PDA

View Full Version : Easy Invincible man achievement

voz1z
10-31-2012, 12:10 AM
Hey guys, just uploaded a easy story created for unlocking the "invincible man" achievement. I posted this in the achievement trading thread too but thought I should also tell you guys about it here since there are alot of potential achievement opportunities if you edit the story. I made 20 matches on hard where the opponent is already fully damaged so he will be easy to beat. If you edit the story to play as your custom superstar and your custom arena you will get another 2 achievements. Thought I would give you guys a heads up. Thanks and good luck achievement hunting

The keyword is "x360a"
The other keyword is "achievement"

Remember to review and download and I will do the same.

Thanks guys

Gamertag - voz1z

TheLegendaryGamer
11-13-2012, 03:25 PM
Hey guys, just uploaded a easy story created for unlocking the "invincible man" achievement. I posted this in the achievement trading thread too but thought I should also tell you guys about it here since there are alot of potential achievement opportunities if you edit the story. I made 20 matches on hard where the opponent is already fully damaged so he will be easy to beat. If you edit the story to play as your custom superstar and your custom arena you will get another 2 achievements. Thought I would give you guys a heads up. Thanks and good luck achievement hunting

The keyword is "x360a"
The other keyword is "achievement"

Remember to review and download and I will do the same.

Thanks guys

Gamertag - voz1z
or you can just do regular exhibition and set finisher to win and just keep rematching lol just saying

Beastmaster
11-16-2012, 08:16 AM
yeah you could also play 20 hard matches normally and get the achievement. Why did you even bother to post if you added nothing to the post?

You do realize this site's whole purpose is to help people get achievements as easily as possible right?

XxStuartxX 1990
11-16-2012, 01:34 PM
The achievement is easy as hell anyway, I have my game set on legendary anyway, but I'm a fan.

But kudos to OP, for going out of his way to help others, who may not be fans of the game.

voz1z
11-16-2012, 03:53 PM
The achievement is easy as hell anyway, I have my game set on legendary anyway, but I'm a fan.

But kudos to OP, for going out of his way to help others, who may not be fans of the game.

Thanks. I just figured why not since it was the fastest way, and also because wwe is now in the pg era there are alot of young fans. :drunk