PDA

View Full Version : X360A Achievements

Autoflow
09-22-2007, 04:48 AM
I think this site should have an achievement list. I know their is the awards showcase but thats limited. Whats everyone else think?

Clipse 2
09-22-2007, 04:53 AM
I think this site should have an achievement list. I know their is the awards showcase but thats limited. Whats everyone else think?
Do you mean certain things a person could do to benefit the site and be awarded an "achievement"?

PerpetualHeaven
09-22-2007, 12:56 PM
Do you mean certain things a person could do to benefit the site and be awarded an "achievement"?

Exactly like an award? ;) That's basically what it is. I don't think people need achievements since awards are basically the exact same thing. We could just change the name and bam! there's your achievements.

Clipse 2
09-22-2007, 01:10 PM
Exactly like an award? ;) That's basically what it is. I don't think people need achievements since awards are basically the exact same thing. We could just change the name and bam! there's your achievements.
Thats exactly what I was thinking myself they really are the same thing. Since this is an achievement site I think it would be logical (maybe) to call the awards achievements instead. Maybe Routine could incorparate a site GS also based on awards (achievements) earned, that'd be pretty unique and cool. Is there by chance a thread that shows all awards and how they are obtained?

Glyndinn
09-22-2007, 02:29 PM
Thats exactly what I was thinking myself they really are the same thing. Since this is an achievement site I think it would be logical (maybe) to call the awards achievements instead. Maybe Routine could incorparate a site GS also based on awards (achievements) earned, that'd be pretty unique and cool. Is there by chance a thread that shows all awards and how they are obtained?

You can find all of the awards when you click on "Awards" on the green bar at the top of the forum. :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/awards.php

Clipse 2
09-22-2007, 02:39 PM
You can find all of the awards when you click on "Awards" on the green bar at the top of the forum. :)

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/awards.php
Thanks I'd never noticed it since the new site skin update.

SkillfulMmd
09-22-2007, 03:44 PM
yeah, i think they should just leave them as reward's or some users may become confused. but hay thats my view