PDA

View Full Version : Gold Rush Questions

Goots 88
10-28-2012, 11:34 PM
Can anyone help me with the Gold Rush achievement, "obtain all gold medals on the hunts". First off where do you check to see if you have received a gold on a hunt. Secondly, using the shooting rests isn't always ideal for gold. Third, seems like you need to use the right gun for a specific hunt, but how are you suppose to know which gun to use, ie: gun you start off with has an "omtimum" shooting range of 50 yards, how will you know which hunts will be at that 50 yard range???

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

ncczjx611
10-29-2012, 05:32 AM
Can anyone help me with the Gold Rush achievement, "obtain all gold medals on the hunts". First off where do you check to see if you have received a gold on a hunt. Secondly, using the shooting rests isn't always ideal for gold. Third, seems like you need to use the right gun for a specific hunt, but how are you suppose to know which gun to use, ie: gun you start off with has an "omtimum" shooting range of 50 yards, how will you know which hunts will be at that 50 yard range???

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Is the achievement easy overall? What about Cabela dangerous hunt 2013? :woop:

Goots 88
10-29-2012, 01:20 PM
Is the achievement easy overall? What about Cabela dangerous hunt 2013? :woop:

So far, I am enjoying this game. Reminds me somewhat of BGH '10, which is by far my favorite Cabela's game. Achievements are very easy, except for the Gold Rush achievement. Very vague on how to get gold on the hunts as I can not find where it lists if I have recieved gold or not. And the optimum gun to use is pretty vague as well. I see when you plan your hunt you can get estimated gold, but that does not guarantee gold. If someone could help me better understand gold requirements and optimum gun selection that would be greatly appreciated.

PS - I purchased DH '13 as well but I wanted to complete this game first before getting into it.

UPDATE: Thanks to Deadly Mynx for the explanation. These medals are not gold for each hunt, these are for leveling up the medals for certain tasks, ie: number of heart shots, rests used, Xscope used, etc. This threw me off since when planning hunts it shows estimated medal (gold, silver, bronze depending on distance) apparently this has nothing to do with it....

maddog walker
11-03-2012, 03:16 AM
go to the menu during a hunt,then medals,it will show you what you need for each medal.they are all very easy to do.