PDA

View Full Version : ecw title

deth2sokpuppets
11-01-2012, 07:10 PM
Have a question I cant seem to unlock the ecw belt it says win a title with a created superstar in universe mode and I have won 2 titles and still havent unlocked it am I doing something wrong?

CelticWarriorDB
11-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Maybe it depends on the title? I unlocked the classic ECW title by winning my first title in Universe, the US title. For some reason, I then unlocked the newer ECW title by losing the IC title.....weird.

I'm trying to figure out how to unlock a title myself, the WCW title. You would think there would be listing somewhere on how to unlock these titles, or at least the game would tell you.

spofamilia
11-01-2012, 10:22 PM
It does tell you how to unlock everything. Go to unlockables in the option menu and highlight them.

Ace2002
11-02-2012, 02:40 AM
I cant seem to get this either I have won all 3 belts on my created superstar and no achievement. Also I won them all at extreme rules and the 08-10 ecw belt won't unlock. Glitched maybe???

deth2sokpuppets
11-02-2012, 04:07 PM
yeah must be cause I also tried to get john larunitus and did what it told me to do and didnt unlock it

deth2sokpuppets
11-02-2012, 04:09 PM
Also is it just me or does the online suck again this year everytime I get into a match its sooo damn laggy Ive got pretty damn decent net so is it just me or is that the norm?

TheLegendaryGamer
11-13-2012, 03:44 PM
yeah must be cause I also tried to get john larunitus and did what it told me to do and didnt unlock it
yeah the two unlockables mentioned in here i can't get also apparently there is a glitch in them or something because this is happening to a lot of people :(