PDA

View Full Version : Kane tombstone challenge

Summoner10
11-01-2012, 12:27 AM
I'm in the attitude era mode and at the undertaker vs. kane match where you control Kane and the last historical objective is tombstone undertaker then pin him in 10 seconds. I store the finished, steal tombstone from undertaker and then pin him immediately after.... the objective never pops. Something I'm missing?

Iv AJay vI
11-01-2012, 01:44 AM
Unless I'm missing something, I just hit a direction on the L stick, and hit Y, for the alternate finisher. I never had an issue with the challenges, aside from the Y2J - Road Dogg match in the last chapter.

TaintedAmbition
11-01-2012, 02:10 AM
They both have Tombstone Piledriver's. You must do Kane's tombstone which is any direction plus y

Summoner10
11-01-2012, 04:05 AM
They both have Tombstone Piledriver's. You must do Kane's tombstone which is any direction plus y
Ok i see I for some reason just assumed it meant I had to steal the finisher. Thanks.

Does anyone else know how to win the cage match by pinfall in the rick/mankind/shamrock special match in Era mode?

Iv AJay vI
11-01-2012, 01:15 PM
Does anyone else know how to win the cage match by pinfall in the rick/mankind/shamrock special match in Era mode?

Keep shitting on both of them until you have 2 finishers. Hit them both with a finisher, and pin the first one you hit.

Summoner10
11-01-2012, 11:17 PM
Keep shitting on both of them until you have 2 finishers. Hit them both with a finisher, and pin the first one you hit.
thanks man. Its a really weird way to end a cage match but whatever.

Does anyone know how to do Jericho's lion tamer? I know WHAT it is I just don't know how to do it.

Summoner10
11-01-2012, 11:58 PM
so really nobody knows how to use a god damn table? It's so frustrating. In some cases the controls for this game are awesome but then in situations like this its almost like they just plain forgot to make it not excruciating to use a normal table.