PDA

View Full Version : Climb To The Ropes

icywhitesoljaz
11-02-2012, 01:20 AM
how do you do this easily. yes im aware you do LS towards the rope but this is the last normal achievement i need. I can't find an opp. on legend normal settings to make me do this. what did you guys do?

misery
11-02-2012, 01:22 AM
how do you do this easily. yes im aware you do LS towards the rope but this is the last normal achievement i need. I can't find an opp. on legend normal settings to make me do this. what did you guys do?

if ur talking abt catching the guy for the achieve, what i did was face off against a high flyer like sin cara go to the outside and hell try and jump from the ropes to the outside and u can catch him there...got it first try

TheLegendaryGamer
11-14-2012, 03:06 PM
if you can be more clearer i might be able to answer like: whats the name of the chevo and whats the description if you can do these to it would help and i could answer it.

Ryan81398
11-21-2012, 01:59 AM
I think he means the Reach the Ropes acheivement.