PDA

View Full Version : CM Punk Ice Cream Bar T-Shirt DLC (UK)

HillHammer
10-28-2012, 05:21 PM
Hi guys, after hosting my Come Round party yesterday, I've got 8 DLC codes left for this extremely rare piece of DLC (not available in any stores I've seen) that I'm willing to trade for unused Tyson or Stone Cold DLC codes preferably.

PM if you have anything to trade.

Mylandro
10-28-2012, 08:00 PM
Sorry to piggy-back onto your thread, HillHammer, but rather than starting another for the same reason, I figured it might be easier if I mention here that I have 5 codes available for the CM Punk Ice Cream Bar T-Shirt attire also should anyone wish to trade - preferably for the Stone Cold DLC as I already have a pre-order to receive Tyson.

Priority goes to HillHammer for starting the thread, of course.

Matt KB
10-29-2012, 07:23 PM
Likewise, have an absolute ton of codes - after Austin and Tyson codes if any going spare please.

You guys that hosted parties - did you get an online access code with yours?

bensrevenge
10-29-2012, 08:07 PM
Just to add if anyone knows where I can get 1-2 codes of cm punk dlc for free please let me know and the online pass code for the people who got the party pack was on the disc itself as in the discs cover art i think.

Mylandro
10-29-2012, 09:31 PM
Yeah, if you got the promo copy from the party, there should be a white sticker on the inside of the box with a code on it for Online Axxess.

Matt KB
10-29-2012, 10:36 PM
Thanks guys.

CDAWGYDAWG911
10-30-2012, 05:53 AM
damn wish i got cm punks ice cream t-shirt. I used to love getting those back in the day going to the beach and have the ice cream truck drivers, dam they need to bring those back and sell those in stores i think they would sell decently well.