PDA

View Full Version : How to Get Harder Achievements Easier and Quicker

v SnOwMaN v
11-01-2012, 02:01 AM
I figure if someone does a guide they can use this.

For most of the achievements that require you to win on a difficulty or require you win the 20 matches on hard and the two for fighting a wrestler vs his attitude era version on legend.

You can go to back stage brawl and then select your wrestler and give yourself 3 specials. Select arena and then hallway east. Just grapple and throw opponent into window and when they turn around use a finisher to throw them through the window. Once you throw them through the window you automatically win the match. So after KO your opponent and win. Just hit rematch and do it again. So irish whip into window and then use finisher at window to throw them through it. Same goes for the two legend achievements. Two quick wins and two quick achievements. This will also net you the secret achievement for throwing someone through a window.

Hope this helps

Christian Harper
11-01-2012, 03:11 AM
Thanks, will definitely try this method!

Spencer Estate
11-01-2012, 04:53 AM
You can also set it up using created story, set the opponent's body damage to all red do a strike to knock him down and pin for the 1-2-3. Set up 20 matches in a row in the story and rinse and repeat until achievement unlocked.

I did this myself so I can confirm it works.

RockBanditPhil
11-01-2012, 09:45 AM
Just go to Options > Gameplay > Match Options > Balancing. Take everything in AI reversals down to 0 and up everything in the damage and general categories. Set the difficulty to Legend and this makes it feel like easy.

RockBanditPhil
11-01-2012, 09:48 AM
Also, set finishers to infinite and you can make it even easier.

Genba
11-01-2012, 04:53 PM
here's how iI did mine it's really simple

go to Attitude era mode
at the rock vs Bossman fight at Survivors Series Deadly Games (the match lasted a 1min but u can do it half time :))
go to options and max the difficulty
then start the match
after the match has ended hit the retry button
rinse and repeat until it pops :)

CelticWarriorDB
11-01-2012, 09:07 PM
I wish there was an easy way to get entered into the MITB ladder match with a custom superstar. I'm going to edit myself in and try that, but I don't think it's going to work. Nothing to really lose I guess.

EDIT: Holy crap, I just got the achievement by just editing my custom character in a MITB match. You couldn't do that in the last game, and I figured it would be the same here. Guess what, IT IS NOT! Whoever makes a guide should definitely put this in.

Iv AJay vI
11-01-2012, 11:39 PM
EDIT: Holy crap, I just got the achievement by just editing my custom character in a MITB match. You couldn't do that in the last game, and I figured it would be the same here. Guess what, IT IS NOT! Whoever makes a guide should definitely put this in.

Yeah that's how I did all my Universe achievements. :)