Excited for this?

Kairi

• 1 month later...
Is anyone else here looking forward to this game coming out? So far what I have seen looks very promising and it seems like this arcade game is going to turn out pretty awesome! :)

Yes!!! Tim Schaffer and Ron Gilbert produce great games together (some of my fav adventure games of all time came from these 2). Can't wait.

• 1 month later...
Yes, I'm very excited! The achievement list looks fun. :) Any word on a release date?

January 23rd for 1200msp :)

Obviously I am, it's a point-and-click by Ron Gilbert! :D

Any news on the price? (day one whatever the price is)

1200msp :( Was hoping for 800msp but still a day one for me aswell :woop:

I haven't written an adventure walkthrough guide for a long time (thanks for not releasing S&M#3 on XBLA, TellTaleGames! Bah!), so I might sit down and do one for this little gem.

Anyway, here's a small preview on Digital Spy;

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a444514/the-cave-preview-ron-gilberts-latest-adventure-game.html

I hope you do as I loved your guides for Monkey Island 1-2, W&G 1-4 and Sam&Max 1-2. Would still love S&M3 to come to xbla

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

1200 points?! I was thinking about getting this, but I may have to see feedback from other gamers before I get it. That's just a lot to be paying I think unless the game is really good.

Or you could just try the demo and make your own mind up to see if it's worth 1200 of your msp :woop:

I'm def getting it..... 16hrs to go haha

I had this game from yesterday and it´s fun, I got another XBLA serious sam Double D XXL and this one is not bad, it´s little bit different but both are good ones 2D and cave is right now 8-9/10 ...try to play more today

How did you have this from yesterday as it only came out today.... Early code :confused:

I knew I forgot to DL this last night!

It only came out today :)

Great game. Love the art style and combination of platforming and adventure-gaming. Just did the hillbilly level, found it to be relatively easy. Being in the cave reminds me of the service tunnel finale thing in Monkey Island 2. Switching between characters is really fun too (in single player, at least). 1200 msp well spent.