PDA

View Full Version : Weird Controller Issue

Yoshi6107
09-22-2007, 01:40 PM
Ok, this is odd, just started the other day, but the left analog stick on one of my controllers has not been working very well, it works fine in all directions except up, and it never seems to register being pushed up. If I push it up and very slightly to the left or right, it works, but never when it's just pushed up. Any ideas as to what I can do? Unfortunately I've had all of my controllers for a long time and returning them isn't an option.

Zef
09-22-2007, 02:09 PM
You could just push it slightly left/right if it works doing that, you don't often need to move the stick directly up so just go slightly off to the side. Or you could invest in a new controller, they aren't hugely expensive but it will solve your problem.

SkillfulMmd
09-22-2007, 03:54 PM
ive had this happen to me twice so hopefully i can help you.

if you have spilt any sticky stuff near the analog then try to keep it some where warm to dry it out. I droped a whole cup of tea on my pad once and left on it in the airing cuboard for a week and it worked.

If you havent droped anything on your pad try pushing and pulling the analog it worked for me

hope this helps

Jdm
09-22-2007, 05:22 PM
I would just recommend you to buy a new one.

My left analog stick finally went out on my first 360 controller. It keeps moving toward the left by itself and it's very irritating while playing FPS or Shooters in general.

But I scammed a better controller through EB.:p I'm not a bad person, but damn it...they owed me for selling me a crappy 360.