PDA

View Full Version : Is Fan Axxess worth it?

eldiablo8965555
11-02-2012, 04:34 AM
I have never been one to buy a season pass for anything, but this one interest me. I love DDP so that is a major reason I am considering it. (Damn THQ I know they did that on purpose) With everything included does anyone think it is a good buy for 1600 points/ have it and are happy you did it? I didnt pay real money for the game, used gamestop store credit, and i have more than enough Microsoft points so I just want some opinions.

acoustic can
11-02-2012, 04:38 AM
Do you want everything on this list (http://www.ign.com/wikis/wwe-13/DLC)? If so, get the Fan Axxess and save a few bucks. If you only want a few things from that list, just buy them individually.

And you can always grab a DDP CAW off Community Creations. Won't be as good as the real thing, but some of those creators are pretty talented.

eldiablo8965555
11-02-2012, 04:56 AM
I don't necessary want everything, but wouldn't mind having it all. I could care less about guys like Scotty 2 Hotty, Drew McIntyre and the such. But would really love to have Ryback, all the old titles, Antonio Cesaro, Sandow, and the moves pack. As for the DDP thing. I have had community creation DDP for some many games now I want the real thing.

AlienLocust
11-02-2012, 05:21 AM
I purchased this and was glad that I did. $20, or 1600MP is a reasonable price tag also considering what some season passes go for these days. Two thumbs up!

Maestro25
11-02-2012, 08:17 AM
Not for me. All the stuff I want comes to a total of $7. I rarely use the mid-card jobbers and such

XxStuartxX 1990
11-02-2012, 11:13 AM
There are certain creations that require the season pass to download if the creator has put dlc in the creation.

voz1z
11-03-2012, 07:11 AM
I would say it is definitely worth it. If you are a big wrestling fan like myself for 20$ they give you alot of content. Not only do you get superstars and titles but you also get a move pack and the accelerator which lets you change attributes of any superstar and unlock everything early too if thats your thing.

CantBurn
11-03-2012, 08:47 AM
OP, don't take this as a hijack, its not intended to be. But I had an Axxess Question that maybe you hadn't thought of. But does the Accelerator Boost unlock everything that you would unlock through normal progression of the game? Because, to me, part of the fun is unlocking stuff along the way. If so, do you have the option of buying the Axxess but choosing to not install the accelerator? That way you can use the rest, just not that? Thanks guys.

eldiablo8965555
11-03-2012, 05:20 PM
I decided to go ahead and get it, but I had the same thing about not wanting the accelerator to unlock everything. So I made sure I beat Attitude Era mode and unlocked everything before I even bought the Axxess. I don't care about the universe mode unlockables because I hate being told how to do my universe. So after I bought the Axxess, Accelerator included, I went to the unlockables page and now gave me the option to press X to unlock everything else if I wanted. So even if you buy the Accelerator you can chose to use that part of it or not. So do not buy in fear!

CantBurn
11-03-2012, 07:09 PM
I decided to go ahead and get it, but I had the same thing about not wanting the accelerator to unlock everything. So I made sure I beat Attitude Era mode and unlocked everything before I even bought the Axxess. I don't care about the universe mode unlockables because I hate being told how to do my universe. So after I bought the Axxess, Accelerator included, I went to the unlockables page and now gave me the option to press X to unlock everything else if I wanted. So even if you buy the Accelerator you can chose to use that part of it or not. So do not buy in fear!

Cool, thanks for the info and heads up.

JackalOTD
11-03-2012, 09:25 PM
i got it to get all the online DLC that the people were making

eldiablo8965555
11-04-2012, 06:38 PM
I got for that and for DDP!

-Se7eN-
11-04-2012, 09:44 PM
I purchased this and was glad that I did. $20, or 1600MP is a reasonable price tag also considering what some season passes go for these days. Two thumbs up!

Agreed. After seeing everything that was in this, and seeing it priced at least ten bucks less than most season passes out there, this one's a no brainer.

tomdrama
11-21-2012, 02:24 PM
I'll probably pick this up, I only want maybe 7 guys from all 3 packs, but I'm a completionist, which is an expensive habit!