PDA

View Full Version : Early release for Halo 3

SuperGaz
09-22-2007, 04:43 PM
Do any of you guys no about an early release for halo 3, ive a friend on live who has managed to some how get 4 achievments on it already? i thought the worldwide release was the 26th?

whats ur thourghts has he got a modded 360 or has he stole the dam thing? im just a little confused why he gets it 6 days before everone else.

Jdm
09-22-2007, 04:51 PM
Argos released it early. This has been discussed before. Please search next time.

I would like to add to this if I may.

Many places are actually holding contests and the prize is a copy of Halo 3.

Others just have the "hook-up". Just the other day, the newspapers showed Alex Smith and my Niners playing Halo 3.

Cold Rival
09-22-2007, 04:53 PM
Argos released it early. This has been discussed before. Please search next time.

Lol, I know this looks weird. JDM quoting me before I posted! I deleted my post by mistake, and tried to re-post it before anyone saw! My bad... :rolleyes:

SuperGaz
09-22-2007, 04:58 PM

Lol, I know this looks weird. JDM quoting me before I posted! I deleted my post by mistake, and tried to re-post it before anyone saw! My bad... :rolleyes:

Didnt realise this had been posted before i was just surprised to see it. Sorry for wasting ur time.
Arrogance aside thank you for letting me know.

SkillfulMmd
09-22-2007, 05:14 PM
haha y argos i mean they dont even work much in the line of games

SuperGaz
09-22-2007, 05:24 PM
haha y argos i mean they dont even work much in the line of games

lol ive heard woolworths have done the same thing too, poeple were just going in and asking for it and they were like "ok no probs" muppets can u imagine GAME doing something like that? leave it to the proffesionals boys lol

SkillfulMmd
09-22-2007, 05:53 PM
wow, im going to try that two morrow

CovertDog
09-22-2007, 05:58 PM
It sucks that people get it before others, but unfortunitly if M$ doesn't want to do anything about it thats the way its going to be. I'am going to close this since there really isn't anything else to say about it.