PDA

View Full Version : Gotta say....

Jerzey920
10-31-2012, 02:05 PM
Been a fan of wrestling games for many years... From WWF Warzone... to the current. Always a good way to pass the time. Last WWE game I played was Svr 2011... after that I gave up. Didn't bother with WWE 12, although from what I've heard... it was decent. I decided to give this one a shot.

After 12 hours on the game... I must say... WWE video games are headed in the right direction. I don't think they are at the top of the mountain, but have made leaps and bounds in just two years.

The Attitude mode was a nice break from the usual RtW mode, felt great to relive all those moments. The way it was broken up was interesting and flowed very well.

Glad to see a few wrestlers in the game that haven't been seen in awhile. Makes for some good matches.

Onto play the Universe mode... Hopefully this fulfills just as the other parts have.

Definately a must buy.

Iv AJay vI
10-31-2012, 03:02 PM
Cannot agree more. I was expecting this game to follow the last few games, and be a piece of shit, but '13 is so good. I don't know if it's the Attitude era thing, and that's just me reliving my childhood, but this game is fucking amazing so far.

Definitely recommend to anyone on the fence about it. The servers also work flawlessly (for me, at least) this year, and that's a HUGGGGEEEE plus.

deth2sokpuppets
10-31-2012, 04:01 PM
Im with you man this is an excellent game the past few have been horrible, maybe its cause of all the good times I remember but this game is the best, I decided to rent it but now Im going to buy it.