PDA

View Full Version : Lou thesz press signature move

Lemons Optional
11-01-2012, 08:59 AM
Hey guys just wondering how to do this sig move?
I need to do it to advance in the attitude era.
Thanks

Rdupucks
11-01-2012, 12:22 PM
to fo it you press
run and y

ChickinOnaChain
11-01-2012, 02:42 PM
Lou Thesz is in this game? I need to look at the lineup then. Having a lot of old time wrestlers in it, just might make me buy it.

Beanboy83
11-01-2012, 04:02 PM
Lou Thesz is in this game? I need to look at the lineup then. Having a lot of old time wrestlers in it, just might make me buy it.

Steve Austin used the Lou Thesz press in matches all the time. That's what they're talking about. No, nobody that old is likely in the game.

Sergeant Doakes
11-01-2012, 09:33 PM
You either run into them and hit Y or hit Y after they hit the ropes and run towards you.

Lemons Optional
11-01-2012, 11:51 PM
Ok this is getting beyond a joke. I am still stuck on this bit. I have tried hitting the press signature on Kane as he runs towards me off the ropes and evens when I run into him but all that happens is we run into each other and that's it... No option to hit Y as I run into him vice versa.

I can't even find a video on YouTube of it being done in the game.

I need tips please

spofamilia
11-02-2012, 12:09 AM
Run into him when he's groggy and keep hitting Y

kriss96
11-09-2012, 04:45 AM
I had the same problem. I discover that you don't have to stock your special move. You have to perform the Lou Thesz Press during the first 20 seconds when you got your bar full.

the real evanio
11-09-2012, 01:20 PM
people are seriously having issues with this? When you have your Signature, do the move by running to them or irish-whipping them into the rope and hit it on their return. Once you have your Finisher, the opportunity goes away.

deputydepril91
11-12-2012, 11:40 PM
it would be so cool if they had 80's and earlier wrestlers they should do wrestlers from 50s to 2010s

TheLegendaryGamer
11-14-2012, 02:51 PM
Ok this is getting beyond a joke. I am still stuck on this bit. I have tried hitting the press signature on Kane as he runs towards me off the ropes and evens when I run into him but all that happens is we run into each other and that's it... No option to hit Y as I run into him vice versa.

I can't even find a video on YouTube of it being done in the game.

I need tips please
you have to be facing each other and yeah it might help if he is groggy he doesn't have to be though and run at him before you run at him hold Y and run