PDA

View Full Version : Opinions on the game

gazmaster1
10-31-2012, 12:45 PM
So who ever has it is it worth the 800 or shall I wait till DOTW?

z o 0 M 3 r z
10-31-2012, 02:14 PM
Loving the demo , gonna get some points later
I'd say it's well worth 800 points
If you do decide to get it , add me for multiplayer and online achievements :)

z o 0 M 3 r z
10-31-2012, 05:43 PM
now spent a couple of hours on it and It's great :)

intrauma
10-31-2012, 07:56 PM
Been playing this on a seperate account and I love it. I'm a sucker for pool games, and quite possibly a saddo too given Pool Paradise is my favourite Nintendo Gamecube game, and this is just the kind of game I could see myself spending hours on. The endurance mode is a bit of a bugger though so far, but I'm sure I'll get round to it soon enough.

IRELAND NO 1
11-01-2012, 01:20 AM
I just downloaded this tonight so I will be playing tommorrow if anybody is interested in playing a few games. I wonder can the tournament win be boosted ATM because not many people have it yet?

I have not even turned it on yet but I love pool games can't wait to play it!

Didi Mau
11-01-2012, 06:40 AM
As someone who has never played a pool game and is terrible at the real life version, I would've liked to have a bit more going on in the tutorials. I managed to pass them all but it didn't help explain how spin works or the rules of angles coming off balls, so I'm still playing low scoring shots in tournament mode.

Other than that though I'm finding the game very fun, well worth the 800msp!

neo consumer
11-01-2012, 11:38 AM
I have met a grand total of zero player online in about 6 hour of waiting around lol. Populated.

intrauma
11-01-2012, 09:47 PM
I don't like the Endurance mode if I'm honest. It really messes up my vision. Plus, it's awkward that you really can't afford to waste any time at all aiming - once 20 balls are on the table it's just hitting and hoping really.

Shiftie
11-15-2012, 02:08 AM
I like it a lot, surprisingly. I've only played a handful of pool simulators between consoles and phones, but I definitely feel like this one is the best...especially once you learn to really screw with the ball.

michaela
11-16-2012, 01:38 PM
I just bought it too if anyone wants to play and most likely get some free wins, lol.

tunaleg
02-26-2014, 02:09 AM
Just got this on sale and I'm very surprised at how polished, fun and "authentic" it is. I'm no pool expert but it seems quite deep with all the different moves and there's very little loading which is always a plus. And the ridiculous little character bios are enjoyable to read.