PDA

View Full Version : Title Belts?

Towerings
10-31-2012, 11:50 PM
How do i change the look to the titles except for changing the color?

TheLegendaryGamer
11-08-2012, 04:17 PM
How do i change the look to the titles except for changing the color?
if you wanna change like the whole base itself click on the box with the title in the create a title and there should be the ones you have unlocked pick between the titles you unlocked is the base which i think is what you're looking for there isn't any other way to change otherwise. hope this helped ;)

RecklessMatten
11-08-2012, 06:02 PM
By the looks of it, you can only change the colour's on it, which in my opinion is a HUGE let down

TheLegendaryGamer
11-08-2012, 06:35 PM
By the looks of it, you can only change the colour's on it, which in my opinion is a HUGE let down
yes but you are also able to change the base the whole title itself but not the design i think he got what we're trying to say ;)

TheLegendaryGamer
11-08-2012, 06:38 PM
yea when i heard it you could change the belts i was like heck yes then once i figured out how to it was a major let down but they didn't include a lot of things which for me is a huge let down also one thing i noticed on the game they didn't put there was the champion of champions belt i really would like to see that belt back :[