PDA

View Full Version : What the hell?

Bullet2theface
09-21-2007, 07:39 PM
I currently have Gameznflix and I shipped my games back last Thursday the (September 13) and to this day, it still says I have my games out, the ones I turned back a week and one day ago. Is this normal or am I having bad luck with my first shipment of Gameznflix?

Shaaady Souljah
09-21-2007, 07:43 PM
that is slow. if it is anything like gamefly, there should be a 'report shipping problem' option. i have used it a couple times and they send new games right away until the lost ones arrive. and both times, they eventually made it back to gamefly.

gamefly is way better by the way. you pay more, but there are plenty of reasons why--you get what you pay for. (which i will not mention because there are 800 threads comparing the two.)

Creech
09-21-2007, 07:43 PM
I currently have Gameznflix and I shipped my games back last Thursday the (September 13) and to this day, it still says I have my games out, the ones I turned back a week and one day ago. Is this normal or am I having bad luck with my first shipment of Gameznflix?

Sounds like bad luck more than anything else. I usually have mine received in 2 days, but when they updated their interface a couple of weeks ago the two games I sent back were not acknowledged for 10 days.

Bullet2theface
09-21-2007, 09:21 PM
that is slow. if it is anything like gamefly, there should be a 'report shipping problem' option. i have used it a couple times and they send new games right away until the lost ones arrive. and both times, they eventually made it back to gamefly.

gamefly is way better by the way. you pay more, but there are plenty of reasons why--you get what you pay for. (which i will not mention because there are 800 threads comparing the two.)
I cant affored to pay for 2 games out for over $15...:(