PDA

View Full Version : dashboard problems

oneandonlytommo
09-20-2007, 03:01 PM
when ever i go and look through all my achivements the dashboard always flashes red for some reason :confused:. does anyone know how to fix this or has anyone had this problem before.

PerpetualHeaven
09-20-2007, 03:10 PM
What do you mean by flashing red? Like the entire dashboard color flashes red? Like a blinking red stop light?

Shaaady Souljah
09-20-2007, 03:13 PM
if you are experiencing odd color flares and color changes, then your box is about to die. but if it is only on this screen, then that is weird and maybe it is a tv issue with loading all of the colors on time...

Turbo VDuB 44
09-20-2007, 03:17 PM
When i first hooked up my Xbox in November to my new HD tv, i was getting crazy red lines going across the screen every time a loud noise came up. I played through GoW with those red lines randomly appearing. I finally figured out that i had accidentally crossed 2 of my wires in the back going into the tv. Make sure that your yellow, red, and white cables are going into the normal TV slots and that, if you have HD, your cables are all in the same spots...otherwise yeah...you're box is going to die soon...

patches4711
09-20-2007, 03:31 PM
When i first hooked up my Xbox in November to my new HD tv, i was getting crazy red lines going across the screen every time a loud noise came up. I played through GoW with those red lines randomly appearing. I finally figured out that i had accidentally crossed 2 of my wires in the back going into the tv. Make sure that your yellow, red, and white cables are going into the normal TV slots and that, if you have HD, your cables are all in the same spots...otherwise yeah...you're box is going to die soon...

Leave it to Turbo to have his wires crossed :p

oneandonlytommo
09-20-2007, 03:31 PM
it only happens when i look at achivements it starts flashing a pinky red colour then goes away then comes back again then goes off then it seems to be fine.