PDA

View Full Version : demo on marketplace now

katirai
09-21-2007, 11:58 AM
yessssssssssssssssssssssss! its downloading!!!! come on newcastle being playable pleaaassssseeee:woop:

fatces
09-21-2007, 04:15 PM
this is only on europe right???

can you post opinions as soon as you play it??
i'm dying to play this one

james
09-21-2007, 07:59 PM
this demo takes the mick but i have been waiting 2 1/2 hours for these game at it still on 78% lol there must be a high volune downloading today serious traffic

played on ps3 the game and to me it looks very good the player control system has much improved since PES6

katirai
09-21-2007, 08:44 PM
im still waitin for it download
its literally been going since bout midday and its not 9.45. i went out the hosue came back thinkin itl b done and its on 80% wtf!!!!

katirai
09-21-2007, 10:14 PM
right have played the demo.....
in general the game feels better, it seems to flow more and most of the annoyances of ev6 i.e. for me the rounding of the keeper seem to have been taken out and the keeper falling out of play.
i havnt noticed the thing where the computer adapts there play to suit you yet but have only played 4 games.

couple of gripes but this is prob well hopefully just the demo. the pitch goes blurry when you move away from a strip of it thn when u run towards it it becomes clear. weird.
conceded a pen for a nothing foul thn wen the computer went to take it a crazy camera angle and it was a ridiculous one appeared making it more difficult than the old version i think.
also the menus r really bad. worse than last year i would say.

Giony
09-29-2007, 07:52 PM
ok just played the the demo and i gotta say its great, better than shitty fifa. i was always a fifa fan but this year PES08 takes the trophy IMO

garno5
10-06-2007, 06:07 PM
I'm the oppositeway round Giony. I've always hated FIFA but this year I love it. PES on the other hand (which has been my favourite game since PES on PS1) is WAY too unrealistic and fast paced. Apparently the full game is better tough (pace wise). I'll still be buying however.

Red Geist78
10-17-2007, 03:54 AM
I've been playing the demo to death and it's fantastic! (I live in the US btw, I created a separate account with a European address so I could DL it! Some of us over here really are diehard football fans!) I love the pace of the game, it's the same ProEvo you expect but visually much more pleasing! The player likenesses look better than ever, the crowd is way more realistic, and the movement of the net after a goal is scored has to be seen to be believed!

In one match, the cpu player flopped in the box to try for a penalty and received a yellow card! That is a nice addition, reminded me of the old ISS on the N64!

I'm playing FIFA right now (rental copy) and it's a nice improvement over previous years, but it still is not nearly as good as the PES 2008 demo. My take on FIFA 08 in three words: sluggish, vague, unresponsive.

CaptainKicker
10-17-2007, 11:28 AM
Damn i hate one thing in the game:

Every time you do anything, like pusning a player og use a tackling, the ref give you yellow or red card.

The ref's are to insane ..

But i like FIFA more than PES.

PES is best online, but the no license ruin the game

Spike hostile17
10-23-2007, 08:11 AM
PEs is pretty good but i find it too much fast for a football game,compared to the realism of Fifa. Its so easy to score in PES,especially the 2008 version,i won my first game on the demo 4/0 with Turkey Vs Brazil.

kingkoning
10-24-2007, 09:09 AM
Demo is amazing.

Can't wait for the real version.

BEVS ALMIGHTY
09-06-2008, 08:46 PM
i didnt get the demo i brought it straight away and i highly recomend this game