PDA

View Full Version : Undertaker vs Kane Wrestlemania 14 Bonus Objective

SweptbackFlame
11-02-2012, 02:50 AM
How in the hell do you perform a chokeslam with Undetaker. I've tried everything. Does anyone know if there's a specific place to do it or way. Everytime... I've tried to do a signature move all I've done so far is Old School and His shoulder lariat. I can't figure it out.

Help would be appreciated.

Edit: NVM I got it. Had to use the thumbstick which apparently I wasn't doing lol...

Ekballin
11-02-2012, 03:02 AM
I had trouble with this too. The Chokeslam is actually his alternate finisher.

SweptbackFlame
11-02-2012, 03:29 AM
I had trouble with this too. The Chokeslam is actually his alternate finisher.

Yeah I realized that after. When you look at today's Undertaker moves his chokeslam is actually a signature move.

rhubarb doom
11-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Glad someone asked this question. I'm having trouble myself.

By the time i get a response i may have already figured it out, but... how do you do 'taker's alternate finisher (or anyone's for that matter)?

Push the left stick a certain direction while hitting Y? Hold Y instead of tapping it? A little clarity would be appreciated.

Thanks!

the real evanio
11-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Glad someone asked this question. I'm having trouble myself.

By the time i get a response i may have already figured it out, but... how do you do 'taker's alternate finisher (or anyone's for that matter)?

Push the left stick a certain direction while hitting Y? Hold Y instead of tapping it? A little clarity would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Yes. You move the left analog to the left (i think any, but i always do it to the left) and tap Y.

Kane's is the opposite (JUST Y= chokslam; MOVEMENT and Y= Tombstone) i think you'll need to know this later on)

rhubarb doom
11-05-2012, 12:47 AM
I actually did both (push the stick and HOLD down Y) and got it to work before seeing the reply, but nonetheless i thank you.

And thank you in advance for the help on the Kane/Tombstone situation that i've just gotten to.

Really liking the Attitude Era mode (in spite of my ineptitude! :))