrete proof that Halo is "a mediocre" franchise, by all means, share it. I'll fucking worship you.

This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

Firefly2
11-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Im gonna run through the campaign on normal first, then run through legendary

LickableLemons7
11-05-2012, 02:28 PM
It's been a few days since Snowed posted. Does this mean I win?

I feel like one of those "ballers."

A ballin' baller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l79CTkc3f7s

KillerChris8814
11-05-2012, 07:27 PM
It's been a few days since Snowed posted. Does this mean I win?

I feel like one of those "ballers."

A ballin' baller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l79CTkc3f7s (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l79CTkc3f7s)

Yep. Winnings always fun.