PDA

View Full Version : Attitude Era

DCS 23
11-06-2012, 12:30 AM
Ok I'm really enjoying the blasts from the pasts with the Attitude Era mode but WTF is the point in the Hidden objectives?

Is there any way to make them appear or is it random?

Other than these dumb ass things i'm really enjoying the game!

the real evanio
11-06-2012, 01:58 AM
They will pop up once you have completed something prior to them. I know one of them had ALL Hidden Objectives. But with that one, once you had a Finisher and used it, the Objectives would pop up.

The point of them are to unlock the bonus content...like the Attitude Era Superstars and Arenas.

Moody3164life
11-07-2012, 06:01 PM
most of the objectives pop up when either performing a finisher, going for a pin, or after a certain time frame during the match.

TheLegendaryGamer
11-07-2012, 07:41 PM
Ok I'm really enjoying the blasts from the pasts with the Attitude Era mode but WTF is the point in the Hidden objectives?

Is there any way to make them appear or is it random?

Other than these dumb ass things i'm really enjoying the game!
they appear after lets say it was hidden object then perform a stunner hence Austin if you do that it will appear (the hidden objective) but what i did was do the ones that weren't "hidden" and it would pop up after. the whole goal is to unlock things from the AE such as pictures and videos and more of the in play unlockables such as a superstar and such hope this helped :) .