PDA

View Full Version : Gold Standard help.

Towerings
11-03-2012, 01:04 AM
which actual titles do you have to win?

Iv AJay vI
11-03-2012, 02:26 AM
Any of the WWE heavyweight titles, the ECW, and the WCW title. I held one of each, and it popped for me, no issues.

Going to just copy a post I made in another thread regarding the WCW title.

Make sure you're actually getting a WCW title (unlocked in the Off Script chapter of Attitude Era). Sounds dumb, but I had someone message me about it, and didn't even know that WCW titles existed in the game. Guess he was thinking of the old WCW title that was converted to a Heavyweight belt in the WWE.

voz1z
11-03-2012, 06:54 AM
If you're someone that likes using a video. I suggest this. I was able to do the achievement in 5 minutes with this method.

WWE '13 Achievements: Gold standard - YouTube

Iv AJay vI
11-03-2012, 02:03 PM
If you're someone that likes using a video. I suggest this. I was able to do the achievement in 5 minutes with this method.

I just edited matches in Universe for all those achievements. There's nothing wrong with the video it just takes a lot longer, and all the brand switching is unnecessary.

voz1z
11-03-2012, 04:50 PM
I just edited matches in Universe for all those achievements. There's nothing wrong with the video it just takes a lot longer, and all the brand switching is unnecessary.

I agree. I just figured it was easy to follow for people if they were confused about things. lol :drunk

acoustic can
11-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Just tested the following method on an alt account and got the trophy (I have the PS3 version, but this should work for 360 as well).

After you've unlocked the WCW and ECW titles, just go to exhibition mode and set up a title match. Make note of who the WWE champ is - it was CM Punk for me. Turn double title match on (:rbbut:) and select the WCW and ECW titles (doesn't matter if they're vacant). Now select the triple threat option and pick the WWE champ (CM Punk in my case) as your superstar. Give yourself infinite finishers and the match will be over in 30 seconds.