PDA

View Full Version : 3 Secret achievements I need help with.

cheevo360
11-03-2012, 05:36 AM
Watch out! 30G
Successfully reverse a Finisher (single player).

Which best wrestler to use it and quick to get achievement and also which best to against to superstar while doing it? Also I still curious how make reverse a finisher work?

It's like a car crash! 20G
Exhibition - Break the barricade in 2 places in the same match (single player).

What this mean? Sorry I knew this one might sound silly for question but I not sure.

You can't let down your guard 20G
Land a Catch Finisher (single player, Exhibition Mode only).

How to do it?

Fueled By RC
11-03-2012, 06:10 AM
There are 2 Barricades that can be broken outside the ring. The black wall that surrounds the ring. The one in the top left corner and one in the top right corner. When you throw an opponent into the wall, the "OMG" word will pop up and then you Tap Y, when you have a finisher ready.

The Reverse a Finisher, it doesn't matter which superstar that you use. You just have to hit RT at the right time. If you play throw universe and the attitude era, theres a good chance that you'll just naturally get it. If not, you can always just go in an exhibition match and give the CPU some finishers and just wait until they go for it and then reverse it.

(I wasn't able to get the Catch finisher one)

voz1z
11-03-2012, 06:53 AM
The easiest way to get the catch finisher is set the difficulty to normal and set up a normal one vs one match. Pick chris jericho to play as and choose rey mysterio to go against. Now set it so you have infinite finishers for jericho, turn entrances off start the match. Then what you are going to do is irish whip rey near the ropes so he is standing near on the other side of them. Walk back into the middle of the ring and keep doing this until he decides to do a springboard (jump off) of the ropes and you will be prompted to press Y for a omg moment. This will be the catch finisher. Worked perfectly for me. :)

Alternative way: Irish whip rey to the turnbuckle and then press up on the right analog stick so he is sitting on top of the top turn buckle. Then walk into the middle of the ring and hope he jumps off so you can hit the finisher. I wouldnt try this method first though cuz he never jumped for me. The first way was easier imo. Good luck.

cheevo360
11-03-2012, 03:06 PM
Thank you for helps. I still can not get land a catcher because OMG pop up just one sec then it gone. That too hard I can not do one sec timer. Same for reverse a finisher. I tried both but both bring OMG in one sec. So is there way to make more time for OMG timer instead of one sec pop up to do it?

Iv AJay vI
11-03-2012, 04:37 PM
Thank you for helps. I still can not get land a catcher because OMG pop up just one sec then it gone. That too hard I can not do one sec timer. Same for reverse a finisher. I tried both but both bring OMG in one sec. So is there way to make more time for OMG timer instead of one sec pop up to do it?

For the catch finisher, just throw them outside the ring, and start spamming Y. You don't have to time it perfectly.

As far as reversing a finisher, I had trouble with the timing of this also. I ended up playing an Ironman match against Austin (give him infinite finishers). All he did was Stunners over and over. I think I got it on the 6th or 7th finisher. Good luck.

voz1z
11-03-2012, 04:49 PM

There isn't a way to make the omg flash slower I dont think. I will have to go with what AJay said, spamming Y is the way to do it.

For reversing a finisher a good method is to pick someone with a high recovery number and set up a submission match on easy against daniel bryant. Give daniel infinite finishers and give yourself none. When the match starts because his finisher is a submission he will just keep trying to hit his finisher over and over, this will be a good opportunity to reverse since you know that move will kept being spammed.

cheevo360
11-03-2012, 06:07 PM
Thank you i got all those secret achievements. Cheers for more help tips from 2 other guys above my new reply. Yeah I did throw wrestler over the rope then spamming Y button. :):)

JackalOTD
11-03-2012, 09:07 PM
Awesome helps guys.... i was going to ask the same thing for the catch finisher